Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Murder Drones Thread [IM NORMAL.]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
LOOKS WITH INTENSE INTEREST
i havent watch ep 3 yet. i should do that. yeah im gonna go do that real quick
LOOKS WITH INTENSE INTEREST
i havent watch ep 3 yet. i should do that. yeah im gonna go do that real quick
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
MURDERDRONESMURDERDRONESMURDAAAAAAAAAA
MURDERDRONESMURDERDRONESMURDAAAAAAAAAA
~ Evelyn

~ She/Her

~ FR+3
2J3QvJQ.gif
I absolutely love Murder Drones. The idea of a robot dystopia and how they present that in their animated series is really interesting to me. Very cool, 10/10.
I absolutely love Murder Drones. The idea of a robot dystopia and how they present that in their animated series is really interesting to me. Very cool, 10/10.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
Saw a thread on MD when the pilot came out and there hasn't been one since!
Has to be one of my favourite show/series/whatever you call it.
The plot, characters, designs are all so perfect
Saw a thread on MD when the pilot came out and there hasn't been one since!
Has to be one of my favourite show/series/whatever you call it.
The plot, characters, designs are all so perfect
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

hell YEAHHHHHHHHH i found my people >:D
hell YEAHHHHHHHHH i found my people >:D
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
working on a fandragon of n right now actually! not sure how i'll name him since there's the three letter requirement — "enn" maybe? idk. i'll figure it out i'm sure

might do a v next, still haven't decided on whether or not i'll make an uzi but! i'm glad to see other fans of the series. i thought about preordering a plushie and i fear for the day my impulse control finally breaks and i do it...
working on a fandragon of n right now actually! not sure how i'll name him since there's the three letter requirement — "enn" maybe? idk. i'll figure it out i'm sure

might do a v next, still haven't decided on whether or not i'll make an uzi but! i'm glad to see other fans of the series. i thought about preordering a plushie and i fear for the day my impulse control finally breaks and i do it...
Uq1cq4S.png
I had a theory in rp 2 that Uzi and Doll were connected and *slams fist on desk* I WAS RIGHT. And ep 3 was literally so good. They all look very dapper

Who else got all the plushies? I am so inpatient I WANT MY UZI PLUSHIE TO ARRIVE RIGHT NOW.
I had a theory in rp 2 that Uzi and Doll were connected and *slams fist on desk* I WAS RIGHT. And ep 3 was literally so good. They all look very dapper

Who else got all the plushies? I am so inpatient I WANT MY UZI PLUSHIE TO ARRIVE RIGHT NOW.
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
[quote name="Despairing" date="2023-03-10 11:59:28" ] working on a fandragon of n right now actually! not sure how i'll name him since there's the three letter requirement — "enn" maybe? idk. i'll figure it out i'm sure might do a v next, still haven't decided on whether or not i'll make an uzi but! i'm glad to see other fans of the series. i thought about preordering a plushie and i fear for the day my impulse control finally breaks and i do it... [/quote] Name him SDN! Serial Designation N! Maybe i should make a MD fandragon...V perhaps? Brcause she is the best?
Despairing wrote on 2023-03-10 11:59:28:

Name him SDN! Serial Designation N!

Maybe i should make a MD fandragon...V perhaps? Brcause she is the best?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Liondyi" date="2023-03-10 12:47:19" ] I had a theory in rp 2 that Uzi and Doll were connected and *slams fist on desk* I WAS RIGHT. And ep 3 was literally so good. They all look very dapper Who else got all the plushies? I am so inpatient I WANT MY UZI PLUSHIE TO ARRIVE RIGHT NOW. [/quote] OH MY GOD I WANT THE N PLUSHIE. SO BAD. BUT MY PARENTS WHOULD NOT LET ME GET HIM.
Liondyi wrote on 2023-03-10 12:47:19:

OH MY GOD I WANT THE N PLUSHIE. SO BAD. BUT MY PARENTS WHOULD NOT LET ME GET HIM.
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
We talking about fandragos? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2649042&skin=0&apparel=27981,270,25347,8812,32010,21864,331,8599,302,1150,32009,33698,12923,31585,18798,392&xt=dressing.png[/img] N my beloved
We talking about fandragos?

scry?sdid=2649042&skin=0&apparel=27981,270,25347,8812,32010,21864,331,8599,302,1150,32009,33698,12923,31585,18798,392&xt=dressing.png

N my beloved
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11