Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | songs that are too sad to listen to
1 2 3 4 5 6
“Africa” by Toto

Yes, I’m serious. It reminds me of my former psychiatrist who loved traveling to the continent of Africa and had souvenirs all over his office. He retired from his job about a year or so ago and told me that he was finally going to move there with his wife.

Now I always think of him whenever I hear the song.
“Africa” by Toto

Yes, I’m serious. It reminds me of my former psychiatrist who loved traveling to the continent of Africa and had souvenirs all over his office. He retired from his job about a year or so ago and told me that he was finally going to move there with his wife.

Now I always think of him whenever I hear the song.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
The song somewhere only we know is such a sad song to me. It’s a long story

In the stars by benson Boone and dancing in the sky by sam barber too
The song somewhere only we know is such a sad song to me. It’s a long story

In the stars by benson Boone and dancing in the sky by sam barber too
I don’t know what to put here
I have a whole playlist of sad songs when I'm in the mood so this is perfect for me lol

One song that really gets me is Ava by Famy. I think it's because the song makes me feel nostalgic and nostalgia in general is usually a sad feeling for me, will cry every time.
I have a whole playlist of sad songs when I'm in the mood so this is perfect for me lol

One song that really gets me is Ava by Famy. I think it's because the song makes me feel nostalgic and nostalgia in general is usually a sad feeling for me, will cry every time.
A palette full of you by Siinamota. It just sounds really sad to me, and knowing about the creator makes it even worse. I listen to it sometimes and start tearing up.
A palette full of you by Siinamota. It just sounds really sad to me, and knowing about the creator makes it even worse. I listen to it sometimes and start tearing up.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
Somewhere over the Rainbow

also Wish My Life Away and Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara make me sob like a little baby. if you've never played To the Moon and Finding Paradise, they are so worth it.

and Dragonsong still makes me tear up, over a year (or two, now?) after playing FFXIV Heavensward.
and in the same vein so does With Hearts Aligned from FFXIV Endwalker
Somewhere over the Rainbow

also Wish My Life Away and Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara make me sob like a little baby. if you've never played To the Moon and Finding Paradise, they are so worth it.

and Dragonsong still makes me tear up, over a year (or two, now?) after playing FFXIV Heavensward.
and in the same vein so does With Hearts Aligned from FFXIV Endwalker
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
It's very hard to make me cry but Abstract (Psychopomp) by Hozier has gotten me both times I've listened to it. I avoid listening to it because of that lol which sucks because it's really good.
It's very hard to make me cry but Abstract (Psychopomp) by Hozier has gotten me both times I've listened to it. I avoid listening to it because of that lol which sucks because it's really good.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
for me, it's Class of 2013 by Mistki for some reason. i don't know why but it always makes me WAIL whenever i listen to it. Alpha by c418 gets me kinda teary-eyed sometimes, as well as Amen by Amber Run!! they're all very good songs but they all make me sad
for me, it's Class of 2013 by Mistki for some reason. i don't know why but it always makes me WAIL whenever i listen to it. Alpha by c418 gets me kinda teary-eyed sometimes, as well as Amen by Amber Run!! they're all very good songs but they all make me sad
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
Angel of the Morning by Juice Newton. It isn't sad, but it's used at the end of Promising Young Woman and I can't disconnect the sadness in the movie from the song.
Angel of the Morning by Juice Newton. It isn't sad, but it's used at the end of Promising Young Woman and I can't disconnect the sadness in the movie from the song.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
One song that always gets me is The Freshmen by The Verve Pipe. The reason is it came out my Freshman year and one of my classmates died from alcohol + driving with her boyfriend and his brother I think it was. I always remember them for the wrong reason because of that song. [quote][i]For the life of me, I cannot remember What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise For the life of me, I cannot believe We'd ever die for these sins, we were merely Freshmen[/i][/quote] No one should have to die at such a young age. Youth is for doing stupid things and learning from it. Not dying.
One song that always gets me is The Freshmen by The Verve Pipe. The reason is it came out my Freshman year and one of my classmates died from alcohol + driving with her boyfriend and his brother I think it was. I always remember them for the wrong reason because of that song.
Quote:
For the life of me, I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise
For the life of me, I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins, we were merely Freshmen

No one should have to die at such a young age. Youth is for doing stupid things and learning from it. Not dying.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
"The Lonely" by Christina Perri, ironically, the same singer who sung "A Thousand Years". The song is actually my sona's theme song, and has a very deep meaning. The Lyrics are very moving when you listen to them.
"The Lonely" by Christina Perri, ironically, the same singer who sung "A Thousand Years". The song is actually my sona's theme song, and has a very deep meaning. The Lyrics are very moving when you listen to them.
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6