Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe your Original Character
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Charging Box
Charging Box
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
if the song teenage dirtbag was an anthropomorphic bat who shares custody of his only braincell with his sibling.
if the song teenage dirtbag was an anthropomorphic bat who shares custody of his only braincell with his sibling.
66114084_LQjLA9TWOgWrUkw.png
emo samus
emo samus
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
WELP. I have a... few OCs from Kirby and Sonic, so please don't mind this wall of text :'D

1. Famous scientist that sings has major crush on tortured lab rat. Nichole. Technically not an OC since she was mentioned in an interview as the singer of "Whole New World", I just turned her into a Dark Matter and shoved some more lore in there... Including a crush on Efilis lmao

2. Ello I'm dead robot mom do you want some salsa? U.S.H.R.A., the robot that raised Galacta knight was great at cooking maximum tomato salsa. Too bad Galacta went crazy and vaporized her.

3. Adorable baby shouldn't've existed now her parents are gonna get married. Cutter, my fanbaby for Daroach and DMK! DMK is a girl in my Kirby "AU" but hides it so that she can fight more, buuuut then Daroach accidentally fell on top of her, resulting in little miss adorable over there.

4. Bad. Literally everyone in my Sonic AU that's related to Espio.

5. "Would you be interested in some decapitated Chao?" -The 278 million year old cockroach. Haven't nammed her yet, but this lady is actually that old. She's Chocola's illegal business partner at the black market, Chocola gets her Chao corpses (Usually self produced) and the cockroach gives Chocola her share of the profits.
WELP. I have a... few OCs from Kirby and Sonic, so please don't mind this wall of text :'D

1. Famous scientist that sings has major crush on tortured lab rat. Nichole. Technically not an OC since she was mentioned in an interview as the singer of "Whole New World", I just turned her into a Dark Matter and shoved some more lore in there... Including a crush on Efilis lmao

2. Ello I'm dead robot mom do you want some salsa? U.S.H.R.A., the robot that raised Galacta knight was great at cooking maximum tomato salsa. Too bad Galacta went crazy and vaporized her.

3. Adorable baby shouldn't've existed now her parents are gonna get married. Cutter, my fanbaby for Daroach and DMK! DMK is a girl in my Kirby "AU" but hides it so that she can fight more, buuuut then Daroach accidentally fell on top of her, resulting in little miss adorable over there.

4. Bad. Literally everyone in my Sonic AU that's related to Espio.

5. "Would you be interested in some decapitated Chao?" -The 278 million year old cockroach. Haven't nammed her yet, but this lady is actually that old. She's Chocola's illegal business partner at the black market, Chocola gets her Chao corpses (Usually self produced) and the cockroach gives Chocola her share of the profits.
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Homeless vigilante
Homeless vigilante
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
Radio boy would be normal if he just wasn't

Probably one of the nicest kids you will meet, oh also he makes gadgets for your useless needs, or useful depending on what you're trying to do

The feral friend tm

Purple interdimensional data ghost wants your memories. Don't worry nothing bad will happen! Totally....

Green interdimensional data ghost that totally has nothing to do with purple interdimensional data ghost will aid you for your revenge/justice goals, oh yeah and you can totally trust him as well don't worry :)

Poor lady that isn't an alien found green data ghost oh no what is she going to do with it oh no oh good grief LADY PUT DOWN THAT CROWBAR-

Mad genius thinks he can evolve humanity by "researching" funny haha powers

"Hey so turns out the Martians are only invading because they want green grass but they're too scared to ask us for some"
Radio boy would be normal if he just wasn't

Probably one of the nicest kids you will meet, oh also he makes gadgets for your useless needs, or useful depending on what you're trying to do

The feral friend tm

Purple interdimensional data ghost wants your memories. Don't worry nothing bad will happen! Totally....

Green interdimensional data ghost that totally has nothing to do with purple interdimensional data ghost will aid you for your revenge/justice goals, oh yeah and you can totally trust him as well don't worry :)

Poor lady that isn't an alien found green data ghost oh no what is she going to do with it oh no oh good grief LADY PUT DOWN THAT CROWBAR-

Mad genius thinks he can evolve humanity by "researching" funny haha powers

"Hey so turns out the Martians are only invading because they want green grass but they're too scared to ask us for some"
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Look, this little prodigy is totally a proper magic user! And a skilled one at that! She's definitely not just being accepted into such things by being a charming illusionist, haha...

Maybe if she had just stayed a fanfiction OC, she wouldn't have gotten into this mess.
Look, this little prodigy is totally a proper magic user! And a skilled one at that! She's definitely not just being accepted into such things by being a charming illusionist, haha...

Maybe if she had just stayed a fanfiction OC, she wouldn't have gotten into this mess.
and still, we stay silly :3

omega / roxy • byte/bit, it/its, they/them • adult
omegasmileyface most everywhere!
Person with Too Many Body Part Sections just wants to party with other monsters! They're also blue with purple hair, much to the confusion of the scientist who made them (they're my OC for the Monster Prom series, sorry if this doesn't count but I just lub them so much :P)
Person with Too Many Body Part Sections just wants to party with other monsters! They're also blue with purple hair, much to the confusion of the scientist who made them (they're my OC for the Monster Prom series, sorry if this doesn't count but I just lub them so much :P)
"Oh, and in case I don't see you, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night!"
IrbVsNE.png
spamton look-a-like but except it's a scamming genie with springy limbs. also they're a shape-shifting electrical dog-thing that can travel through power lines so that's soo nice
(i have like other ocs but they're my beloved skrinkly thang :3c)
spamton look-a-like but except it's a scamming genie with springy limbs. also they're a shape-shifting electrical dog-thing that can travel through power lines so that's soo nice
(i have like other ocs but they're my beloved skrinkly thang :3c)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
-Somehow the most reasonable, practical person in this adventuring party despite being a sentient pile of fungus piloting the corpse of a turtle person.

-Guy with big homeschool kid energy who can be The Hulk But Made Of Sand (yes I know this is just Sandman (Flint Marko))

-exhibit a of "why you should definitely make sure that the person you are trying to sacrifice for demonic power is not a contract lawyer"

-absolute chuunibyou but with a crossbow and actual death magic. once licked goblin blood off of his sleeve and IMMEDIATELY regretted it.
-Somehow the most reasonable, practical person in this adventuring party despite being a sentient pile of fungus piloting the corpse of a turtle person.

-Guy with big homeschool kid energy who can be The Hulk But Made Of Sand (yes I know this is just Sandman (Flint Marko))

-exhibit a of "why you should definitely make sure that the person you are trying to sacrifice for demonic power is not a contract lawyer"

-absolute chuunibyou but with a crossbow and actual death magic. once licked goblin blood off of his sleeve and IMMEDIATELY regretted it.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15