Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games and maybe Steam usernames!
my favorite game is probably any pokemon game, even the first gen brings a warm fuzzy comfort to me, a comfort i never had before.

i dont have steam, i cant even buy games anyway.
my favorite game is probably any pokemon game, even the first gen brings a warm fuzzy comfort to me, a comfort i never had before.

i dont have steam, i cant even buy games anyway.
n3lpo7.png
My steam is DJPickles, y'all are more than welcome to friend me :D

For multiplayer games, I play a lot of L4D2, Borderlands 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, some Counter-Strike, Sanctum, Orcs Must Die, Terraria, Minecraft, and Saints Row 3. Latest game obsession is Primal Carnage: dinosaurs vs human deathmatch, what's not to like? I'm also trying to get into Awesomenauts.

PC gaming is about the only thing I spend money on so I have... quite a few games :X Most were bought during sales, though.

I cannot wait for this year's Summer Sale, oh gosh.
My steam is DJPickles, y'all are more than welcome to friend me :D

For multiplayer games, I play a lot of L4D2, Borderlands 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, some Counter-Strike, Sanctum, Orcs Must Die, Terraria, Minecraft, and Saints Row 3. Latest game obsession is Primal Carnage: dinosaurs vs human deathmatch, what's not to like? I'm also trying to get into Awesomenauts.

PC gaming is about the only thing I spend money on so I have... quite a few games :X Most were bought during sales, though.

I cannot wait for this year's Summer Sale, oh gosh.
LlnVetw.png adimK1U.png LlnVetw.png
Oh goodness the Summer sale yes! The best thing about the Summer sale is it comes just after my birthday eeeeeeee
Oh goodness the Summer sale yes! The best thing about the Summer sale is it comes just after my birthday eeeeeeee
I don't have a steam account i'm just a box user ;~;

I love a lot of games but my most favorite right now is L4D2 ^^
I don't have a steam account i'm just a box user ;~;

I love a lot of games but my most favorite right now is L4D2 ^^
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
I also have a Xbox. Although I don&#039;t play many multiplayer games. Except ME3 online. >,<
I also have a Xbox. Although I don&#039;t play many multiplayer games. Except ME3 online. >,<
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
My steam handle is Esktasy (like my deviantart)!
Currently I Play Don&#039;t Starve, Dishonored, Scared 2 (got it on a sale... I have so many fond memories of Sacred) and Guild Wars 2. I also started Marvgel Heroes, but I haven&#039;t really gotten into it yet.

I also really want to reinstall Spellforce. The first game and its add-ons belong to the finest games I have ever played.
My steam handle is Esktasy (like my deviantart)!
Currently I Play Don&#039;t Starve, Dishonored, Scared 2 (got it on a sale... I have so many fond memories of Sacred) and Guild Wars 2. I also started Marvgel Heroes, but I haven&#039;t really gotten into it yet.

I also really want to reinstall Spellforce. The first game and its add-ons belong to the finest games I have ever played.
6FD5kUM.png
My steam name is the same, I&#039;m big into any kind monster catching/raising game. Besides Pokemon I really like Monster Rancher, Digimon, and if you can group them similarly the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series. .hack// was a nice series as well, and Okami was great to play. From time to time I&#039;ll dabble in Minecraft too.

Going to get the new Animal Crossing release once it gets delivered, so I&#039;m quite excited for that!

Also has anyone else here played Ni No Kuni? That was a fabulous storyline and of course the graphics and music were stunning seeing as it came from Studio Ghibli to a degree.
My steam name is the same, I&#039;m big into any kind monster catching/raising game. Besides Pokemon I really like Monster Rancher, Digimon, and if you can group them similarly the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series. .hack// was a nice series as well, and Okami was great to play. From time to time I&#039;ll dabble in Minecraft too.

Going to get the new Animal Crossing release once it gets delivered, so I&#039;m quite excited for that!

Also has anyone else here played Ni No Kuni? That was a fabulous storyline and of course the graphics and music were stunning seeing as it came from Studio Ghibli to a degree.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
My steam name is the same (creativeCoyote.) I&#039;m not a huge gamer - mostly I use Steam for the chatting client, lol.

But I am a huge Minecraft addict - I cannot tell you how many hours of my life have been wasted playing that game. I&#039;ve been wanting to play the Feed the Beast modpack but it lags horribly on my laptop (6 FPS, yikes) so I&#039;m waiting until I have a new, nicer one to get into it.

Other than that, I play Pokemon, SimCity, and Phoenix Wright, and occasionally some TF2 but due to technical difficulties I can&#039;t play on servers. SIGH. Maybe someday.

Also - MMOs! I used to play World of Warcraft and Perfect World International. I&#039;m chomping at the bit to get back into WoW or something, but lack of funds and time means I can&#039;t just yet. Sad times.
My steam name is the same (creativeCoyote.) I&#039;m not a huge gamer - mostly I use Steam for the chatting client, lol.

But I am a huge Minecraft addict - I cannot tell you how many hours of my life have been wasted playing that game. I&#039;ve been wanting to play the Feed the Beast modpack but it lags horribly on my laptop (6 FPS, yikes) so I&#039;m waiting until I have a new, nicer one to get into it.

Other than that, I play Pokemon, SimCity, and Phoenix Wright, and occasionally some TF2 but due to technical difficulties I can&#039;t play on servers. SIGH. Maybe someday.

Also - MMOs! I used to play World of Warcraft and Perfect World International. I&#039;m chomping at the bit to get back into WoW or something, but lack of funds and time means I can&#039;t just yet. Sad times.
NgszpbD.png
"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle
I&#039;m not on Steam much anymore, usually playing Dawn of War II Retribution. Been playing my PS3 a lot, but I&#039;ve gone back to my Xbox 360 lately to go back and replay some old faves
I&#039;m not on Steam much anymore, usually playing Dawn of War II Retribution. Been playing my PS3 a lot, but I&#039;ve gone back to my Xbox 360 lately to go back and replay some old faves
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
I have steam, mostly to play the hat simulator and primal rage, I just wish there were games happening near me, for primal rage.

I have a bunch of dota 2 copies and I rather dislike the game
I have steam, mostly to play the hat simulator and primal rage, I just wish there were games happening near me, for primal rage.

I have a bunch of dota 2 copies and I rather dislike the game
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.pnghobr0.gif