Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
i'm grateful for the weather today, not too hot! [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
i'm grateful for the weather today, not too hot!
hi i'm buck!
he/him | bad at math | warrior cat nerd
my hatchery!
very grateful we got some rain last night
very grateful we got some rain last night
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
im grateful that my friend and i have had a long lasting friendship. and that we found some old silly videos of us from several years ago that gave us a good laugh today
im grateful that my friend and i have had a long lasting friendship. and that we found some old silly videos of us from several years ago that gave us a good laugh today
milkchai-cacat.pngYMPbu9R.pngk3PfQGk.pngoaolHwW.pngY6nir0L.pngQq78qBr.pngweia2aX.pngZxGbXMY.pngiJZWqi6.pngfeXtM27.pngJ7D1quC.pnggZH0mcN.pngytkEBod.png
i am so grateful for my friends! they bring me so much joy & are such kind, funny, and intelligent people. they make my world a better place ^_^ <3
i am so grateful for my friends! they bring me so much joy & are such kind, funny, and intelligent people. they make my world a better place ^_^ <3
RfKIDIZ.png jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Very grateful I now have money in my lunch account to buy occasional delicious food from the lunch stand to go with my lunch :>
Very grateful I now have money in my lunch account to buy occasional delicious food from the lunch stand to go with my lunch :>
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
i finished the applications i'd been putting off and i feel confident that i wrote a good personal essay. i also found out that there are a lot of great programs within my research interest!

to add so i don't double post: i am grateful for my diverse array of friends! i love having people to talk football with as well as people to shop with. i'm reminded of this because my friend offered to take me grocery shopping because they love doing it, which is incredible because i don't have a car, there isn't a store in walking distance, and i don't have to ask my bf who doesn't cook at school much anyway. i can't wait to go with them, i think it will be far better than going by myself which can get me paranoid
i finished the applications i'd been putting off and i feel confident that i wrote a good personal essay. i also found out that there are a lot of great programs within my research interest!

to add so i don't double post: i am grateful for my diverse array of friends! i love having people to talk football with as well as people to shop with. i'm reminded of this because my friend offered to take me grocery shopping because they love doing it, which is incredible because i don't have a car, there isn't a store in walking distance, and i don't have to ask my bf who doesn't cook at school much anyway. i can't wait to go with them, i think it will be far better than going by myself which can get me paranoid
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
i survived provincials
i survived provincials

Placeholder b/c
idk how to format
signatures-

Wishlist |

Proj WL |

Art Dump

Art Shop

+0 FRT
wulian-banner-lol-5.png
Happy that today I was able to find out my friend is in good health after not hearing from her for a bit, she's my world and this brought some huge weights off my shoulders!
Happy that today I was able to find out my friend is in good health after not hearing from her for a bit, she's my world and this brought some huge weights off my shoulders!
IMG-0879.gif She/Her Np0XuT2.gif

FR + 3 3iGXiyj.gif

Feel free to ping me for whatever! Np0XuT2.gif
I am grateful that I'm interested in the world, and I am grateful that it is not what defines me. I'm grateful that I am strong and I have so many resources.
I am grateful that I'm interested in the world, and I am grateful that it is not what defines me. I'm grateful that I am strong and I have so many resources.
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
I’m grateful that the little convenience store on campus has cupcakes. Now I can eat one while I FaceTime my family for my brother’s birthday.
I’m grateful that the little convenience store on campus has cupcakes. Now I can eat one while I FaceTime my family for my brother’s birthday.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.