Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | if u could have any pet what would it b?
1. cat. Even in magical world, I'd first want cats.

2. dragon. If we're in a magical world, there will be dragons.

3. Penguin

4. panther

5. Python or some other kind of really big snake.
1. cat. Even in magical world, I'd first want cats.

2. dragon. If we're in a magical world, there will be dragons.

3. Penguin

4. panther

5. Python or some other kind of really big snake.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I don't know why, but my first thought was "hissing roaches"??? I guess I'm just very curious what it would be like to take care of one the size of my palm. And, well, anything's cute if you get to know it a little bit better.
In the perfect fantasy world, nobody would question why I have them nor call me insane lol
I don't know why, but my first thought was "hissing roaches"??? I guess I'm just very curious what it would be like to take care of one the size of my palm. And, well, anything's cute if you get to know it a little bit better.
In the perfect fantasy world, nobody would question why I have them nor call me insane lol
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
I'd have a potoo bird so I could name it Gunchbird and teach it to attack people on command so I could yell "GUNCHBIRD BLAST" and have anyone I want assaulted by the bird
I'd have a potoo bird so I could name it Gunchbird and teach it to attack people on command so I could yell "GUNCHBIRD BLAST" and have anyone I want assaulted by the bird
if it was ethical/legal (can't have crayfish in my state) with no potential for them getting out and being ecological menaces (looking at you crayfish) and i had infinite resources i'd love love LOVE to have a whole buildings worth of aquaria for crayfishes and shrimps. + maybe some saltwater setups for lobsters too. im a decapod fanboy they are just so neat to me and i'd love to get to see all the different varieties beyond just cherry shrimp :]
if it was ethical/legal (can't have crayfish in my state) with no potential for them getting out and being ecological menaces (looking at you crayfish) and i had infinite resources i'd love love LOVE to have a whole buildings worth of aquaria for crayfishes and shrimps. + maybe some saltwater setups for lobsters too. im a decapod fanboy they are just so neat to me and i'd love to get to see all the different varieties beyond just cherry shrimp :]
n e v / s a t u r n
06xk8gV.png
ZXd8Nbp.png
mlHpBMC.png
XxkKmF3.png
4LHFTxc.png go5iDul.png eSS0Xa3.png
Real animal, a horse. They are so pretty and cute and are so therapeutic imo. Also i could ride it

But fantasy, I’d have a dragon. They’re powerful and i could fly on it to get to high places. Not to mention having the ability to breathe fire, that’s useful!
Real animal, a horse. They are so pretty and cute and are so therapeutic imo. Also i could ride it

But fantasy, I’d have a dragon. They’re powerful and i could fly on it to get to high places. Not to mention having the ability to breathe fire, that’s useful!
Seal or sea lion <3 just a little sea puppy
Seal or sea lion <3 just a little sea puppy
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
Kakapo
Kakapo
lMoMteR.png
A moose.

If in a fantasy world? A fantasy moose, probably. A rideable pegasi moose would be pretty cool i guess
A moose.

If in a fantasy world? A fantasy moose, probably. A rideable pegasi moose would be pretty cool i guess
D64-F42-E2-09-B6-4102-832-E-48-EA05684-BFB.jpg
Probably a husky or any kind of horse.. But i am allergic [emoji=fae sad size=1]
Probably a husky or any kind of horse..

But i am allergic
Dear regards from Abigail!

22.jpg
opossum, raccoon, skunk.

total fantasy world because i live in new zealand where there are 0 of these :')
opossum, raccoon, skunk.

total fantasy world because i live in new zealand where there are 0 of these :')
oQlTGMl.png » +19 FRT
» she/they but i have no preference really, use whatever
» ask me about my haunted clown doll!