Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite Pokemon, and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Scolipede and Wurmple are tied, I could never choose between them Scolipede is a poison type which is universally across all videogames like my fave type of damage to deal, I like horses and I like centipedes/millipedes and scolipede is a delightful combo of both, they're one of the pokemon allowed to have bloodlust which I think is fun, they look both very cool and very silly to me with that giiiant neck and stumpy legs, and we both have the same half lidded eyes <3 And wurmple because. Like. Look at em. Just really take this image in [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697892176344121466/885669842634539019/iu.png[/img]
Scolipede and Wurmple are tied, I could never choose between them

Scolipede is a poison type which is universally across all videogames like my fave type of damage to deal, I like horses and I like centipedes/millipedes and scolipede is a delightful combo of both, they're one of the pokemon allowed to have bloodlust which I think is fun, they look both very cool and very silly to me with that giiiant neck and stumpy legs, and we both have the same half lidded eyes <3

And wurmple because. Like. Look at em. Just really take this image in
iu.png
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
totodile!! i love this funny baby alligator so much it's unreal
heartgold was my first main series pokemon game and i picked totodile as my starter. luckily 7 year old me had excellent taste because i am still obsessed with the lil guy

and i also love feraligatr and croconaw by association of course
totodile!! i love this funny baby alligator so much it's unreal
heartgold was my first main series pokemon game and i picked totodile as my starter. luckily 7 year old me had excellent taste because i am still obsessed with the lil guy

and i also love feraligatr and croconaw by association of course
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Raichu. Fat and orange like Garfield. Underrated friend living in the shadow of a mascot. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/64bdcca6fa87261667a8bbe16624abd8/8648efeaf6da05f3-2c/s540x810/a5ff8ee02c689579d39df118531977a24b4781b3.gif[/img]
Raichu. Fat and orange like Garfield. Underrated friend living in the shadow of a mascot.

a5ff8ee02c689579d39df118531977a24b4781b3.gif
Luxray! I just think she's neat. :)

The Typhlosion line, Skitty, and Torchic will always be very close to no.1 too. Cyndaquil was my very first starter way back in HG, and Skitty+Torchic were my player and partner pokemon in Explorers of Sky, my favorite pokemon game of them all. All of them are very sentimental since they've been around for almost as long as I can remember really, but Luxray is just one of my favorites. lol
Luxray! I just think she's neat. :)

The Typhlosion line, Skitty, and Torchic will always be very close to no.1 too. Cyndaquil was my very first starter way back in HG, and Skitty+Torchic were my player and partner pokemon in Explorers of Sky, my favorite pokemon game of them all. All of them are very sentimental since they've been around for almost as long as I can remember really, but Luxray is just one of my favorites. lol
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Flygon is my favorite! Love their little dirt goggles and the fact that it's known as "the spirit of the desert"!

My hub's favorite Pokemon is slugma. He just thinks it's neat. Lil' magma slug.
Flygon is my favorite! Love their little dirt goggles and the fact that it's known as "the spirit of the desert"!

My hub's favorite Pokemon is slugma. He just thinks it's neat. Lil' magma slug.
My favorites were Noivern and Archeops because they both have AMAZING designs, and of course Charizard for nostalgia since Charmander was my starter. But when Sword/Shield dropped, the second I saw Toxel, I fell in love. Toxel is now my top favorite. Its just so cute, and the way it walks/toddles in the game just makes it even cuter!
My favorites were Noivern and Archeops because they both have AMAZING designs, and of course Charizard for nostalgia since Charmander was my starter. But when Sword/Shield dropped, the second I saw Toxel, I fell in love. Toxel is now my top favorite. Its just so cute, and the way it walks/toddles in the game just makes it even cuter!
Serperior. Since I was a kid I loved gen 5 and the Serperior tin box was one of my first pokemon card box and I liked his holographic card and miniature that came in it.
Serperior. Since I was a kid I loved gen 5 and the Serperior tin box was one of my first pokemon card box and I liked his holographic card and miniature that came in it.
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[emoji=gust size=1] Flygon 100%! I’ve always been drawn to their design because Flygons are dragon/bugs and they’re so cute! Their color schemes are also nice and I love how they can just vibe in sandstorms if they don’t want to be bothered- I even made my own little Flygon OC a few months back so I’d have an excuse to draw Flygons- https://toyhou.se/11887231.zephyr [emoji=gust size=1]
Flygon 100%! I’ve always been drawn to their design because Flygons are dragon/bugs and they’re so cute! Their color schemes are also nice and I love how they can just vibe in sandstorms if they don’t want to be bothered-
I even made my own little Flygon OC a few months back so I’d have an excuse to draw Flygons- https://toyhou.se/11887231.zephyr
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
Roselia! I have History with them, and also... look at that design. [img]https://cdn2.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/b/bf/Drew_Roselia.png/330px-Drew_Roselia.png[/img] So small yet so elegant. And I love her trill in the anime. Roseliiii. Roselia my beloved <3
Roselia! I have History with them, and also... look at that design.
330px-Drew_Roselia.png
So small yet so elegant. And I love her trill in the anime. Roseliiii.

Roselia my beloved <3
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
[quote name="Cognitive" date="2021-09-08 06:51:45" ] Spheal! It’s super cute and just a little ball of fluff. I like watching it roll around in games where you can walk with a Pokemon. [/quote] [center][font=georgia] @Cognitive Hey ours are kinda similar~ Mine is Dewong! Seals are just adorable in every shape and form!! One of my favorite animals for sure, also making dewong my favorite Pokémon hehe Also I’ve always liked Poyneta since I was a lil kid <3
Cognitive wrote on 2021-09-08 06:51:45:
Spheal! It’s super cute and just a little ball of fluff. I like watching it roll around in games where you can walk with a Pokemon.
@Cognitive
Hey ours are kinda similar~
Mine is Dewong! Seals are just adorable in every shape and form!! One of my favorite animals for sure, also making dewong my favorite Pokémon hehe

Also I’ve always liked Poyneta since I was a lil kid <3
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10