Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sleeping
1 2 3
I'm curious about how many hours other people sleep, so how many hours do you usually sleep on weekends I usually sleep for 9-10 hours if I try to sleep more I can't, but since I have to go to the university again since yesterday I sleep around 6 hours since I wake up at 5:40 am to get ready lol sometimes less but since we just started there isn't any heavy project for me to not sleep haha, so how many hours do you sleep [emoji=tundra sleepy size=1] [emoji=imperial sleepy size=1] [emoji=imperial sleepy size=1] [emoji=pearlcatcher sleepy size=1]
I'm curious about how many hours other people sleep, so how many hours do you usually sleep on weekends I usually sleep for 9-10 hours if I try to sleep more I can't, but since I have to go to the university again since yesterday I sleep around 6 hours since I wake up at 5:40 am to get ready lol sometimes less but since we just started there isn't any heavy project for me to not sleep haha, so how many hours do you sleep
Not enough. [emoji=fae deadpan size=2]
Not enough.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
It's been rather consistently 8-9 hours. A healthy amount of sleep, but at the same time I wish I didn't wake up as early as I do sometimes.
It's been rather consistently 8-9 hours. A healthy amount of sleep, but at the same time I wish I didn't wake up as early as I do sometimes.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
School days i usually go to bed at 11pm-12am

so usually around 7 hrs

On weekends usually like 9
School days i usually go to bed at 11pm-12am

so usually around 7 hrs

On weekends usually like 9
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
could be anywhere from 3 to 14

yeah im uh
not good at this sleeping thing
could be anywhere from 3 to 14

yeah im uh
not good at this sleeping thing
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Probably around 7. I get more sleep on weekends... I miss summer.
Probably around 7. I get more sleep on weekends... I miss summer.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
It depends on how much sleep I got the night before, if it's the weekend, and if it's a regular start day for school or not(on Wednesday, school starts an hour later).

If I got less that five hours the night before, I'll sleep anywhere from nine to eleven, depending on how active I was during the day and how much napping time I got.
During school, I do my best to get at least two hours, which is the minimum necessary for me to function halfway normally and not mistranslate dinero(money) as diner.
During the weeknights(Friday night, Saturday night), I could get as little as a half hour during the night, then take cat naps and doze during the day whenever I can.
If it's Wednesday on a school day, I might only get a single hour, use that as an excuse to fail a math rest that I didn't study for, then nap once I get home and sleep all that night.

As a special case, if we're going on a multi-hour trip that I don't want to be conscious for, I'll force myself to stay awake the night before. Since I've never been on a trip more than five hours long and I can't sleep the full duration of the trip, best way to calculate is take the number of hours spent traveling and divide it in half.
If there are stops along the way, guesstimate how long they are and remove time.
Check how aware Cinder is when arriving at destination and how quickly they fall asleep when allowed on a bed.
Remove time as necessary.

I love how everyone else's responses are one to five sentences long, and then there's me doing . . . This.
It depends on how much sleep I got the night before, if it's the weekend, and if it's a regular start day for school or not(on Wednesday, school starts an hour later).

If I got less that five hours the night before, I'll sleep anywhere from nine to eleven, depending on how active I was during the day and how much napping time I got.
During school, I do my best to get at least two hours, which is the minimum necessary for me to function halfway normally and not mistranslate dinero(money) as diner.
During the weeknights(Friday night, Saturday night), I could get as little as a half hour during the night, then take cat naps and doze during the day whenever I can.
If it's Wednesday on a school day, I might only get a single hour, use that as an excuse to fail a math rest that I didn't study for, then nap once I get home and sleep all that night.

As a special case, if we're going on a multi-hour trip that I don't want to be conscious for, I'll force myself to stay awake the night before. Since I've never been on a trip more than five hours long and I can't sleep the full duration of the trip, best way to calculate is take the number of hours spent traveling and divide it in half.
If there are stops along the way, guesstimate how long they are and remove time.
Check how aware Cinder is when arriving at destination and how quickly they fall asleep when allowed on a bed.
Remove time as necessary.

I love how everyone else's responses are one to five sentences long, and then there's me doing . . . This.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
I have a kid so the amount of sleep I get varies. Most nights I'd say around 6-7 hours but on the weekends I can get a good 8-9. Every now and then I get a tasty 10 hours of sleep!
I have a kid so the amount of sleep I get varies. Most nights I'd say around 6-7 hours but on the weekends I can get a good 8-9. Every now and then I get a tasty 10 hours of sleep!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
What is this "sleep" thing?
What is this "sleep" thing?
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I have a bad habit of staying up really late so I usually sleep 4-8 hours a day. I'm tryna work on going to bed more early tho especially since I'm back to school again (I'm taking an online course).
I have a bad habit of staying up really late so I usually sleep 4-8 hours a day. I'm tryna work on going to bed more early tho especially since I'm back to school again (I'm taking an online course).
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
1 2 3