Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest dreams you ever had?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
My big crossover dream. Happened many years ago but I used to keep a dream diary and this one is described in it.

I was being chased by characters from so many different media, movies, games, anime etc, because I had some sort of magic coin that allowed me to see into the future and they all wanted it.

I was in a field of sorts, next to a forest while all these characters flew around in the sky. Pokemon, digimon, Disney characters - according to my dream diary I saw Ariel riding Aladdin's magic carpet - Harry Potter characters and so on and so on.

Suddenly, Zero (from Megaman) suddenly landed next to me and he looked about ready to tear me a new one, so I ran and fled into the forest while Zero chased after me with a water gun.

I spent a while hiding under bushes until I was found by a member of Davy Jones's crew (the one with the hammerhead shark head). He demanded I give him the coin I held, I told him no, and then I was suddenly saved by Megaman himself who attacked the pirate, and I ran again.

I fled the forest and saw a small house in the distance. Turns out, this house belonged to Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, but instead of Snow White it was Honda Tohru (Fruits Baskets anime) and instead of dwarves it was seven small Autobots. They were busy weeding the garden when I ran past them.

Tohru was willing to let me hide inside so Davy Jones' crew wouldn't find me, but then I had to run again because Shere Kahn (Jungle Book) jumped in through the window and attacked Tohru. He was a white tiger instead of his usual orange.

So I ran again and suddenly found myself in a big mansion, which turned out to be the mansion featured in the first Narnia movie (I think I had this dream shortly after that movie came out). In front of me was a little girl who turned out to be Lucy and she was all "Hey, you have a coin too! I have one as well!"

I'm like "what am I doing here?" and she answered that Dumbledore would explain later.

Suddenly I found myself in some kind of abandoned building in France (???) which was the set of a new life action Rockman.EXE movie (an anime I was really into at the time, Megaman Battle Network). I had a role.

Some of the characters showed up, one started screaming in French, lots of drama and suddenly I'm on the couch back home, next to my step dad, watching those same characters on tv. My step dad complains there's no blood and I told him that if he wants to see blood in an anime, he should watch Rurouni Kenshin.

And then I woke up.
My big crossover dream. Happened many years ago but I used to keep a dream diary and this one is described in it.

I was being chased by characters from so many different media, movies, games, anime etc, because I had some sort of magic coin that allowed me to see into the future and they all wanted it.

I was in a field of sorts, next to a forest while all these characters flew around in the sky. Pokemon, digimon, Disney characters - according to my dream diary I saw Ariel riding Aladdin's magic carpet - Harry Potter characters and so on and so on.

Suddenly, Zero (from Megaman) suddenly landed next to me and he looked about ready to tear me a new one, so I ran and fled into the forest while Zero chased after me with a water gun.

I spent a while hiding under bushes until I was found by a member of Davy Jones's crew (the one with the hammerhead shark head). He demanded I give him the coin I held, I told him no, and then I was suddenly saved by Megaman himself who attacked the pirate, and I ran again.

I fled the forest and saw a small house in the distance. Turns out, this house belonged to Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, but instead of Snow White it was Honda Tohru (Fruits Baskets anime) and instead of dwarves it was seven small Autobots. They were busy weeding the garden when I ran past them.

Tohru was willing to let me hide inside so Davy Jones' crew wouldn't find me, but then I had to run again because Shere Kahn (Jungle Book) jumped in through the window and attacked Tohru. He was a white tiger instead of his usual orange.

So I ran again and suddenly found myself in a big mansion, which turned out to be the mansion featured in the first Narnia movie (I think I had this dream shortly after that movie came out). In front of me was a little girl who turned out to be Lucy and she was all "Hey, you have a coin too! I have one as well!"

I'm like "what am I doing here?" and she answered that Dumbledore would explain later.

Suddenly I found myself in some kind of abandoned building in France (???) which was the set of a new life action Rockman.EXE movie (an anime I was really into at the time, Megaman Battle Network). I had a role.

Some of the characters showed up, one started screaming in French, lots of drama and suddenly I'm on the couch back home, next to my step dad, watching those same characters on tv. My step dad complains there's no blood and I told him that if he wants to see blood in an anime, he should watch Rurouni Kenshin.

And then I woke up.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
@Ladino Yep, a truly wild dream indeed
@Ladino Yep, a truly wild dream indeed
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
@Endee I wish I could have very big crossover dreams like you do, but sadly my brain only allows 2-4 different medias to interact. Man, that dream is so interesting and lore-filled too! It has a good potential of being a written story!
@Endee I wish I could have very big crossover dreams like you do, but sadly my brain only allows 2-4 different medias to interact. Man, that dream is so interesting and lore-filled too! It has a good potential of being a written story!
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
I just had a bit of a dream...

The whole dream was pixelated...It was on this boy, in the middle of a desert environment with some cliffs here and there for walls. He happened upon a pyramid. There was a trail of broken plates with food blocking the entrance...He cleared it, then went in the pyramid. It was dark inside, but I think he got healed somehow?

When he came out, there was an OMORI-style eye on the left side of the pyramid. He interacts with it out of curiosity.

It blinks and grows larger.

He was not afraid, and does it again.

I only woke up when the eye was the same size to the pyramid.
I just had a bit of a dream...

The whole dream was pixelated...It was on this boy, in the middle of a desert environment with some cliffs here and there for walls. He happened upon a pyramid. There was a trail of broken plates with food blocking the entrance...He cleared it, then went in the pyramid. It was dark inside, but I think he got healed somehow?

When he came out, there was an OMORI-style eye on the left side of the pyramid. He interacts with it out of curiosity.

It blinks and grows larger.

He was not afraid, and does it again.

I only woke up when the eye was the same size to the pyramid.
drink_a_chair_fr.png
Diddy Kong turned himself into a lighter while singing.

I'm still baffled by it.
Diddy Kong turned himself into a lighter while singing.

I'm still baffled by it.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Ok, I just remembered these so here you go. In fact, you get two of them!

1. This one was very long, but in short there was this weird fairy girl that was angry because I wouldn't pick flowers for her and every time she got mad her eyes would glow green. She'd chase me around, and if she caught me I'd be teleported back to the flower place. It took me around 2-3 times to finally get out, and when we did we had some show down at some weird store thing. Peter Griffin was there and he helped me out by giving me some big knife and I grabbed a lighter. I found the girl and she was marching towards me with pure fury in her eyes (kinda like a spoiled anger) and I defeated her. She screamed really loudly and I woke up.

2. This one has a part where I was playing some weird zombie survival game except everyone was Luigi. The players? Luigi. The zombies? ...Luigi... It was first person and had some realistic fall environment (there were a bunch of leaves on the ground, and the sky was clouded over), but the characters were kinda cartoon 3d models, like you'd see in Smash Bros or something. I remember I had a partner, which also, unsurprisingly, was a Luigi, and at one point we had to run away from this crazy zombie Luigi, kinda like a Tank from Left 4 Dead 2. The huge zombie luigi was covered in ash, had fists huge enough to crush a watermelon, and could jump up super high. Tbh it was kinda freaky and was anxiety inducing. The rest of the dream I don't remember well, but is hard to explain.
Ok, I just remembered these so here you go. In fact, you get two of them!

1. This one was very long, but in short there was this weird fairy girl that was angry because I wouldn't pick flowers for her and every time she got mad her eyes would glow green. She'd chase me around, and if she caught me I'd be teleported back to the flower place. It took me around 2-3 times to finally get out, and when we did we had some show down at some weird store thing. Peter Griffin was there and he helped me out by giving me some big knife and I grabbed a lighter. I found the girl and she was marching towards me with pure fury in her eyes (kinda like a spoiled anger) and I defeated her. She screamed really loudly and I woke up.

2. This one has a part where I was playing some weird zombie survival game except everyone was Luigi. The players? Luigi. The zombies? ...Luigi... It was first person and had some realistic fall environment (there were a bunch of leaves on the ground, and the sky was clouded over), but the characters were kinda cartoon 3d models, like you'd see in Smash Bros or something. I remember I had a partner, which also, unsurprisingly, was a Luigi, and at one point we had to run away from this crazy zombie Luigi, kinda like a Tank from Left 4 Dead 2. The huge zombie luigi was covered in ash, had fists huge enough to crush a watermelon, and could jump up super high. Tbh it was kinda freaky and was anxiety inducing. The rest of the dream I don't remember well, but is hard to explain.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I had to distract a vampiric pine marten type monster. It was called a chupacabra in my dream, but was really that type of vampire that turns into a horde of demon weasels and makes you eat dirt (is that like a Danish myth or something I don’t remember what its name is now?). I distracted it by turning on a big tv. It liked tv too much to trouble anyone anymore.

Another one I had, I was suppose to collect chooks that were running loose. However, the hill kept getting cartoonishly steeper as I pursued the free chickens that needed to go in their coop. When I turned around, the hill became a flat grassland and there was a cargo container. The container flapped open and there was an antelope standing much taller than I with three limbs, one of its rear ones missing in a grotesque manner and it stared at me despite having dead glazed eyes. A kid showed up and reassured me that this was just Bell. Bell wanted to destroy me...

I also had a dream where I was trying desperately to fly, because I was a dragon hatchling. But I kept failing because I was... made of jello? I kept flap bouncing around and jiggling uncontrollably in the woods and hardly got much lift. I’m pretty sure my brain just ripped off FR sludge/slime genes, lol. But maybe it really was lime jello? Who knows?

I had to distract a vampiric pine marten type monster. It was called a chupacabra in my dream, but was really that type of vampire that turns into a horde of demon weasels and makes you eat dirt (is that like a Danish myth or something I don’t remember what its name is now?). I distracted it by turning on a big tv. It liked tv too much to trouble anyone anymore.

Another one I had, I was suppose to collect chooks that were running loose. However, the hill kept getting cartoonishly steeper as I pursued the free chickens that needed to go in their coop. When I turned around, the hill became a flat grassland and there was a cargo container. The container flapped open and there was an antelope standing much taller than I with three limbs, one of its rear ones missing in a grotesque manner and it stared at me despite having dead glazed eyes. A kid showed up and reassured me that this was just Bell. Bell wanted to destroy me...

I also had a dream where I was trying desperately to fly, because I was a dragon hatchling. But I kept failing because I was... made of jello? I kept flap bouncing around and jiggling uncontrollably in the woods and hardly got much lift. I’m pretty sure my brain just ripped off FR sludge/slime genes, lol. But maybe it really was lime jello? Who knows?

@SwordofDorks Unusual and strangely creepy dream, and styled in pixels? Really unique!

@Breakcore Diddy Kong??? WHAT????

@ClaraTheBlaziken Your first dream is unusual and interesting, and the fairy is interesting too! Your second dream on the other hand... Luigi. Just Luigi. Kind of ridiculous.

@Bugbag Your first dream? Man the vampire thing really got too interested in the tv. Your second dream is kind of uncomfortable? And your last dream is silly tho. Kind of sad if you think about the implications of jello dragon hatchling.
@SwordofDorks Unusual and strangely creepy dream, and styled in pixels? Really unique!

@Breakcore Diddy Kong??? WHAT????

@ClaraTheBlaziken Your first dream is unusual and interesting, and the fairy is interesting too! Your second dream on the other hand... Luigi. Just Luigi. Kind of ridiculous.

@Bugbag Your first dream? Man the vampire thing really got too interested in the tv. Your second dream is kind of uncomfortable? And your last dream is silly tho. Kind of sad if you think about the implications of jello dragon hatchling.
@AcridDrake
Sorry about that. It was a strange dream tho. I mean, I also dream about playing with kittens and butterfly dragons, but those really aren’t weird at all, lol.
@AcridDrake
Sorry about that. It was a strange dream tho. I mean, I also dream about playing with kittens and butterfly dragons, but those really aren’t weird at all, lol.
ok ok ok. I sometimes have dreams w/ fictional characters in them and I get SO EXCITED when I do bc they're always great. Here's some:

•I had a dream where I was living in a kingdom with Rouxls Kaard from Deltarune (it wasn't the kingdom in the dark world, just some random mideival kingdom. He did smthn stupid I don't remember what, so the kind (not King Spade) exhiled him to a land full of these human sized bat creatures for the rest of his days. A few days later presumably, the kingdom starts to get invaded by these creatures and the king says "oh wait crap I got rid of my best sword fighter." So he sends me to go get him. I go to the land of the bats and I'm wandering this deceptively cheery doll house looking house and I find Rouxls in a room where he had been hiding from the bats for a couple days. He said we had to fight our way through this land back to the kingdom. So we leave the room into this barren volcano-looking flat ground and they start attacking from all sides and I start hitting them w/ A wooden baseball bat I have for some reason??? And Rouxls is hiding behind me EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A SWORD, DO SOMETHING. But he started helping eventually and then I started getting beat to death by the bat things and I don't know what happens next, but I think that was the end.

•Im at a camp and Wheatley from Portal 2 is there for some reason and we find out there is some sort of conspiracy about the counselors, I don't remember a whole lot about this one.

There are more I swear but I don't remember. I might edit this later if they come back to me.
ok ok ok. I sometimes have dreams w/ fictional characters in them and I get SO EXCITED when I do bc they're always great. Here's some:

•I had a dream where I was living in a kingdom with Rouxls Kaard from Deltarune (it wasn't the kingdom in the dark world, just some random mideival kingdom. He did smthn stupid I don't remember what, so the kind (not King Spade) exhiled him to a land full of these human sized bat creatures for the rest of his days. A few days later presumably, the kingdom starts to get invaded by these creatures and the king says "oh wait crap I got rid of my best sword fighter." So he sends me to go get him. I go to the land of the bats and I'm wandering this deceptively cheery doll house looking house and I find Rouxls in a room where he had been hiding from the bats for a couple days. He said we had to fight our way through this land back to the kingdom. So we leave the room into this barren volcano-looking flat ground and they start attacking from all sides and I start hitting them w/ A wooden baseball bat I have for some reason??? And Rouxls is hiding behind me EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A SWORD, DO SOMETHING. But he started helping eventually and then I started getting beat to death by the bat things and I don't know what happens next, but I think that was the end.

•Im at a camp and Wheatley from Portal 2 is there for some reason and we find out there is some sort of conspiracy about the counselors, I don't remember a whole lot about this one.

There are more I swear but I don't remember. I might edit this later if they come back to me.
Yours truly, a plastic triangle
oVXxNRV.pngFD1rkPC.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13