Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Murder Drones Thread [IM NORMAL.]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
GUYS THE TEASER FOR EPISODE 7 AND 8 IS OUT!!! anyone got any theories or predictions on what’ll happen based on the teaser? :]
GUYS THE TEASER FOR EPISODE 7 AND 8 IS OUT!!! anyone got any theories or predictions on what’ll happen based on the teaser? :]
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
ok so this thread is kinda dead but I’ve returned here because something happened today and it’s too funny not to say here

so I was watching a murder drones reaction cause why not and I fell asleep when the reactor was on like episode 2. about an hour later, I woke up and the first thing I hear is “well-timed giggle.” that was a VERY well timed giggle for sure cyn
ok so this thread is kinda dead but I’ve returned here because something happened today and it’s too funny not to say here

so I was watching a murder drones reaction cause why not and I fell asleep when the reactor was on like episode 2. about an hour later, I woke up and the first thing I hear is “well-timed giggle.” that was a VERY well timed giggle for sure cyn
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
OMG MURDER DRONES THREAD i love murber done,,,,, i made a cute little N dragon!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90260043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902601/90260043_350.png[/img][/url] if I remember tomorrow I might try and post some of the pictures I took with my N plushie at Disney World too (last year I went over spring break and I brought him along so I wouldn't get anxious)
OMG MURDER DRONES THREAD i love murber done,,,,, i made a cute little N dragon!!!

90260043_350.png

if I remember tomorrow I might try and post some of the pictures I took with my N plushie at Disney World too (last year I went over spring break and I brought him along so I wouldn't get anxious)
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
I just took like 6 “what murder drones character are you” quizzes and got n twice, cyn twice, uzi once, and doll once not sure how to take that
I just took like 6 “what murder drones character are you” quizzes and got n twice, cyn twice, uzi once, and doll once not sure how to take that
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
reviving this from the dead to see if i can pull in unsuspecting fools into the robot brainrot while we wait for episode 7 to release
reviving this from the dead to see if i can pull in unsuspecting fools into the robot brainrot while we wait for episode 7 to release
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
watched it a few weeks ago, have some criticisms about it but solid concept :)
watched it a few weeks ago, have some criticisms about it but solid concept :)
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
TEASER EPSIODE 7 REAASRTWER I AM SJGÅIOIGNG TO EXP LXOE
TEASER EPSIODE 7 REAASRTWER I AM SJGÅIOIGNG TO EXP LXOE
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AAAAA
I'm so excited but also terrified cause I have a feeling this episode is gonna break me
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AAAAA
I'm so excited but also terrified cause I have a feeling this episode is gonna break me
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
SOON!!!!!
SOON!!!!!
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
i joined flight rising when i first watched murder drones and I named my first dragon Uzi

ALSO I WILL SREECH IF ANYONE DIES IN EPISODES 7 AND 8 IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN
i joined flight rising when i first watched murder drones and I named my first dragon Uzi

ALSO I WILL SREECH IF ANYONE DIES IN EPISODES 7 AND 8 IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN
or7Yz8j.pnggYW0j5f.pngQQYyU47.pngqivITIX.pngUuKod4C.pngY7MOfeL.pngq9EEy5M.pngFvfV2kD.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11