Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you headcanon as autistic?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="PlagueAlchemist" date="2022-12-20 16:19:28" ] [quote name="Darkstalker62" date="2022-12-20 16:05:54" ] Donnie from ROTTMNT is definitely autistic. NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND. [/quote] Finally, there's more of that around now and I'm not the only one with this as a headcanon anymore~ [/quote] YES! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!
PlagueAlchemist wrote on 2022-12-20 16:19:28:
Darkstalker62 wrote on 2022-12-20 16:05:54:
Donnie from ROTTMNT is definitely autistic. NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND.
Finally, there's more of that around now and I'm not the only one with this as a headcanon anymore~
YES! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!
======tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
gQNR0q3.png
Lou/Louie
She/her
/any
Fr+1
Lqp0cKW.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
i feel like ive been in this forum before but adding nemona pokemon to the mix. that girl autism as hell
i feel like ive been in this forum before but adding nemona pokemon to the mix. that girl autism as hell
Callum from The Dragon Prince. Man's special interest is magic and I respect him wholeheartedly for that /gen

OH ALSO Aaron from The Mitchells vs. the Machines. I was literally him when I was a kid (still kinda am a little bit lol)
Callum from The Dragon Prince. Man's special interest is magic and I respect him wholeheartedly for that /gen

OH ALSO Aaron from The Mitchells vs. the Machines. I was literally him when I was a kid (still kinda am a little bit lol)
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
the yellow guy from dhmis :)
the yellow guy from dhmis :)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
I have my Persona (dragonsona https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78893356) which has Asperger's Syndrome. I have it aswell (idk if that's correct english lol sorry) so, since she does represent me, she to has it.
Then, I know it doesn't count as autism but I love how Rakan (from League of Legends) has ADHD, and I also love the idea that Star Nemesis Fiddlesticks has Asperger's aswell (why this Fiddlesticks only? cause his goofyness and actions in the Taliyah Session reminds me of how Asperger's sometimes act).
On Destiny 2, Crow (or Uldren Sov) also, imo, acts kinda like someone with Asperger's.

I know I mostly gave Asperger's but, since its what I have, its easier for me to see people "like me" than others (sorry hehe)
I have my Persona (dragonsona https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78893356) which has Asperger's Syndrome. I have it aswell (idk if that's correct english lol sorry) so, since she does represent me, she to has it.
Then, I know it doesn't count as autism but I love how Rakan (from League of Legends) has ADHD, and I also love the idea that Star Nemesis Fiddlesticks has Asperger's aswell (why this Fiddlesticks only? cause his goofyness and actions in the Taliyah Session reminds me of how Asperger's sometimes act).
On Destiny 2, Crow (or Uldren Sov) also, imo, acts kinda like someone with Asperger's.

I know I mostly gave Asperger's but, since its what I have, its easier for me to see people "like me" than others (sorry hehe)
s8ii3YW.png
[quote name="Darkstalker62" date="2022-12-20 16:20:31" ] [quote name="PlagueAlchemist" date="2022-12-20 16:19:28" ] [quote name="Darkstalker62" date="2022-12-20 16:05:54" ] Donnie from ROTTMNT is definitely autistic. NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND. [/quote] Finally, there's more of that around now and I'm not the only one with this as a headcanon anymore~ [/quote] YES! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! [/quote] This is actually confirmed canon! There’s a tweet from a showrunner out there which explicitly states Donnie as autistic. EDIT: [url=https://twitter.com/p0wderedmarbl3s/status/1555679163549466631]The tweet[/url]
Darkstalker62 wrote on 2022-12-20 16:20:31:
PlagueAlchemist wrote on 2022-12-20 16:19:28:
Darkstalker62 wrote on 2022-12-20 16:05:54:
Donnie from ROTTMNT is definitely autistic. NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND.
Finally, there's more of that around now and I'm not the only one with this as a headcanon anymore~
YES! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!
This is actually confirmed canon! There’s a tweet from a showrunner out there which explicitly states Donnie as autistic.

EDIT: The tweet
AqaqXxe.png
[quote name="MyCatEatsDoors" date="2022-11-08 17:54:48" ] i really like the headcanon that kokomi from genshin impact is autistic! [/quote] yeah she gives me massive autism vibes esp. the special interest in battle strategy and when she hyperfocused on that book about it until she fell asleep, plus the soft voice. love going through the thread and pointing at everyone like "yes. yep. me too." spencer reid ([i]criminal minds[/i]) apparently counts because he was never confirmed in-show, but i also headcanon that prentiss, garcia, and hotch are too! arnold rimmer ([i]red dwarf[/i]) is like a textbook example of an autistic-coded character. he doesn't realize people largely can't stand him and has a hard time detecting sarcasm, especially in early seasons. has frighteningly relatable executive dysfunction in regard to his exam preparation, by way of making schedules for revision instead of actually revising. schedules & routines are a staple autistic trait. the entire episode "stoke me a clipper" is literally him learning to mask as an ideal version of himself. don't get me started on his collection of photos of, and multi-hour infodumping about 20th century telegraph poles. [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
MyCatEatsDoors wrote on 2022-11-08 17:54:48:
i really like the headcanon that kokomi from genshin impact is autistic!
yeah she gives me massive autism vibes esp. the special interest in battle strategy and when she hyperfocused on that book about it until she fell asleep, plus the soft voice.

love going through the thread and pointing at everyone like "yes. yep. me too."

spencer reid (criminal minds) apparently counts because he was never confirmed in-show, but i also headcanon that prentiss, garcia, and hotch are too!

arnold rimmer (red dwarf) is like a textbook example of an autistic-coded character. he doesn't realize people largely can't stand him and has a hard time detecting sarcasm, especially in early seasons. has frighteningly relatable executive dysfunction in regard to his exam preparation, by way of making schedules for revision instead of actually revising. schedules & routines are a staple autistic trait. the entire episode "stoke me a clipper" is literally him learning to mask as an ideal version of himself. don't get me started on his collection of photos of, and multi-hour infodumping about 20th century telegraph poles.
pj11X8O.png

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
lLZz7sf.png
Nobody knows or cares, but Techrat from the 80s Jem and the Holograms TV show is autistic as fudge. He likes to be alone and loves his inventions, hates being touched (except by one person that he does like and lets touch him,) and idk he just has The Vibes.
Nobody knows or cares, but Techrat from the 80s Jem and the Holograms TV show is autistic as fudge. He likes to be alone and loves his inventions, hates being touched (except by one person that he does like and lets touch him,) and idk he just has The Vibes.
youtriedstar.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eCIzGIh.jpg[/img] I’m hitting both Ogata Hyakunosuke and his brother Yuusaku Hanazawa from Golden Kamuy with the autism ray but in different ways. Ogata (left) is the epitome of autism creature/TBH and Yuusaku (right) is a silly guy who doesn’t pick up on social cues.
eCIzGIh.jpg

I’m hitting both Ogata Hyakunosuke and his brother Yuusaku Hanazawa from Golden Kamuy with the autism ray but in different ways. Ogata (left) is the epitome of autism creature/TBH and Yuusaku (right) is a silly guy who doesn’t pick up on social cues.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I'm not autistic myself (that I know of), but apparently Robin Buckley (Stranger Things) is implied to be autistic or have ADHD, more so in the fourth season than the third. Honestly, I can get behind it.

Iirc, Marc Spector, Steven Grant and Jake Lockley (Moon Knight) are all canonically autistic as well, and are portrayed as such in the show. I know they have DID, but I can't remember if it's comic canon or show canon that they're autistic.
I'm not autistic myself (that I know of), but apparently Robin Buckley (Stranger Things) is implied to be autistic or have ADHD, more so in the fourth season than the third. Honestly, I can get behind it.

Iirc, Marc Spector, Steven Grant and Jake Lockley (Moon Knight) are all canonically autistic as well, and are portrayed as such in the show. I know they have DID, but I can't remember if it's comic canon or show canon that they're autistic.
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png
she/they | fr+3
sales | avatar
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21