Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats a food youre craving
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Crayonssssssssss
Crayonssssssssss
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
A decent hamburger.

Fast food ones don't cut it, and the sit-down places have raised their prices to the point I just can't afford to eat that any time I'm craving a burger anymore. The only place that's affordable is Steak n Shake, but the one closest to us is shut down and the next closest one is like a 20 minute drive :/

I live with vegetarians so I don't cook meat in the house so as not to contaminate their kitchen. The only exceptions are stuff I can bake or put in my slow cooker in my room, and baked burgers just lack any texture and come out mushy and they don't do well in the slow cooker either, I've tried.

Like, can I just get a good burger for not $12 a pop? Please?
A decent hamburger.

Fast food ones don't cut it, and the sit-down places have raised their prices to the point I just can't afford to eat that any time I'm craving a burger anymore. The only place that's affordable is Steak n Shake, but the one closest to us is shut down and the next closest one is like a 20 minute drive :/

I live with vegetarians so I don't cook meat in the house so as not to contaminate their kitchen. The only exceptions are stuff I can bake or put in my slow cooker in my room, and baked burgers just lack any texture and come out mushy and they don't do well in the slow cooker either, I've tried.

Like, can I just get a good burger for not $12 a pop? Please?
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Just watched Try Guys Bake Cinnamon Rolls Without a Recipe and now I really want cinnamon rolls
Just watched Try Guys Bake Cinnamon Rolls Without a Recipe and now I really want cinnamon rolls
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
I saw this one guy in a video making potato chocolate chip cookies, and I want them so bad D:
I saw this one guy in a video making potato chocolate chip cookies, and I want them so bad D:
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
A lot of things, really... but namely sushi.
A lot of things, really... but namely sushi.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
i was supposed to grab subway a few days ago and could not. i have not gotten over the desire yet
i was supposed to grab subway a few days ago and could not. i have not gotten over the desire yet
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
donuts oh donuts so bad
donuts oh donuts so bad
mLcuGQK.pngt30tk8l.png
L2UW0YI.png
3dTCqj2.png
PEPPER
i have a gooey texture
mIMaqNi.gif ART
SALES!!
Nl4iYBG.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
katsu curry ahhhhh
katsu curry ahhhhh
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@kingvulture omg yeah i was actually craving sushi a couple days ago, i really love salmon the most
@kingvulture omg yeah i was actually craving sushi a couple days ago, i really love salmon the most
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@zihette ahh i remember going to a local japanese restaurant just for the katsu, its so tasty
@zihette ahh i remember going to a local japanese restaurant just for the katsu, its so tasty
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19