Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats a food youre craving
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Something with a lot of lime juice, maybe a stir fry or something!
Something with a lot of lime juice, maybe a stir fry or something!
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
I've had a RAMPANT craving for pickles or something with a similar vinegary flavor profile like salt and vinegar chips forever now. >:(
I've had a RAMPANT craving for pickles or something with a similar vinegary flavor profile like salt and vinegar chips forever now. >:(

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Something spicy
Something spicy
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Chocolate fudge cake... It's so yummy but nowhere local seems to sell it
Chocolate fudge cake... It's so yummy but nowhere local seems to sell it
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Drink wise: Bramble Sting Soda

Food wise: Salmon sushi
Drink wise: Bramble Sting Soda

Food wise: Salmon sushi
sushi, specifically a shaggy dog roll and a white tiger roll oughhh ...ive been craving it for WEEKS, whys it so expensive :(
sushi, specifically a shaggy dog roll and a white tiger roll oughhh ...ive been craving it for WEEKS, whys it so expensive :(
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
Like lots of others said, sushi but specifically from our local sushi place that has literally the most delicious amazing sushi I've ever had in my life. It's literally sooooo good but so expensive :(
Like lots of others said, sushi but specifically from our local sushi place that has literally the most delicious amazing sushi I've ever had in my life. It's literally sooooo good but so expensive :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
I've had spaghetti on my mind for literal days besties... days!!
+ very in the mood for sweet stuff. I NEED Milka chocolate cookies or I'll DIE
I've had spaghetti on my mind for literal days besties... days!!
+ very in the mood for sweet stuff. I NEED Milka chocolate cookies or I'll DIE
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
Spicy kung pao chicken with rice noodles O_O

I´ll always stop at the restaurant to buy some whenever I´m out and the restaurant is nearby. Sometimes I´ll buy salmon sushi rolls too. Can´t get enough of them. And the restaurant is never as full as other restaurants with our local food, so the waiting time is not that bad xD

I´ll always stop at the restaurant to buy some whenever I´m out and the restaurant is nearby. Sometimes I´ll buy salmon sushi rolls too. Can´t get enough of them. And the restaurant is never as full as other restaurants with our local food, so the waiting time is not that bad xD
[quote name="Silverwolf123" date="2023-01-14 06:30:18" ] Spicy kung pao chicken with rice noodles O_O I´ll always stop at the restaurant to buy some whenever I´m out and the restaurant is nearby. Sometimes I´ll buy salmon sushi rolls too. Can´t get enough of them. And the restaurant is never as full as other restaurants with our local food, so the waiting time is not that bad xD [/quote] Omg you made me so hungry for that now!!! Was gonna say that I'm craving some nice Bibimbap or a PokeBowl.
Silverwolf123 wrote on 2023-01-14 06:30:18:

Omg you made me so hungry for that now!!!

Was gonna say that I'm craving some nice Bibimbap or a PokeBowl.
6PE4kKX.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19