Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's For Lunch/Dinner Today?
1 2 3 4
Scalloped potatoes and ham as the main, sides of veggies (corn on the cob, green bean casserole, and broccoli with cheese sauce), and brownies with cheesecake frosting and a mango/pineapple puree on top for dessert ^^
Scalloped potatoes and ham as the main, sides of veggies (corn on the cob, green bean casserole, and broccoli with cheese sauce), and brownies with cheesecake frosting and a mango/pineapple puree on top for dessert ^^
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
We're kinda broke this week so it's chickpea curry for dinner and tuna rice for lunch. Super filling though!
We're kinda broke this week so it's chickpea curry for dinner and tuna rice for lunch. Super filling though!
worst thread to be reading when i can't have anything but gatorade today for a stupid procedure with anesthesia

im going to eat all the saltines when I wake up
worst thread to be reading when i can't have anything but gatorade today for a stupid procedure with anesthesia

im going to eat all the saltines when I wake up
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1] [b]woof woof wats 4 lunch lol:[/b] sandwich with seedy whole grain bread, sliced chicken, american cheese, spinach, cucumber, diced green onion & a bit of salt and pepper. sides include an apple [emoji=apple size=1], carrots, n some townhouse flipsides(tm) pretzel crackers. and for a drink, a blackberry clearly canadian [emoji=blue vial size=1]
woof woof wats 4 lunch lol: sandwich with seedy whole grain bread, sliced chicken, american cheese, spinach, cucumber, diced green onion & a bit of salt and pepper.

sides include an apple , carrots, n some townhouse flipsides(tm) pretzel crackers. and for a drink, a blackberry clearly canadian
v5c3C.gifXbKZV.gif40jNz.gifRFguy.gif
Click my babies
Homemade eggdrop soup! It's so delicious, and for dessert a peanut butter and chocolate dinosaur riding a bike lol.
Homemade eggdrop soup! It's so delicious, and for dessert a peanut butter and chocolate dinosaur riding a bike lol.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
PIZZA
PIZZA
SMkjfie.png
Wasabi chicken (although light on the wasabi for me) with potato fritters
Wasabi chicken (although light on the wasabi for me) with potato fritters
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
pizza leftovers and three cheese sticks.......feasting like kings tonight !!!!!!!! (slash silly but the pizza's rlly good ou glad to have it again)
pizza leftovers and three cheese sticks.......feasting like kings tonight !!!!!!!! (slash silly but the pizza's rlly good ou glad to have it again)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
possibly corndogs, not feeling too hungry today
possibly corndogs, not feeling too hungry today
y3CR4IN.png
Double cheeseburger from Burger King, yum!
Double cheeseburger from Burger King, yum!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
1 2 3 4