Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your job!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Retail >:(

I am gonna be a pilot sometime in the not-so-distant future, though!
Retail >:(

I am gonna be a pilot sometime in the not-so-distant future, though!
unknown.png
actually, i work at a stable!
they have work only on saturdays, and there are other kids there around my age. (volunteers must be 10 or over)
i've only been there once, but it's great there. even though i have to pick up rotten eggs, manure, or chicken poop, it's all worth to just get to be around the horses :)
actually, i work at a stable!
they have work only on saturdays, and there are other kids there around my age. (volunteers must be 10 or over)
i've only been there once, but it's great there. even though i have to pick up rotten eggs, manure, or chicken poop, it's all worth to just get to be around the horses :)
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
I do second shift billing since I'm absolutely NOT a morning person. (":
But I get to work 4pm to 1am and be online to play dragons in my spare time!
I do second shift billing since I'm absolutely NOT a morning person. (":
But I get to work 4pm to 1am and be online to play dragons in my spare time!
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

@DevilishRose - Mmm. Those sound so good right now. I love Starbucks ^^

@Igneriss - It IS an art, in a way :)
Nice! That sounds cool. :>

@Kuroikumo - I always wanted to work at a library. You're lucky.

@Saccharine - You'll get to where you wanna be someday, I'm sure of it!

@999 - I couldn't do that. Being ordered around like that would drive me nuts.
It is cool! Thank you ^^

@St0rmbringer - Oooo! A pilot someday. That sounds amazing. I could never, I'm way too afraid of heights and messing up something so serious.

@satanicSatan - OH! That sounds so cool. I love horses. I used to ride. Maybe this is a sign that I should pick it up again c:

@Grune - I'm not either. I wake up at 5am. Do you work from home then?
@Sacramentum - Oh, cool!!!! Have fun!

@DevilishRose - Mmm. Those sound so good right now. I love Starbucks ^^

@Igneriss - It IS an art, in a way :)
Nice! That sounds cool. :>

@Kuroikumo - I always wanted to work at a library. You're lucky.

@Saccharine - You'll get to where you wanna be someday, I'm sure of it!

@999 - I couldn't do that. Being ordered around like that would drive me nuts.
It is cool! Thank you ^^

@St0rmbringer - Oooo! A pilot someday. That sounds amazing. I could never, I'm way too afraid of heights and messing up something so serious.

@satanicSatan - OH! That sounds so cool. I love horses. I used to ride. Maybe this is a sign that I should pick it up again c:

@Grune - I'm not either. I wake up at 5am. Do you work from home then?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Faasnu
Nope! I wake up around 3pm and drive to work. (:

I sit in an office and do whatever's sent to me, and in my free time, I'm here!
It's really low-key, not stressful (second shift is usually a lot more casual than first, as most higher-ups in a company are on first shift schedules), and I enjoy being able to do my job without falling asleep lol

It also pays very well, as several larger companies offer shift differentials (you get paid more for working an "unpopular" shift).
@Faasnu
Nope! I wake up around 3pm and drive to work. (:

I sit in an office and do whatever's sent to me, and in my free time, I'm here!
It's really low-key, not stressful (second shift is usually a lot more casual than first, as most higher-ups in a company are on first shift schedules), and I enjoy being able to do my job without falling asleep lol

It also pays very well, as several larger companies offer shift differentials (you get paid more for working an "unpopular" shift).
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
I'm a preschool teacher! I work with children aged 3-5. It's a lot of work but it's very rewarding, and plus, you're guaranteed to pretty much NEVER get bored because there is always SOMETHING going on lol!
I'm a preschool teacher! I work with children aged 3-5. It's a lot of work but it's very rewarding, and plus, you're guaranteed to pretty much NEVER get bored because there is always SOMETHING going on lol!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125 - I could never. Good for you! I admire teachers; your job certainly isn't easy. c:
@Spottedleaf125 - I could never. Good for you! I admire teachers; your job certainly isn't easy. c:
I'm an office administrator at an ecology nonprofit in the middle of the woods. We run classes and publish a couple of academic journals. I mostly just send emails all day, update databases, and make sure people are keeping up with their work. :)
I'm an office administrator at an ecology nonprofit in the middle of the woods. We run classes and publish a couple of academic journals. I mostly just send emails all day, update databases, and make sure people are keeping up with their work. :)
@Pogmigglarch - Oh, the woods! That sounds beautiful. I wish I worked in the woods.
@Pogmigglarch - Oh, the woods! That sounds beautiful. I wish I worked in the woods.
I work at McDonald's. My responsibilities include cooking food in the kitchen, as well as cleaning the kitchen and the hall. I do not work at the checkout and at the collection of orders, because our employees are divided into "kitchen" and "counter". I chose the kitchen and was trained to work in the kitchen, later I can be trained to work on the counter if they want to make me a universal worker.

During a working day, I can work on several stations. I can fry and pack fries, I can fry pies and nuggets, I can fry cutlets, I can collect (I'm not sure if this is the right word, but I, like, take buns, a cutlet, some salad and make a burger out of it, lol) burgers... Also, when working at one station, I can help colleagues at the nearest station (in certain cases this is my direct responsibility).
Also, when working at my station, I must make sure that the products do not stand longer than they should. If their secondary storage period has expired, I must inform the manager about the cancellation of this product.
A very tiring and stressful job.

I'm not sure if I should have told about this in such detail, but I thought that you might be interested in the details, and not just the fact of where I work.
I work at McDonald's. My responsibilities include cooking food in the kitchen, as well as cleaning the kitchen and the hall. I do not work at the checkout and at the collection of orders, because our employees are divided into "kitchen" and "counter". I chose the kitchen and was trained to work in the kitchen, later I can be trained to work on the counter if they want to make me a universal worker.

During a working day, I can work on several stations. I can fry and pack fries, I can fry pies and nuggets, I can fry cutlets, I can collect (I'm not sure if this is the right word, but I, like, take buns, a cutlet, some salad and make a burger out of it, lol) burgers... Also, when working at one station, I can help colleagues at the nearest station (in certain cases this is my direct responsibility).
Also, when working at my station, I must make sure that the products do not stand longer than they should. If their secondary storage period has expired, I must inform the manager about the cancellation of this product.
A very tiring and stressful job.

I'm not sure if I should have told about this in such detail, but I thought that you might be interested in the details, and not just the fact of where I work.
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png