Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lolo's Playlist (Daily Song Pinglist!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Lolo’s Playlist

I’ve been longing for a daily thread of daily music to listen to, so I thought why not do it myself? Each day a song will be posted, and each of these songs will be added to a master playlist that can be viewed at any time! None of these songs have any theme or set genre, (honestly my own personal playlists go from heavy metal to jazz to soundtrack to Japanese city pop and so on) so get ready for things to be quite literally all over the place. All songs will be compliant to FR’s rules on obscene and vulgar content. If you’d like to be added or removed from the ping list, please ping me in the thread. Additionally, do feel free to discuss and recommend songs of your own choosing!(And pardon the barebones appearance, a code whiz I am not!)

Playlist available here!

Lolo’s Playlist

I’ve been longing for a daily thread of daily music to listen to, so I thought why not do it myself? Each day a song will be posted, and each of these songs will be added to a master playlist that can be viewed at any time! None of these songs have any theme or set genre, (honestly my own personal playlists go from heavy metal to jazz to soundtrack to Japanese city pop and so on) so get ready for things to be quite literally all over the place. All songs will be compliant to FR’s rules on obscene and vulgar content. If you’d like to be added or removed from the ping list, please ping me in the thread. Additionally, do feel free to discuss and recommend songs of your own choosing!(And pardon the barebones appearance, a code whiz I am not!)

Playlist available here!
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
[center][size=6][font=Felix Titling][color=black] [emoji=music note size=1] [i]Song of the Day[/i] [emoji=music note size=1] [/size] ----- [u][font=Felix Titling][size=3][color=grey][i][b]Day: 242[/b][/I][/color][/u] ----- [center][font=Felix Titling][size=5][url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsXOPlyB4g] The Valley [/url][/size] [size=3][color=grey][I][b]The Oh Hellos [i][font=Palatino][size=3] "We were born in the shadow Of the crimes of our fathers Blood was our inheritance No, we did not ask for this." ----- [font=Felix Titling][size=4] Beginnings. -----
Song of the Day

Day: 242

The Valley
The Oh Hellos

"We were born in the shadow
Of the crimes of our fathers
Blood was our inheritance
No, we did not ask for this."

Beginnings.

NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
x
x
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png

Song of the Day
Day: 1

I Count the Ways
Nortec Collective Presents: Bostich & Fussible

"It's never black and bleak
Unless I say it's so
I shift gears and let go;
I have total control
I can't be haunted
If I never see a ghost"

So, day 1! Starting off with one of my more obscure favorites. I've had it for what feels like ages now, back from the days where iTunes used to hand out freebie songs every once and awhile. I love the instrument choices, especially the lull of the strings. Feels like sweet summer freedom, the heat of the sun blurring the blacktop, bikes propped against fence posts and wet footprints on the riverbanks.

/ Playlist here. /

Pinglist: @Peachbug @BunniiFluff @shiniesandjazz

Song of the Day
Day: 1

I Count the Ways
Nortec Collective Presents: Bostich & Fussible

"It's never black and bleak
Unless I say it's so
I shift gears and let go;
I have total control
I can't be haunted
If I never see a ghost"

So, day 1! Starting off with one of my more obscure favorites. I've had it for what feels like ages now, back from the days where iTunes used to hand out freebie songs every once and awhile. I love the instrument choices, especially the lull of the strings. Feels like sweet summer freedom, the heat of the sun blurring the blacktop, bikes propped against fence posts and wet footprints on the riverbanks.

/ Playlist here. /

NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png

Song of the Day
Day: 2

Mary's Theme
Stelvio Cipriani

Tastes like autumn to me, cool wind rattling dry leaves against golden cornstalks, long shadows of dormant branches drawn out by the light of the full moon, a black cat by the door and a pumpkin on the porch, waiting to be carved.

/ Playlist here /

Song of the Day
Day: 2

Mary's Theme
Stelvio Cipriani

Tastes like autumn to me, cool wind rattling dry leaves against golden cornstalks, long shadows of dormant branches drawn out by the light of the full moon, a black cat by the door and a pumpkin on the porch, waiting to be carved.

/ Playlist here /

NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
@Lovelock this sounds lovely, can you please add me?
@Lovelock this sounds lovely, can you please add me?
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@InfiniteOblivion of course! ^^
@InfiniteOblivion of course! ^^
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
@Lovelock this is so cool, can I be added to your pinglist?
@Lovelock this is so cool, can I be added to your pinglist?
@Lovelock omg ping please
@Lovelock omg ping please
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@KrazKitCat @Akeovelora

added! :>
@KrazKitCat @Akeovelora

added! :>
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png