Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games and maybe Steam usernames!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Tae She was, she was. Mostly for Asch though, and she despises Mieu xD
@Tae She was, she was. Mostly for Asch though, and she despises Mieu xD
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
Video Games! :D

My favorite series hands down is Mass Effect fo sho! I do have a steam account but rarely go on there now because of college, but I do play Skyrim on there when I can.

Other games that I enjoy include Assassins Creed, Dead Space (only played the first game currently), gotta love Zelda, Dragon Age, Fallout, and others that I cant think of right now. x3
Video Games! :D

My favorite series hands down is Mass Effect fo sho! I do have a steam account but rarely go on there now because of college, but I do play Skyrim on there when I can.

Other games that I enjoy include Assassins Creed, Dead Space (only played the first game currently), gotta love Zelda, Dragon Age, Fallout, and others that I cant think of right now. x3
NrI0fa5.png
Ah, my steam user is Robotic Reptillian, while my Minecraft user is under the same sense. (Robotic_Reptile)

Aaah, I'm really big in the type of games where you sort of create yourself and your character. Currently have over 300 hours logged onto Skyrim, heh. The only 'co-op/multiplayer' games I have currently are Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Everquest II, Ragnarok Online 2, Warframe, and Team Fortress 2.

The games I regularly enjoy though are mainly Fallout 3/New Vegas, and Mass Effect. Also enjoy some Sims, a little Civilization, Bioshock, and right now my true love is Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Speaking of New Leaf, and this was bound to come up sooner or later, if anyone wants to trade some fruit or something, feel free to message me for my code.
Ah, my steam user is Robotic Reptillian, while my Minecraft user is under the same sense. (Robotic_Reptile)

Aaah, I'm really big in the type of games where you sort of create yourself and your character. Currently have over 300 hours logged onto Skyrim, heh. The only 'co-op/multiplayer' games I have currently are Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Everquest II, Ragnarok Online 2, Warframe, and Team Fortress 2.

The games I regularly enjoy though are mainly Fallout 3/New Vegas, and Mass Effect. Also enjoy some Sims, a little Civilization, Bioshock, and right now my true love is Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Speaking of New Leaf, and this was bound to come up sooner or later, if anyone wants to trade some fruit or something, feel free to message me for my code.
@Batman [quote]Right now it's Fable 3, taking forever but I cannot wait too play it ^^[/quote] Prepare to be sorely disappointed. I guess I never did mention my favourite games did I? Uhh. That's kind of tough since I go through phases of liking games. The [b]Metal Gear Solid[/b] series is good, and I'm looking forward to 5 hardcore. I used to be a big [b]Final Fantasy[/b] buff but FOOL ME ONCE, KONAMI, FOOL ME ONCE... I'm only vaguely looking forward to Versus (Or I guess, it's XVI now?) after the travesty that was XIV. [b]Zone of the Enders[/b] is another series I absolutely love, though more for the aesthetics and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niruwh4UwS8]music[/url] than gameplay (gameplay gets pretty stale and is badly dated). I'm absolutely shaking at the idea of ZOE3 finally being worked on by Kojima once he's finished with MGSV. Please don't break my heart, Kojima, please... Also a big fan of [b]Assassins Creed[/b] but 3 left a bad taste in my mouth. I felt Connor just wasn't a very fleshed out protagonist, and his aesthetics were almost...Boring... Don't get me wrong, I love Native American flare and I think it was a neat idea, I just think they fell flat on the execution. Also, the ending. Screw that ending. Worst ending. :| Recently I played a lot of [b]Orcs Must Die 2[/b] with my friend, and wouldn't mind playing a bit more with anyone if anyone here has it on their steam and is looking for a multiplayer partner! I used to enjoy games like [b]Fallout 3/New Vegas[/b] and [b]TES: Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim[/b] but I find I have a hard time actually getting into those sort of open world games these days. What I wouldn't give for a good open world zombie apocalypse, though. Especially if it were multiplayer... aaaaa.... I'm pining for [b]Animal Crossing: A New Leaf[/b] at the moment since tumblr won't shut up about it, but money's a bit tight right now so I have to wait to get it. My husband told me we'd grab it if I beat [b]Fire Emblem: Awakening[/b] but I'm completely stuck at the part where you can start getting your future kids hahaha. I'm determined to get all those extra party members, but the missions are just TOO HARD...WEEPS... This years E3 got me majorly hyped for pretty much all the games featured.
@Batman
Quote:
Right now it's Fable 3, taking forever but I cannot wait too play it ^^
Prepare to be sorely disappointed.

I guess I never did mention my favourite games did I? Uhh. That's kind of tough since I go through phases of liking games. The Metal Gear Solid series is good, and I'm looking forward to 5 hardcore. I used to be a big Final Fantasy buff but FOOL ME ONCE, KONAMI, FOOL ME ONCE... I'm only vaguely looking forward to Versus (Or I guess, it's XVI now?) after the travesty that was XIV. Zone of the Enders is another series I absolutely love, though more for the aesthetics and music than gameplay (gameplay gets pretty stale and is badly dated). I'm absolutely shaking at the idea of ZOE3 finally being worked on by Kojima once he's finished with MGSV. Please don't break my heart, Kojima, please... Also a big fan of Assassins Creed but 3 left a bad taste in my mouth. I felt Connor just wasn't a very fleshed out protagonist, and his aesthetics were almost...Boring... Don't get me wrong, I love Native American flare and I think it was a neat idea, I just think they fell flat on the execution. Also, the ending. Screw that ending. Worst ending. :|

Recently I played a lot of Orcs Must Die 2 with my friend, and wouldn't mind playing a bit more with anyone if anyone here has it on their steam and is looking for a multiplayer partner! I used to enjoy games like Fallout 3/New Vegas and TES: Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim but I find I have a hard time actually getting into those sort of open world games these days. What I wouldn't give for a good open world zombie apocalypse, though. Especially if it were multiplayer... aaaaa....

I'm pining for Animal Crossing: A New Leaf at the moment since tumblr won't shut up about it, but money's a bit tight right now so I have to wait to get it. My husband told me we'd grab it if I beat Fire Emblem: Awakening but I'm completely stuck at the part where you can start getting your future kids hahaha. I'm determined to get all those extra party members, but the missions are just TOO HARD...WEEPS...

This years E3 got me majorly hyped for pretty much all the games featured.
001F_Custom.png
[quote name="Oce" date="2013-06-11 23:06:22" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=4&id=34010#48578"]What I wouldn't give for a good open world zombie apocalypse, though. Especially if it were multiplayer... aaaaa.... [/quote] DayZ. The DayZ Standalone is coming. :p
What I wouldn't give for a good open world zombie apocalypse, though. Especially if it were multiplayer... aaaaa....

DayZ.

The DayZ Standalone is coming. :p
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
DayZ isn't exactly what I had in mind, @Nelaryon , but I've heard good things! I'm more interested in the survival aspect and not the shooting aspect.
DayZ isn't exactly what I had in mind, @Nelaryon , but I've heard good things! I'm more interested in the survival aspect and not the shooting aspect.
001F_Custom.png
why haven't i gotten any notifications for this thread o_o

@DragonMossstar Okami is brilliant happy sigh. I really enjoyed the art style and pretty much everything in it. Playing something that's not a typical person is always fun for me :3 And scribbling on your enemies is totally a legit strategy and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :P

@Piga TF2 comrades! What's your favourite class to play as? Mine is Medic, I've tried all the others but being a Medic suits me best.

@gikairan Agreed on Saint's Row 4. 3 was ridiculous in just that right way, but I'm pretty unsure about 4 although having Matt on our side is sure to be amusing. I really do wish we were campaigning for office like you said, it would have made for more fun missions :/ Ah well, I still have the bundle of brilliance that is 3.

@Pirate Guild Wars 2 is great, I really recommend it! You also don't have to worry about falling behind the curve like with most MMO's, due to the level scaling in areas c:

@Dag I'm so hyped for Steam Summer Sale. Can't wait to drown myself in more games, heheee

E3 was great oh man. Except for Microsoft being skeevy in some parts but now Sony pretty much beat them into the ground so

ALSO METAL GEAR SOLID EXTENDED CUT TRAILER /FROTHS AT THE MOUTH IN EXCITEMENT
why haven't i gotten any notifications for this thread o_o

@DragonMossstar Okami is brilliant happy sigh. I really enjoyed the art style and pretty much everything in it. Playing something that's not a typical person is always fun for me :3 And scribbling on your enemies is totally a legit strategy and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :P

@Piga TF2 comrades! What's your favourite class to play as? Mine is Medic, I've tried all the others but being a Medic suits me best.

@gikairan Agreed on Saint's Row 4. 3 was ridiculous in just that right way, but I'm pretty unsure about 4 although having Matt on our side is sure to be amusing. I really do wish we were campaigning for office like you said, it would have made for more fun missions :/ Ah well, I still have the bundle of brilliance that is 3.

@Pirate Guild Wars 2 is great, I really recommend it! You also don't have to worry about falling behind the curve like with most MMO's, due to the level scaling in areas c:

@Dag I'm so hyped for Steam Summer Sale. Can't wait to drown myself in more games, heheee

E3 was great oh man. Except for Microsoft being skeevy in some parts but now Sony pretty much beat them into the ground so

Dn5lOjo.png1VwBpOn.png
[quote name="Hammerzeit" date="2013-06-11 23:18:24" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=4&id=34010#48639"]ALSO METAL GEAR SOLID EXTENDED CUT TRAILER /FROTHS AT THE MOUTH IN EXCITEMENT[/quote] I FORGOT THAT WAS HAPPENING OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO FIND IT

I FORGOT THAT WAS HAPPENING OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO FIND IT
001F_Custom.png
@Hammerzeit I usually play Pyro but I also like playing Engineer :) I play all the classes whenever they are most appropriate in the current situation but I play Pyro the most.
@Hammerzeit I usually play Pyro but I also like playing Engineer :) I play all the classes whenever they are most appropriate in the current situation but I play Pyro the most.
FR_ShadowBan1_zps37b55c4b.png
@Oce: Well, as far as I know DayZ is much more based on survival than shooting. Ammo is scarce, you have to eat, drink, and sneaking around zombies is usually a better idea than shooting them, otherwise you'll have a horde trying and probably succeeding in eating you. :p

It's very different from a shooty zombie apocalypse game like Left 4 Dead for example.

Also. Never. Trust. Other. Players. Unless you know them.
@Oce: Well, as far as I know DayZ is much more based on survival than shooting. Ammo is scarce, you have to eat, drink, and sneaking around zombies is usually a better idea than shooting them, otherwise you'll have a horde trying and probably succeeding in eating you. :p

It's very different from a shooty zombie apocalypse game like Left 4 Dead for example.

Also. Never. Trust. Other. Players. Unless you know them.
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9