Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the pokemon you would die for
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
mismagius, underrated fav no one does it like her, top tier design and concept
mismagius, underrated fav no one does it like her, top tier design and concept
No need to ping, I'm subbed to all my own threads!
Alolan ninetales
Alolan ninetales
bedew, lilligant, serperior

they are my everything
bedew, lilligant, serperior

they are my everything
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
silvally
silvally
Sylveon <3 both because I love all eeveevolutions, fairy types and Sylveon's colors remind me of the trans flag colors
Sylveon <3 both because I love all eeveevolutions, fairy types and Sylveon's colors remind me of the trans flag colors
SIG-02.png
Meltan I know they got a lot of judgement when they were first released since they looked so simple (then again doesn't a good chunk of the Pokemon fanbase have something against most inanimate object Pokemon) but that live action trailer they had teasing Meltan and Melmetal made me adore the little nuts so much please look at them they're just some little guys [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/865392351320604702/954267421366173707/maxresdefault-1.png[/img]
Meltan

I know they got a lot of judgement when they were first released since they looked so simple (then again doesn't a good chunk of the Pokemon fanbase have something against most inanimate object Pokemon) but that live action trailer they had teasing Meltan and Melmetal made me adore the little nuts so much
please look at them
they're just some little guys
maxresdefault-1.png
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[center][size=7][i][b]G O O M Y[/b][/i][/size] [img]https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/704.png[/img][/center]
G O O M Y
704.png
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
MY SWEET LIL NUGGET [img]http://www.smogon.com/dex/media/build/fbsprites/dp/gible.png[/img]
MY SWEET LIL NUGGET

gible.png
anomalous_nekomata.png
totodile and feraligatr!! i have loved them since i was a child and i will continue to love them until i die i adore my funky little gators

i also love mightyena and venipede and rotom and if you're mean to any of them i will cry
totodile and feraligatr!! i have loved them since i was a child and i will continue to love them until i die i adore my funky little gators

i also love mightyena and venipede and rotom and if you're mean to any of them i will cry
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
My absolute favorite is Reshiram! I always loved the look of it and its typing. I'm attached to it since 2010 and it won't stop so soon.

A close second and third are Zekrom and Rayquaza in that order.

If we're leaving legends out, then the Treecko-line and Charmander-line are my absolute favourites!
My absolute favorite is Reshiram! I always loved the look of it and its typing. I'm attached to it since 2010 and it won't stop so soon.

A close second and third are Zekrom and Rayquaza in that order.

If we're leaving legends out, then the Treecko-line and Charmander-line are my absolute favourites!
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23