Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | if u could have any pet what would it b?
A whole flock of magpies. They would follow me everywhere. People would be scared and wonder how I could find such interest in those "mean" birds. I would love every second of it.
A whole flock of magpies. They would follow me everywhere. People would be scared and wonder how I could find such interest in those "mean" birds. I would love every second of it.
0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png
In a magical world where I could provide for an animal 100% without any ethical issues, I'd have a Dracula Parrot. They just look SO COOL. [img]https://yaay.today/__export/1591466902244/sites/yaay/img/2020/06/06/pesquets-parrot-3eb692df-6dc1-40c6-9901-16873d34ad2-resize-750.jpeg_1902800913.jpeg[/img]
In a magical world where I could provide for an animal 100% without any ethical issues, I'd have a Dracula Parrot. They just look SO COOL. pesquets-parrot-3eb692df-6dc1-40c6-9901-16873d34ad2-resize-750.jpeg_1902800913.jpeg
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
In a world where I could have anything, I would own an entire pack of trained velociraptors, a bunch of other dinosaurs, a seagull, an alligator, a moose, a Komodo dragon, a pelican, a pigeon and a platypus

If I was also allowed to have an aquarium, I would have one that could be habitable for a great white shark, and one for an orca
In a world where I could have anything, I would own an entire pack of trained velociraptors, a bunch of other dinosaurs, a seagull, an alligator, a moose, a Komodo dragon, a pelican, a pigeon and a platypus

If I was also allowed to have an aquarium, I would have one that could be habitable for a great white shark, and one for an orca
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
i want to say jellyfish but somehow that sounds really boring, but i will still say it.
i want to say jellyfish but somehow that sounds really boring, but i will still say it.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
A horse!! And maybe an arowana.
A horse!! And maybe an arowana.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
crow for sure
a fox probably. a blue whale.
crow for sure
a fox probably. a blue whale.
If I had the resources in this imperfect world I would love a crow that couldn't be released into the wild but needed a home.
If I had the resources in this imperfect world I would love a crow that couldn't be released into the wild but needed a home.

timegear.ink
Sai - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
Realistically? Probably a large monitor lizard. But if anything's an option then a microraptor would be my choice. I love those little guys.
Realistically? Probably a large monitor lizard. But if anything's an option then a microraptor would be my choice. I love those little guys.
Delphi
He/Him
+3:00 FRT
mxk5Q9c.pngsEBxtxA.png
Sheep. Then I could have all of the wool I wanted. And if I had a herd, they wouldn't depend on me for social interaction on my low-battery days.

Or a river otter. I love how playful they are.

Or, like everyone else, a flock of crows. Because crows are awesome.
Sheep. Then I could have all of the wool I wanted. And if I had a herd, they wouldn't depend on me for social interaction on my low-battery days.

Or a river otter. I love how playful they are.

Or, like everyone else, a flock of crows. Because crows are awesome.
LxbWmll.png
Credit: MythicalViper
Argentine black and white tegu. Like little dogs but lizards. Very lovely guys.
Argentine black and white tegu. Like little dogs but lizards. Very lovely guys.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png