Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FeralHeart Unleashed
1 2
oh my god i used to love feralheart, it's all i played when i was like 12 and i believe i was slightly well known in the community at the time simply for being a nuisance. got banned a couple times LOL. i haven't heard about fh unleashed but i will have to give it a shot. i've missed the game so much and nothing will beat that old fh nostalgia for me but if the new one is fun then i'm down to try it!
oh my god i used to love feralheart, it's all i played when i was like 12 and i believe i was slightly well known in the community at the time simply for being a nuisance. got banned a couple times LOL. i haven't heard about fh unleashed but i will have to give it a shot. i've missed the game so much and nothing will beat that old fh nostalgia for me but if the new one is fun then i'm down to try it!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Wait what there's a new Feral Heart??

I played the old game a few years ago but it was loooong dead. How does this new one compare? The website doesn't explain much.

I played the old game a few years ago but it was loooong dead. How does this new one compare? The website doesn't explain much.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Corroded" date="2022-05-15 12:17:06" ] Wait what there's a new Feral Heart?? I played the old game a few years ago but it was loooong dead. How does this new one compare? The website doesn't explain much. [/quote] @Corroded I didnt play much of the old FH so im not the best person to compare xD but they have new models, most of the maps have updated graphics, I believe some had some things added/changed to them There are still features that havent been added from the FH yet, but if you played the old one a lol i highly recommend playing FHU bc its very nostalgic
Corroded wrote on 2022-05-15 12:17:06:

@Corroded I didnt play much of the old FH so im not the best person to compare xD but they have new models, most of the maps have updated graphics, I believe some had some things added/changed to them
There are still features that havent been added from the FH yet, but if you played the old one a lol i highly recommend playing FHU bc its very nostalgic
p3jdzi4.png
so, update
i did try it out a bit. i like the new models and customizations, however the game was utterly unplayable for me. ive got a 2 year old beast of a computer, and the lag was insane. not many people online
so, update
i did try it out a bit. i like the new models and customizations, however the game was utterly unplayable for me. ive got a 2 year old beast of a computer, and the lag was insane. not many people online
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
1 2