Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hazbin hotel/helluva boss
1 2
Angel Dust is my favorite, I adore his design and his voice and his arc. I can’t wait to see more of him in S2
Angel Dust is my favorite, I adore his design and his voice and his arc. I can’t wait to see more of him in S2
I haven't seen Helluva Boss but I do like Hazbin, though I think that a lot of the characters are overdesigned and remind me of the days of deviant art OCs. The music slaps, though.
I haven't seen Helluva Boss but I do like Hazbin, though I think that a lot of the characters are overdesigned and remind me of the days of deviant art OCs. The music slaps, though.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I saw both shows and both I really like just sad that they had to fit the whole story of hazbin (I mean it till the adam part) in 8 eps. Would be nice if Adam stuck there longer ngl. When it comes to Helluva in story it feels bit like wattpad fanfic a bit that they weren't sure where to go with the story and they are just building up on it. Still Stolas had great character "redemption"
I saw both shows and both I really like just sad that they had to fit the whole story of hazbin (I mean it till the adam part) in 8 eps. Would be nice if Adam stuck there longer ngl. When it comes to Helluva in story it feels bit like wattpad fanfic a bit that they weren't sure where to go with the story and they are just building up on it. Still Stolas had great character "redemption"
d0NWIpT.png dFnwkLI.png
7ntZZGM.png
pZJYyk4.png
hUchsi0.png
oaolHwW.png
hBzaYAj.png
co3WWXY.png
n3XdSHq.png
UYXZLyE.png
bkPzSyW.png
1 2