Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ♥ Weekly Song Sharing
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
[center] [size=5] to whomever recommended the fnaf song that just shows up on my recommended list [img]https://i.imgur.com/mqjMEZJ.jpg[/img] And I hope you have a wonderful day [/size] ---------------------------------------------------- [size=6] @Risshou [img]https://i.imgur.com/GmcjYwc.jpg[/img] FOUND YOU [/center]

to whomever recommended the fnaf song that just shows up on my recommended list

mqjMEZJ.jpg

And I hope you have a wonderful day

@Risshou

GmcjYwc.jpg

FOUND YOU

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@MysticMeat

your fine! always glad to see you post but i don't want anyone to feel like they absolutely have to do every single week! also I just started getting into the dom stuff and i finally got a fodder tab up just waiting to have enough room to be able to participate lol
@MysticMeat

your fine! always glad to see you post but i don't want anyone to feel like they absolutely have to do every single week! also I just started getting into the dom stuff and i finally got a fodder tab up just waiting to have enough room to be able to participate lol

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
LMAO! I love fnaf songs ^^
LMAO! I love fnaf songs ^^
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
This week, I bring you a few songs that gave me goosebumps when I first listened to them... and some prompts! [emoji=aether star size=1] [b]Somewhere[/b] - Within Temptation (Also highly recommend [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfsy9q_9xmo]the instrumental version[/url]) [b]Chandelier[/b] - Adam Lambert (This cover >>> the original. This is not up for discussion.) [b]I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped)[/b] - Falling in Reverse [b]The Drug In Me Is Reimagined[/b] - Falling in Reverse (Both of these are so so good. Unlike the originals, they're both more orchestral in nature up until Ronnie Radke smacks you in the face (in a good way) with his vocals) And now onto the prompts I had in mind... [b]Unexpected Favorites:[/b] Maybe there's a genre of music you don't listen to often. Maybe there's an artist that you just don't particularly like. These songs, however, are an exception. [b]Rewind!:[/b] Have more songs to talk about pertaining to a specific prompt that's been done already? Look through the themes of the past, pick your favorite, and suggest away! [b]Guilty Pleasures:[/b] Exactly what you think it means. Don't worry, we don't judge people here. [b]Hometown Heroes:[/b] Songs from artists that originated from your state/country! It's actually pretty fun to discover who formed their bands and such near where you live. [size=2](I promise to use this prompt for good and not spam Set It Off songs again simply because they formed in my state lol)[/size]
This week, I bring you a few songs that gave me goosebumps when I first listened to them... and some prompts!

Somewhere - Within Temptation (Also highly recommend the instrumental version)

Chandelier - Adam Lambert (This cover >>> the original. This is not up for discussion.)

I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped) - Falling in Reverse

The Drug In Me Is Reimagined - Falling in Reverse (Both of these are so so good. Unlike the originals, they're both more orchestral in nature up until Ronnie Radke smacks you in the face (in a good way) with his vocals)

And now onto the prompts I had in mind...

Unexpected Favorites: Maybe there's a genre of music you don't listen to often. Maybe there's an artist that you just don't particularly like. These songs, however, are an exception.

Rewind!: Have more songs to talk about pertaining to a specific prompt that's been done already? Look through the themes of the past, pick your favorite, and suggest away!

Guilty Pleasures: Exactly what you think it means. Don't worry, we don't judge people here.

Hometown Heroes: Songs from artists that originated from your state/country! It's actually pretty fun to discover who formed their bands and such near where you live.
(I promise to use this prompt for good and not spam Set It Off songs again simply because they formed in my state lol)
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
I can only think of one song really that gives me goosebumps each time I hear it. That song is “Through the Sea of Time” from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: EOTDS. This song elevates the scenes it is featured in. (Aaaahhh, I keep recommending music from this game. I’m sorry, but also its OST is just so good.)

Also, I saw that Pokéspe propaganda. As a fellow Pokéspe enjoyer, I approve.
I can only think of one song really that gives me goosebumps each time I hear it. That song is “Through the Sea of Time” from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: EOTDS. This song elevates the scenes it is featured in. (Aaaahhh, I keep recommending music from this game. I’m sorry, but also its OST is just so good.)

Also, I saw that Pokéspe propaganda. As a fellow Pokéspe enjoyer, I approve.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I've been lurking for awhile and I think it's high time I actually contribute this week! I love songs that invoke a strong reaction, so these are less "spooky" and more songs that give me frission/goosebumps no matter the tone.

Whirling Birds Ceremony - Dhafer Youssef

i think i'm going to leave my phone at home tonight - The Narcissist Cookbook (This one's a favorite. The spoken word part at the end always gives me chills in a very fun way.)

Cold As It Gets - Patty Griffin (for both lyrics and sound - her voice is lovely and haunting. Absolutely chilling.)

The Long Sleep - Melodysheep

Rakuen - Yoko Kanno (I gotta get some early-aughts nostalgia in here. Yoko Kanno is an absolute inspiration, and she knocked it out of the park with this soundtrack.)
I've been lurking for awhile and I think it's high time I actually contribute this week! I love songs that invoke a strong reaction, so these are less "spooky" and more songs that give me frission/goosebumps no matter the tone.

Whirling Birds Ceremony - Dhafer Youssef

i think i'm going to leave my phone at home tonight - The Narcissist Cookbook (This one's a favorite. The spoken word part at the end always gives me chills in a very fun way.)

Cold As It Gets - Patty Griffin (for both lyrics and sound - her voice is lovely and haunting. Absolutely chilling.)

The Long Sleep - Melodysheep

Rakuen - Yoko Kanno (I gotta get some early-aughts nostalgia in here. Yoko Kanno is an absolute inspiration, and she knocked it out of the park with this soundtrack.)
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
Can it be any form of goosebumps? I'ma go with mostly chilling/spooky songs, but might throw a odd ball in there!!

Bernadette - IMAX (ESPECIALLY the post Romanian storm version!)

Crow Killer Blues - Rob Zombie

Castle on the hill - Ed Sheeran (one of my odd ball picks! It gives me almost nostalgic goosebumps? It just reminds me of my family ^^)

Final girl - Graveyardguy ft. Slayyyer

It's alright - Mother Mother (another one of the feel good variety of goosebumps ^^)

(Side note for the future: I use YouTube to listen to music/I don't have Spotify on my phone so All links I send will be YouTube links ^^)

(Also also, for a theme idea: comfort songs/Genres? Songs and or genres you find comforting!)
Can it be any form of goosebumps? I'ma go with mostly chilling/spooky songs, but might throw a odd ball in there!!

Bernadette - IMAX (ESPECIALLY the post Romanian storm version!)

Crow Killer Blues - Rob Zombie

Castle on the hill - Ed Sheeran (one of my odd ball picks! It gives me almost nostalgic goosebumps? It just reminds me of my family ^^)

Final girl - Graveyardguy ft. Slayyyer

It's alright - Mother Mother (another one of the feel good variety of goosebumps ^^)

(Side note for the future: I use YouTube to listen to music/I don't have Spotify on my phone so All links I send will be YouTube links ^^)

(Also also, for a theme idea: comfort songs/Genres? Songs and or genres you find comforting!)
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I’m a little confused about when we’re supposed to post which type of playlist, so for now, here’s a character-themed playlist:

The Saints I + The Saints II by Dirt Poor Robins (the Iterators from Rain World)

Between Two Lungs by Florence + The Machine (Looks to the Moon from Rain World)

Plea From a Cat Named Virtute (Mewo from Omori)

Honey I’m Home by GHOST (the Hollow Knight from Hollow Knight)

And, because I’m having too much fun, a playlist for some of my OCs (I won’t say who they are so I don’t have to explain about them rn)

Escapism from Steven Universe

Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling and Lzzy Hale

Hieroglyphs by The Oh Hellos

Wolf Bite by Owl City

Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay
I’m a little confused about when we’re supposed to post which type of playlist, so for now, here’s a character-themed playlist:

The Saints I + The Saints II by Dirt Poor Robins (the Iterators from Rain World)

Between Two Lungs by Florence + The Machine (Looks to the Moon from Rain World)

Plea From a Cat Named Virtute (Mewo from Omori)

Honey I’m Home by GHOST (the Hollow Knight from Hollow Knight)

And, because I’m having too much fun, a playlist for some of my OCs (I won’t say who they are so I don’t have to explain about them rn)

Escapism from Steven Universe

Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling and Lzzy Hale

Hieroglyphs by The Oh Hellos

Wolf Bite by Owl City

Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay
oJK1fXV.png
hmm,, goosebumps
Here are songs that gave me a goosebump-y feeling on my first listen

A Liar's Funeral - Slipknot
If Rain Is What You Want - Slipknot
Aerials - System Of A Down
Fonz Pond - Insane Clown Posse
The Show Must Go On - Insane Clown Posse

Nu metal and a bit of Horrorcore or whatever my beloved
hmm,, goosebumps
Here are songs that gave me a goosebump-y feeling on my first listen

A Liar's Funeral - Slipknot
If Rain Is What You Want - Slipknot
Aerials - System Of A Down
Fonz Pond - Insane Clown Posse
The Show Must Go On - Insane Clown Posse

Nu metal and a bit of Horrorcore or whatever my beloved
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
I am new here but bring some songs that just hit so right they make my skin prickle :3

This version of the Love theme from SpartacusThe pause at 5:12 and then the explosion of sound and color, pure harmony, what I imagine what it feels to live like completely and wholly in tune with the universe. God I love jazz.

Solitude - M83 (Felsmann & Tiley Reinterpretation)Sounds from somewhere out beyond time.

Among The Sef - Colin StetsonThe only time a song has actually made me physically uncomfortable. The agony of the birth of something mad and beautiful and hideous and unknowable. The mind shatters to comprehend.

The Runner - Josh RistHad the privilege of hearing this live once, and the vocal control is absolutely beautiful and insane. 2:15 is phenomenal.

Lujon - Henry ManciniMan knows how to turn strings into be the most divine lap of luxury that's for sure.

Honorary Mention:
Change (In the House of Flies) - Deftones - Idk what they put in this song but I can't get enough. Delicious vocals.
I am new here but bring some songs that just hit so right they make my skin prickle :3

This version of the Love theme from SpartacusThe pause at 5:12 and then the explosion of sound and color, pure harmony, what I imagine what it feels to live like completely and wholly in tune with the universe. God I love jazz.

Solitude - M83 (Felsmann & Tiley Reinterpretation)Sounds from somewhere out beyond time.

Among The Sef - Colin StetsonThe only time a song has actually made me physically uncomfortable. The agony of the birth of something mad and beautiful and hideous and unknowable. The mind shatters to comprehend.

The Runner - Josh RistHad the privilege of hearing this live once, and the vocal control is absolutely beautiful and insane. 2:15 is phenomenal.

Lujon - Henry ManciniMan knows how to turn strings into be the most divine lap of luxury that's for sure.

Honorary Mention:
Change (In the House of Flies) - Deftones - Idk what they put in this song but I can't get enough. Delicious vocals.
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30