Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FeralHeart Unleashed
1 2
Okay so i've found that a lot of people who play FHU also play FR, and I was shocked to see no one talking about it here soooo

Whats up :D how are you enjoying FHU? Did you play the old FH? And please feel free to show your characters, love looking at peoples designs :>

Also down to friend anyone and hangout!
Okay so i've found that a lot of people who play FHU also play FR, and I was shocked to see no one talking about it here soooo

Whats up :D how are you enjoying FHU? Did you play the old FH? And please feel free to show your characters, love looking at peoples designs :>

Also down to friend anyone and hangout!
p3jdzi4.png
i tried playing fhu but my computer wont run it cus it was apparently missing files from the zip download :(
i tried playing fhu but my computer wont run it cus it was apparently missing files from the zip download :(
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
Yes!! I downloaded FHU the moment it came out and I've been having so much fun with it in the past few days ^^ I've only got two playable characters at the moment but I do plan to make more; the only thing holding me back from making anything further is that it always takes me forever to settle on how I want the character to look lol

I never got to play the old FeralHeart when it was in its prime, but I did mess around on it a little long after its userbase had faded away! I downloaded the old maps and music onto it and explored the husks of them. Most of my knowledge on what the old FeralHeart was like comes from either my friend, or from The Truth About FeralHeart lol.

My username on FHU is EightySix if you want to send a friend request! I'm not the most talkative type but I don't mind having more people on my friends list ^^
Yes!! I downloaded FHU the moment it came out and I've been having so much fun with it in the past few days ^^ I've only got two playable characters at the moment but I do plan to make more; the only thing holding me back from making anything further is that it always takes me forever to settle on how I want the character to look lol

I never got to play the old FeralHeart when it was in its prime, but I did mess around on it a little long after its userbase had faded away! I downloaded the old maps and music onto it and explored the husks of them. Most of my knowledge on what the old FeralHeart was like comes from either my friend, or from The Truth About FeralHeart lol.

My username on FHU is EightySix if you want to send a friend request! I'm not the most talkative type but I don't mind having more people on my friends list ^^
are the download files safe from viruses etc?
is the game pretty much the same as the original with nothing to do other than sit around and maybe rp?
i may give it a go i guess but it was never truly that interesting to me. i preferred impressive title servers
is the game pretty much the same as the original with nothing to do other than sit around and maybe rp?
i may give it a go i guess but it was never truly that interesting to me. i preferred impressive title servers
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="5keletons" date="2022-05-12 12:20:31" ] are the download files safe from viruses etc? is the game pretty much the same as the original with nothing to do other than sit around and maybe rp? i may give it a go i guess but it was never truly that interesting to me. i preferred impressive title servers [/quote] Yes they are free from viruses, even though your antivirus will flag it unsafe since it's such a new game, but rest assured, it is virus free. As for what to actually do in the game, the talking and rping is still a main thing to do, however there is a new achivements system, NPC's, and soon there will be quests and other gameplay features added!
5keletons wrote on 2022-05-12 12:20:31:

Yes they are free from viruses, even though your antivirus will flag it unsafe since it's such a new game, but rest assured, it is virus free.

As for what to actually do in the game, the talking and rping is still a main thing to do, however there is a new achivements system, NPC's, and soon there will be quests and other gameplay features added!
sYJ7QdI.png
Yeah because I went to go play it and my built in antivirus thought it was malware...

But for some weird reason, my main antivirus magically disappeared into the abyss. that was most likely because i tried to set up a fer.al server out of a completely different server emulator for a completely different game yesterday. and that did not go well.

now i just have windows defender protecting my pc. What could possibly go wrong?!

Anyways, weird stuff aside, it seems that other than Wildworks' Cinder (sort of), fer.al (but that's dead now), and animal jam (which is notoriously pay to win), feral heart unleashed is pretty much the only one...

*sigh*

I wonder if any fer.al users went to feral heart unleashed after wildworks nuked the game

edit: trend micro came back yay
Yeah because I went to go play it and my built in antivirus thought it was malware...

But for some weird reason, my main antivirus magically disappeared into the abyss. that was most likely because i tried to set up a fer.al server out of a completely different server emulator for a completely different game yesterday. and that did not go well.

now i just have windows defender protecting my pc. What could possibly go wrong?!

Anyways, weird stuff aside, it seems that other than Wildworks' Cinder (sort of), fer.al (but that's dead now), and animal jam (which is notoriously pay to win), feral heart unleashed is pretty much the only one...

*sigh*

I wonder if any fer.al users went to feral heart unleashed after wildworks nuked the game

edit: trend micro came back yay
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Halt... what is FeralHeart Unleashed? I played FeralHeart and FeralHeart+ in like 2012 but I've never heard of this Unleashed title. Is it entirely new?
Halt... what is FeralHeart Unleashed? I played FeralHeart and FeralHeart+ in like 2012 but I've never heard of this Unleashed title. Is it entirely new?
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="TheHunterZ" date="2022-05-13 09:10:52" ] Halt... what is FeralHeart Unleashed? I played FeralHeart and FeralHeart+ in like 2012 but I've never heard of this Unleashed title. Is it entirely new? [/quote] Yes! Completely different development team with active updates!
TheHunterZ wrote on 2022-05-13 09:10:52:

Yes! Completely different development team with active updates!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Stormwingz

Downloaded it just for the heck of it, I really don't feel like playing it because my interests have majorly shifted but I thought it'd be funny to revisit. Holy crap. They need to implement some SERIOUS performance fixes... I have a gaming PC and it LAGS when I'm in an area with like 5 or more players. I played the original FH on my years-old Windows XP back in the day, in 2012, my computer was on its last breath as it happened to be the same year I bought a new laptop. It didn't have framerate issues.

I might file some bug reports, there are MANY I encountered in the character creation screen too, they were more annoying than anything, though. Also, for some reason, the login screen takes up 100% of my GPU processing power. Why? No clue. My laptop's fans cool down when I enter the actual game.

So yeah... the game needs some work. Am I remembering correctly that it was made in Unity? When I came across this thread I instantly went to the og FH forums to look up any info on FHU, I think I remember seeing the word "Unity" somewhere?

But on a pawsitive (haha) note, I am in love with the cat models. I really wish 12-year-old me had witnessed this... it would've hyped me up soooo hard. I think this game has really great potential and I hope it gathers a large player base, that'll surely help the devs fix their performance issues :)
@Stormwingz

Downloaded it just for the heck of it, I really don't feel like playing it because my interests have majorly shifted but I thought it'd be funny to revisit. Holy crap. They need to implement some SERIOUS performance fixes... I have a gaming PC and it LAGS when I'm in an area with like 5 or more players. I played the original FH on my years-old Windows XP back in the day, in 2012, my computer was on its last breath as it happened to be the same year I bought a new laptop. It didn't have framerate issues.

I might file some bug reports, there are MANY I encountered in the character creation screen too, they were more annoying than anything, though. Also, for some reason, the login screen takes up 100% of my GPU processing power. Why? No clue. My laptop's fans cool down when I enter the actual game.

So yeah... the game needs some work. Am I remembering correctly that it was made in Unity? When I came across this thread I instantly went to the og FH forums to look up any info on FHU, I think I remember seeing the word "Unity" somewhere?

But on a pawsitive (haha) note, I am in love with the cat models. I really wish 12-year-old me had witnessed this... it would've hyped me up soooo hard. I think this game has really great potential and I hope it gathers a large player base, that'll surely help the devs fix their performance issues :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="TheHunterZ" date="2022-05-14 11:26:43" ] @Stormwingz Downloaded it just for the heck of it, I really don't feel like playing it because my interests have majorly shifted but I thought it'd be funny to revisit. Holy crap. They need to implement some SERIOUS performance fixes... I have a gaming PC and it LAGS when I'm in an area with like 5 or more players. I played the original FH on my years-old Windows XP back in the day, in 2012, my computer was on its last breath as it happened to be the same year I bought a new laptop. It didn't have framerate issues. I might file some bug reports, there are MANY I encountered in the character creation screen too, they were more annoying than anything, though. Also, for some reason, the login screen takes up 100% of my GPU processing power. Why? No clue. My laptop's fans cool down when I enter the actual game. So yeah... the game needs some work. Am I remembering correctly that it was made in Unity? When I came across this thread I instantly went to the og FH forums to look up any info on FHU, I think I remember seeing the word "Unity" somewhere? But on a pawsitive (haha) note, I am in love with the cat models. I really wish 12-year-old me had witnessed this... it would've hyped me up soooo hard. I think this game has really great potential and I hope it gathers a large player base, that'll surely help the devs fix their performance issues :) [/quote] It does have bugs, but the developers are well aware! It's only been out for a week. And it was made in Ogre like the original FH!
TheHunterZ wrote on 2022-05-14 11:26:43:
@Stormwingz

It does have bugs, but the developers are well aware! It's only been out for a week. And it was made in Ogre like the original FH!
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2