Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games and maybe Steam usernames!
@Oce it has the obligatory torture scenes of the game basically
so weird not to have hayter voicing snake woaah
I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT

@Piga Awesome! I never got the hang of Engineer ;; SO I leave that to my friend who know what they're doing x3
@Oce it has the obligatory torture scenes of the game basically
so weird not to have hayter voicing snake woaah
I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT

@Piga Awesome! I never got the hang of Engineer ;; SO I leave that to my friend who know what they're doing x3
Dn5lOjo.png1VwBpOn.png
i love video games...when i can afford them! all this recent video games news is making me sad. having played animal crossing/city folk, i really want new leaf, but i don't have the money or a 3ds. same goes for the new pokemon, too. and i probably won't be able to get any other nintendo games in the forseeable future. that new wind waker remake looks tempting too, but i didn't even beat the original one! i'll stay away from zelda games since i'm terrible at them, at least until a majora's mask remake comes around.

that said, i do like pc games. minecraft is really addictive. i haven't played any recent elder scrolls(money.........) but morrowind is still a favorite. i like portal/2, although i've played both games so many times it's almost not interesting anymore. obviously, bioshock is my faaaaavorite game. infinite was good, but had enough problems that i still like the first two games most. seriously, i'll talk about bioshock for hours. don't get me started.

what am i forgetting...oh yeah, OFF is a pretty good game. i'm not great at rpgs, although i did like golden sun 2/legend of legaia a long time ago. the story is a little bit open ended/metaphorical for me but i still like it.

i've yet to play any half life or fallout but i really want to...money's the issue, as always. vidya game life hard. vidya game make me sad. in an ideal world i'd play the silent hill games, but watching lps was enough for me.
i love video games...when i can afford them! all this recent video games news is making me sad. having played animal crossing/city folk, i really want new leaf, but i don't have the money or a 3ds. same goes for the new pokemon, too. and i probably won't be able to get any other nintendo games in the forseeable future. that new wind waker remake looks tempting too, but i didn't even beat the original one! i'll stay away from zelda games since i'm terrible at them, at least until a majora's mask remake comes around.

that said, i do like pc games. minecraft is really addictive. i haven't played any recent elder scrolls(money.........) but morrowind is still a favorite. i like portal/2, although i've played both games so many times it's almost not interesting anymore. obviously, bioshock is my faaaaavorite game. infinite was good, but had enough problems that i still like the first two games most. seriously, i'll talk about bioshock for hours. don't get me started.

what am i forgetting...oh yeah, OFF is a pretty good game. i'm not great at rpgs, although i did like golden sun 2/legend of legaia a long time ago. the story is a little bit open ended/metaphorical for me but i still like it.

i've yet to play any half life or fallout but i really want to...money's the issue, as always. vidya game life hard. vidya game make me sad. in an ideal world i'd play the silent hill games, but watching lps was enough for me.
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
@Hammerzeit I'm still really...really hoping that it's just another epic ruse by Kojima and Hayter isn't actually fired. It just won't be the same without him. At the very least I hope a young Snake makes a cameo (since it takes place in the 80's) and Hayer voices him. Or...Or...SOMETHING...

@Nelaryon Oh yeah, I heard that. I'll probably wait until it comes out as it's own stand-alone, but even then, I'm not particularly fond of the engine. Still worth a peek, I guess.
@Hammerzeit I'm still really...really hoping that it's just another epic ruse by Kojima and Hayter isn't actually fired. It just won't be the same without him. At the very least I hope a young Snake makes a cameo (since it takes place in the 80's) and Hayer voices him. Or...Or...SOMETHING...

@Nelaryon Oh yeah, I heard that. I'll probably wait until it comes out as it's own stand-alone, but even then, I'm not particularly fond of the engine. Still worth a peek, I guess.
001F_Custom.png
I'm a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls series. That's for console games (although I also play Forza 4 occasionally) -- as for PC games, I used to enjoy World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online and DC Universe. Currently I only play League of Legends and Minecraft, since my laptop sucks.
I'm a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls series. That's for console games (although I also play Forza 4 occasionally) -- as for PC games, I used to enjoy World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online and DC Universe. Currently I only play League of Legends and Minecraft, since my laptop sucks.
pYCN2Ek.png
I pretty much anything! and after a couple years my steam library has 100+games (yay holiday sales!)

in terms of genre of game? I adore rpg/mmo/horror games

Anywho my steamname is Denotec; or xChemiButt
feel free to add me!
I pretty much anything! and after a couple years my steam library has 100+games (yay holiday sales!)

in terms of genre of game? I adore rpg/mmo/horror games

Anywho my steamname is Denotec; or xChemiButt
feel free to add me!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
Forgot to mention, I'm also a huge fan of the horror genre -- I myself have played Amnesia: The Dark Descent/Justine and Slender.
Forgot to mention, I'm also a huge fan of the horror genre -- I myself have played Amnesia: The Dark Descent/Justine and Slender.
pYCN2Ek.png
My steam account is sageam, two years of service and over 30 different games ranging to horror to simulation!

@Kodex

I have Amnesia too, its been about 6 months since I played it :'(

Also have you heard of SCP-087-B? That game actually in my opinion gives me more scares than Amnesia, though its only for the scares!~
My steam account is sageam, two years of service and over 30 different games ranging to horror to simulation!

@Kodex

I have Amnesia too, its been about 6 months since I played it :'(

Also have you heard of SCP-087-B? That game actually in my opinion gives me more scares than Amnesia, though its only for the scares!~
Just a little question since I’m trying to find someone to play a co-op campaign Shogun 2 Total War…

Does anyone have Shogun 2 Total War and/or Fall of the Samurai? c:
Just a little question since I’m trying to find someone to play a co-op campaign Shogun 2 Total War…

Does anyone have Shogun 2 Total War and/or Fall of the Samurai? c:
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
@Skarm Yesss, I've seen a couple of gameplays, and watched a friend of mine play it -- gotta say, she was pretty freaked out. Looks like a truly interesting game, I should try it out. o;
@Skarm Yesss, I've seen a couple of gameplays, and watched a friend of mine play it -- gotta say, she was pretty freaked out. Looks like a truly interesting game, I should try it out. o;
pYCN2Ek.png
Oh man. My boyfriend and I were so happy while watching Sony at E3. So many awesome games we want to get for the ps4. We are planning on buying two consoles just so we can play The Elder Scrolls Online together xD Sooooo excited for that game. I can't wait to turn on the PS4 for the first time, it's going to be magical.
Oh man. My boyfriend and I were so happy while watching Sony at E3. So many awesome games we want to get for the ps4. We are planning on buying two consoles just so we can play The Elder Scrolls Online together xD Sooooo excited for that game. I can't wait to turn on the PS4 for the first time, it's going to be magical.