Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hazbin hotel/helluva boss
1 2
Title says it all just a place to talk about hazbin hotel and helluva boss just try and keep it appropiate
Title says it all just a place to talk about hazbin hotel and helluva boss just try and keep it appropiate
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
Yessss I love HH and HB!! Queen Bee is amazing, Glitz and Glam I hope will be returning to the series, and there's rumors that the next episode of HB is going to include a DUET with Stolas and Blitz!!

My heart can't take it x///x
Yessss I love HH and HB!! Queen Bee is amazing, Glitz and Glam I hope will be returning to the series, and there's rumors that the next episode of HB is going to include a DUET with Stolas and Blitz!!

My heart can't take it x///x
wLQP23J.gif
Pings welcome
i haven't seen HB yet but HH has me in an absolute CHOKEHOLD. alastor my beloved. i'm in so deep lol. writing fanfictions and everything. terrible. i am cringe but i am FREEEEEE i have no shame xoxo
i haven't seen HB yet but HH has me in an absolute CHOKEHOLD. alastor my beloved. i'm in so deep lol. writing fanfictions and everything. terrible. i am cringe but i am FREEEEEE i have no shame xoxo
~ Endewyn ~ they/any ~ 27 ~
The only reason why I'd talk about either of these things is to say that the creator's never apologized for some heinous stuff she's done in the past instead of fully taking responsibility for it like the grown adult that she is.

I'm not gonna go into detail here though.
The only reason why I'd talk about either of these things is to say that the creator's never apologized for some heinous stuff she's done in the past instead of fully taking responsibility for it like the grown adult that she is.

I'm not gonna go into detail here though.
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
Love both Helluva and Hazbin. Patiently waiting for the next episode of Helluva Boss. And Hazbin Hotel is my new obsession. I am in LOVE with Lucifer. When they did this year's Valentine's merch drop, was disappointed to not see any Hazbin characters (other than Alastor of course) So I just bought ever piece of Ozzie V-day merch, and the Alastor pink shirt and Pin-up playmat. And then proceeded to by WAY more money than I should have on a bunch of Lucifer fan merch. I would definitely suggest checking out Identity Pollution on Twitter if you want some good Lucifer merch. I bought 2 holo-foil prints, 2 play mats a pin-up pin (that I got today in the mail) and a GORGEOUS standee from their shop.

Now having to wait for season 2 is gonna be torture.
Love both Helluva and Hazbin. Patiently waiting for the next episode of Helluva Boss. And Hazbin Hotel is my new obsession. I am in LOVE with Lucifer. When they did this year's Valentine's merch drop, was disappointed to not see any Hazbin characters (other than Alastor of course) So I just bought ever piece of Ozzie V-day merch, and the Alastor pink shirt and Pin-up playmat. And then proceeded to by WAY more money than I should have on a bunch of Lucifer fan merch. I would definitely suggest checking out Identity Pollution on Twitter if you want some good Lucifer merch. I bought 2 holo-foil prints, 2 play mats a pin-up pin (that I got today in the mail) and a GORGEOUS standee from their shop.

Now having to wait for season 2 is gonna be torture.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Yeah, my new obsession is Hazbin Hotel. I'm constantly playing the music!

What are your favorite songs? right now i love dancing to Loser Baby and Out for Love.

Glitched, I love your Lucifer Dragon!
Yeah, my new obsession is Hazbin Hotel. I'm constantly playing the music!

What are your favorite songs? right now i love dancing to Loser Baby and Out for Love.

Glitched, I love your Lucifer Dragon!
I love HH/HB sm omg,,, I've been hyperfixated on Hazbin since the last episode came out (still haven't gotten over the fact that both my favourite characters died in the last episode though </3)

I probably prefer Hazbin to Helluva but I still like both. Octavia is my favourite Helluva Boss character I love her sm,, I'm also really curious to see the Stolas/Blitzo duet in the newest episode as well!!

I heard Hazbin's next season is coming out late this year/early next year which I'm hoping they stick to because I NEED to know what happens next
I love HH/HB sm omg,,, I've been hyperfixated on Hazbin since the last episode came out (still haven't gotten over the fact that both my favourite characters died in the last episode though </3)

I probably prefer Hazbin to Helluva but I still like both. Octavia is my favourite Helluva Boss character I love her sm,, I'm also really curious to see the Stolas/Blitzo duet in the newest episode as well!!

I heard Hazbin's next season is coming out late this year/early next year which I'm hoping they stick to because I NEED to know what happens next
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
HB and HH are some of my favorite cartoons right now. I loved season 1 of HH, and I love all the discourse around it. My after school club are obsessed with it, and they've had some really deep conversations, and it makes me so happy that they're really thinking about what they watch as well as enjoying it! The songs are earworms. Niffty is my favorite Hotel resident - I kind of want to snuggle her. Alastor and Charlie are tied for second. I am excited to know that recording's started on season 2, and can't wait to see it!

That being said, HB is my favorite of the two, mostly because I've got more to watch and fell in love with it first. Moxxie and Millie are an amazing couple, Blitz and Fizz are always fun to watch, Loona and Octavia need to hang out more often. And Stolas.... "Look My Way" makes me cry every time I watch it. I want so many good things for Stolas, and I worry that he won't get them. I also like the parallels between OzziexFizz and StolasxBlitz.
HB and HH are some of my favorite cartoons right now. I loved season 1 of HH, and I love all the discourse around it. My after school club are obsessed with it, and they've had some really deep conversations, and it makes me so happy that they're really thinking about what they watch as well as enjoying it! The songs are earworms. Niffty is my favorite Hotel resident - I kind of want to snuggle her. Alastor and Charlie are tied for second. I am excited to know that recording's started on season 2, and can't wait to see it!

That being said, HB is my favorite of the two, mostly because I've got more to watch and fell in love with it first. Moxxie and Millie are an amazing couple, Blitz and Fizz are always fun to watch, Loona and Octavia need to hang out more often. And Stolas.... "Look My Way" makes me cry every time I watch it. I want so many good things for Stolas, and I worry that he won't get them. I also like the parallels between OzziexFizz and StolasxBlitz.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
Here to say that even though I didn't realize think much of him at first, after a rewatch I love Lucifer so much omg he's such a goofball
Here to say that even though I didn't realize think much of him at first, after a rewatch I love Lucifer so much omg he's such a goofball
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
lucifer goated
lucifer goated
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2