Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games and maybe Steam usernames!
Ah, Minecrafters! Does anyone play on Hypixel's server? I'm a total Quakecraft junkie. It's how I get my PVP fix right now, haha.

As for E3 - all I've heard is what my friends have been tweeting about. Basically all I know is Microsoft totally bombed but I mean, what did we really expect. :P
Ah, Minecrafters! Does anyone play on Hypixel's server? I'm a total Quakecraft junkie. It's how I get my PVP fix right now, haha.

As for E3 - all I've heard is what my friends have been tweeting about. Basically all I know is Microsoft totally bombed but I mean, what did we really expect. :P
NgszpbD.png
"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle
@creativecoyote Microsoft was hilariously bad at E3. So far the Sony conference is a million times more impressive.
@creativecoyote Microsoft was hilariously bad at E3. So far the Sony conference is a million times more impressive.
001F_Custom.png
My steam username is the same as on here (tazius).

I'm not able to play anything on steam at the moment until I get my student loan and buy my new computer D: I also only have a couple of games on it (L4D2, Battlefield, LA Noire, etc) as I've been playing on my Xbox until I can actually get my computer. Boo being poor.
My steam username is the same as on here (tazius).

I'm not able to play anything on steam at the moment until I get my student loan and buy my new computer D: I also only have a couple of games on it (L4D2, Battlefield, LA Noire, etc) as I've been playing on my Xbox until I can actually get my computer. Boo being poor.
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
...I feel so bad. The only game I have on my Steam account right now is frickin' Skyrim. XD

Although I do love RPGs. I've played so many I don't know where to start.
...I feel so bad. The only game I have on my Steam account right now is frickin' Skyrim. XD

Although I do love RPGs. I've played so many I don't know where to start.
*Insert fun signature banner here*

2nd Gen Imperial sales here.
I've nothing against PCs or XBox, but I'm a Playstation girl through and through. Most of my games fall into the JRPG category, especially series such as: Tales, Final Fantasy, Disgaea, Persona/SMT, Kingdom Heart ... etc. Okami and Ni no Kuni are also among my favorites. There are probably a zillion more titles that I am forgetting!

I'm also always on the look-out for PSN friends -- some co-op games I've got are Resident Evil and Borderlands. Let's go blow up some zombies and psychos together! xD
I've nothing against PCs or XBox, but I'm a Playstation girl through and through. Most of my games fall into the JRPG category, especially series such as: Tales, Final Fantasy, Disgaea, Persona/SMT, Kingdom Heart ... etc. Okami and Ni no Kuni are also among my favorites. There are probably a zillion more titles that I am forgetting!

I'm also always on the look-out for PSN friends -- some co-op games I've got are Resident Evil and Borderlands. Let's go blow up some zombies and psychos together! xD
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
Nice to see another Tales fan finally. Been forever since I've come across another one. Don't really have a lot of co-op PS3 games, but I'm always on the look out for new friends
Nice to see another Tales fan finally. Been forever since I've come across another one. Don't really have a lot of co-op PS3 games, but I'm always on the look out for new friends
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
Ahhhh video gammmes <3
I play mostly xbox game but I do have Team Fortress 2 and L4D2 on steam, but I temporarily uninstalled it to make room for Star Wars: The Old Republic and Tera. :c I love Mass Effect and Dragon Age though. And I&#039;m also a big fan of the Resident Evil, Assassin&#039;s Creed, and Persona games. And then there&#039;s Alan Wake- which is one of my all time favorites. The Transformers War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron games are pretty great too. I don&#039;t play as much pokemon as I used to though. And when I was younger I played a lot of Star Ocean and Final Fantasy.
Ahhhh video gammmes <3
I play mostly xbox game but I do have Team Fortress 2 and L4D2 on steam, but I temporarily uninstalled it to make room for Star Wars: The Old Republic and Tera. :c I love Mass Effect and Dragon Age though. And I&#039;m also a big fan of the Resident Evil, Assassin&#039;s Creed, and Persona games. And then there&#039;s Alan Wake- which is one of my all time favorites. The Transformers War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron games are pretty great too. I don&#039;t play as much pokemon as I used to though. And when I was younger I played a lot of Star Ocean and Final Fantasy.
I&#039;m the same on Steam as here. I don&#039;t play much because of uni (and now FR :P) but I&#039;m mostly an RPG girl too, TF2 is my &#039;when I&#039;m not playing Skyrim&#039; game. :D

Mostly it&#039;s just to talk to my gaming friends.
I&#039;m the same on Steam as here. I don&#039;t play much because of uni (and now FR :P) but I&#039;m mostly an RPG girl too, TF2 is my &#039;when I&#039;m not playing Skyrim&#039; game. :D

Mostly it&#039;s just to talk to my gaming friends.
............. tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
loreaccentsartpears!
wishlist • familiar collector
I&#039;m on Steam, but mostly play Solo. I have L4D2, TF2, and Civ 5 as far as multiplayer goes (I know I have more, but I don&#039;t play the others as often xD; ) and a large variety of other games, though I&#039;m pretty sure Bastion completely won over my heart.

I love all games, but I tend to prefer RPGs, Puzzle/Strategy, and Horror games the most. I&#039;m a big Pokemon person and have recently been corrupted by the Shin Megami Tensei series games, which started with Persona 4. I&#039;ve also recently gotten into 999 and hope to get the true ending soon so I can play the sequel~ Some of my favourite games include (other than those already mentioned): Secret of Mana (my childhood game), Devil Survivor 2, The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts (so glad to hear KH3 has finally been announced!) and Star Fox c:

Another recent obsession as of late are the little RPG games people have been making such as Mad Father, Ib, The Witch&#039;s House...Those are a lot of fun c:
I&#039;m on Steam, but mostly play Solo. I have L4D2, TF2, and Civ 5 as far as multiplayer goes (I know I have more, but I don&#039;t play the others as often xD; ) and a large variety of other games, though I&#039;m pretty sure Bastion completely won over my heart.

I love all games, but I tend to prefer RPGs, Puzzle/Strategy, and Horror games the most. I&#039;m a big Pokemon person and have recently been corrupted by the Shin Megami Tensei series games, which started with Persona 4. I&#039;ve also recently gotten into 999 and hope to get the true ending soon so I can play the sequel~ Some of my favourite games include (other than those already mentioned): Secret of Mana (my childhood game), Devil Survivor 2, The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts (so glad to hear KH3 has finally been announced!) and Star Fox c:

Another recent obsession as of late are the little RPG games people have been making such as Mad Father, Ib, The Witch&#039;s House...Those are a lot of fun c:
@TRozok21 The Tales games could definitely use more love. It&#039;s got a strong fanbase but not very large. Awesome titles that no one seems to know about, but the ones who do are like avid fans. :)

Oh, gosh, with KH 3 and FF XV announced, I want a PS4 real bad now. Prior to E3, I was a little blase about the console, but now... /dies/
@TRozok21 The Tales games could definitely use more love. It&#039;s got a strong fanbase but not very large. Awesome titles that no one seems to know about, but the ones who do are like avid fans. :)

Oh, gosh, with KH 3 and FF XV announced, I want a PS4 real bad now. Prior to E3, I was a little blase about the console, but now... /dies/
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png