Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71
a reference to the book roadside picnic.
a reference to the book roadside picnic.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
my broadcast message is a silly way of saying that even though the world is harsh and cruel, i (try to) see the positive side of things.
my broadcast message is a silly way of saying that even though the world is harsh and cruel, i (try to) see the positive side of things.
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
My broadcast message is a quote from one of my absolute favorite horror movies of all time, "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"
My broadcast message is a quote from one of my absolute favorite horror movies of all time, "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Ah, It is a reference to the Kings Killer Chronicles, but more importantly, it is about my choice to keep a g1 lair whilst being an impulsive perfectionist.
Ah, It is a reference to the Kings Killer Chronicles, but more importantly, it is about my choice to keep a g1 lair whilst being an impulsive perfectionist.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mine's a daily thought, especially when I look up at the endless black & blue.

The sea and the sky, two very, very otherworldly realms full of the hidden.
Mine's a daily thought, especially when I look up at the endless black & blue.

The sea and the sky, two very, very otherworldly realms full of the hidden.
My Kirby theories are so freaking large I concluded that Gooey is going to decapitate Marx while trying to figure out what the hay Kirby's backstory is. And with SO MUCH FREAKING EVIDENCE-
My Kirby theories are so freaking large I concluded that Gooey is going to decapitate Marx while trying to figure out what the hay Kirby's backstory is. And with SO MUCH FREAKING EVIDENCE-
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
A play on a lyric from a song (in Hebrew). The original was "I'm an analog guy in a digital world"
A play on a lyric from a song (in Hebrew). The original was "I'm an analog guy in a digital world"
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
Mine is simply a quote I like. I’m probably going to change it soon to a quote from The Great Gatsby, or something from my school’s song thing.
Mine is simply a quote I like. I’m probably going to change it soon to a quote from The Great Gatsby, or something from my school’s song thing.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
it's a reference to divinity original sin 2, which is the best turn based RPG that you have never played! i highly highly highlyyy recommend it.
it's a reference to divinity original sin 2, which is the best turn based RPG that you have never played! i highly highly highlyyy recommend it.
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
Alara'shinu is a word from a fictional language (Darnassian) from World of Warcraft.
It means, "Finding beauty in imperfection."
Alara'shinu is a word from a fictional language (Darnassian) from World of Warcraft.
It means, "Finding beauty in imperfection."
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71