Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Murder Drones Thread [IM NORMAL.]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
episode 7 has come out! episode 8 has been delayed

welcome weary traveler. join us in the abyss

if you dont know what md is, it's a youtube series about cute adorable little robots murdering each other brutally. it is my hyperfixation

this thread is just for discussing stuff :)
episode 7 has come out! episode 8 has been delayed

welcome weary traveler. join us in the abyss

if you dont know what md is, it's a youtube series about cute adorable little robots murdering each other brutally. it is my hyperfixation

this thread is just for discussing stuff :)
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
I’ve seen the pilot, which I enjoyed very much. I’ll be honest, I’m in so many different fandoms that I kinda forgot about Murder Drones for a little while, but if there are more episodes, I’d surely enjoy watching them.
I’ve seen the pilot, which I enjoyed very much. I’ll be honest, I’m in so many different fandoms that I kinda forgot about Murder Drones for a little while, but if there are more episodes, I’d surely enjoy watching them.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I was so confused when I saw the title but now I understand that it's a show of some sort?

Imma check it out and see if my fiance and I can watch the pilot together!
I was so confused when I saw the title but now I understand that it's a show of some sort?

Imma check it out and see if my fiance and I can watch the pilot together!
Hello! Local V simp here.

Episode 3 is the best thing ive ever watched, so much information i cant even comprehend it all. I'll have to rewatch soon. Very excited for what comes next nkw that humans are in the mix
Hello! Local V simp here.

Episode 3 is the best thing ive ever watched, so much information i cant even comprehend it all. I'll have to rewatch soon. Very excited for what comes next nkw that humans are in the mix
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="@JoutaKujo" date="2023-01-21 02:47:24" ] I’ve seen the pilot, which I enjoyed very much. I’ll be honest, I’m in so many different fandoms that I kinda forgot about Murder Drones for a little while, but if there are more episodes, I’d surely enjoy watching them. [/quote] Episode playlist https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHovnlOusNLiJz3sm0d5i2Evwa2LDLdrg
@JoutaKujo wrote on 2023-01-21 02:47:24:

Episode playlist

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHovnlOusNLiJz3sm0d5i2Evwa2LDLdrg
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Just found out this existed after I guessed some of Ace's answers to another thread.
Murder Drones.
It's.
Good.

wait episode three is out
Just found out this existed after I guessed some of Ace's answers to another thread.
Murder Drones.
It's.
Good.

wait episode three is out
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
@Acetheaxolotl

Thank you so much! Now I have something fun to watch on YouTube today~
@Acetheaxolotl

Thank you so much! Now I have something fun to watch on YouTube today~
if i understand the third episode correctly
ehm
dunno how to do spoilers so
learned how

doll has something related to the absolute solver, she perceives it as bad, uzi also has it but has less training
this thing lets her manipulate objects, slightly implying this is a simulation
j is back (or an alternate of her) and there's now a human called tessa (who used to be at the mansion as well, probably a human like james) with her
they're presumably going to kill everything
doll's parents maybe aren't entirely dead the cockroaches are probably related
stuff is going on
if i understand the third episode correctly
ehm
dunno how to do spoilers so
learned how

doll has something related to the absolute solver, she perceives it as bad, uzi also has it but has less training
this thing lets her manipulate objects, slightly implying this is a simulation
j is back (or an alternate of her) and there's now a human called tessa (who used to be at the mansion as well, probably a human like james) with her
they're presumably going to kill everything
doll's parents maybe aren't entirely dead the cockroaches are probably related
stuff is going on

@GuyFromLoathing [code][spoiler] spoiler text goes here [/spoiler][/code] How it looks: [spoiler]spoiler text goes here[/spoiler]
@GuyFromLoathing

Code:
[spoiler] spoiler text goes here [/spoiler]

How it looks:

spoiler text goes here
oh
alright fixing now
oh
alright fixing now