Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite Pokemon, and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Venusaur, hands down. I imagine that any trainer I create who has one rides on its back, and nothing (not even lore, if there's lore?) will stop this imagining. Obviously if you have a Venusaur it is your obligation to chill out on its back and catch sun with it.

Really the whole evolutionary line. I just love them, especially all the art out there of "variant" styles of blooms.

(Though lowkey Gyarados will always be my oversized tantrum child. Insert baby boy vs evil meme about it, but it's the same picture for both, one is just angrier.)
Venusaur, hands down. I imagine that any trainer I create who has one rides on its back, and nothing (not even lore, if there's lore?) will stop this imagining. Obviously if you have a Venusaur it is your obligation to chill out on its back and catch sun with it.

Really the whole evolutionary line. I just love them, especially all the art out there of "variant" styles of blooms.

(Though lowkey Gyarados will always be my oversized tantrum child. Insert baby boy vs evil meme about it, but it's the same picture for both, one is just angrier.)
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
Spheal! It’s super cute and just a little ball of fluff. I like watching it roll around in games where you can walk with a Pokemon.
Spheal! It’s super cute and just a little ball of fluff. I like watching it roll around in games where you can walk with a Pokemon.
vV5jbm.png
I like Rhydon and Onix a lot.

Hard to pick a favorite, though. I just really like Pokémon..
I like Rhydon and Onix a lot.

Hard to pick a favorite, though. I just really like Pokémon..
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
i cycle through a lot of faves, so here's a quick list!
  • weavile: ABSOLUTELY suits my vibes. i'm a huge fan of dark types, and weavile's one of my favorites, if not number one.
  • honchkrow: another favorite dark-type, this time with added points cause it's a funny bird :)
  • nickit: oh man, very quickly after it was leaked i became absolutely ENAMORED with this little guy. they're just a funny fox!!
  • nihilego: y'know, by all means i should find nihilego terrifying, but honestly i like them. silly little jelly :)
  • lugia: this one's pretty simple, i watched pokemon 2000 all the time as a kid and as such, lugia's got a special place in my heart
  • raikou: the best legendary beast do i even need to say more. it is a big ol thunder tiger that's SO COOL gamefreak give us raikou content challenge we have ENOUGH of suicune
  • pikachu: i know it's a generic answer, but i like them they're a funny rat :)
i cycle through a lot of faves, so here's a quick list!
  • weavile: ABSOLUTELY suits my vibes. i'm a huge fan of dark types, and weavile's one of my favorites, if not number one.
  • honchkrow: another favorite dark-type, this time with added points cause it's a funny bird :)
  • nickit: oh man, very quickly after it was leaked i became absolutely ENAMORED with this little guy. they're just a funny fox!!
  • nihilego: y'know, by all means i should find nihilego terrifying, but honestly i like them. silly little jelly :)
  • lugia: this one's pretty simple, i watched pokemon 2000 all the time as a kid and as such, lugia's got a special place in my heart
  • raikou: the best legendary beast do i even need to say more. it is a big ol thunder tiger that's SO COOL gamefreak give us raikou content challenge we have ENOUGH of suicune
  • pikachu: i know it's a generic answer, but i like them they're a funny rat :)
30-50 feral bogs
Sylveon is my absolute favorite!!

They became my favorite when I realized I was trans! And I looked at them and I was like :0 omg… trans your gender Pokémon!! And their one of the few Pokémon that’s shiny form I also like! And I love how they evolve because they love their trainer so much

Scolipede Is my second favorite, very close to Sylveon! And I first started to like it when I was playing a knock-off Pokémon game, and I randomly found a shiny of it’s first stage, and I loved them since then!
Because it’s first stage just looks like an adorable, tired bug, and the second form looks like an annoyed wheel; and the final stage, Scolipede itself, its a horse bug!!! A horse bug I say!! I could literally put a saddle on it and ride it into battle!

And every time I look or think of scolipede, I think ah! It’s the horse bug!! :D
Sylveon is my absolute favorite!!

They became my favorite when I realized I was trans! And I looked at them and I was like :0 omg… trans your gender Pokémon!! And their one of the few Pokémon that’s shiny form I also like! And I love how they evolve because they love their trainer so much

Scolipede Is my second favorite, very close to Sylveon! And I first started to like it when I was playing a knock-off Pokémon game, and I randomly found a shiny of it’s first stage, and I loved them since then!
Because it’s first stage just looks like an adorable, tired bug, and the second form looks like an annoyed wheel; and the final stage, Scolipede itself, its a horse bug!!! A horse bug I say!! I could literally put a saddle on it and ride it into battle!

And every time I look or think of scolipede, I think ah! It’s the horse bug!! :D
Hello, call me Crackers! | He/him

Feel free to ping me whenever!
torracat is my favorite pokemon! as someone who grew up on deviantart in the late 2000's, i am a sucker for edgy emo cats :]
torracat is my favorite pokemon! as someone who grew up on deviantart in the late 2000's, i am a sucker for edgy emo cats :]
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
My first game was White so the Unova Pokemon have always been very sentimental/special to me, but I would have to say my favorite is Chandelure. I do like its previous versions but Chandelure itself looks so cool to me and I love it. Litwick was my first wild caught shiny Pokemon as well so the shiny version is extra special to me.
My first game was White so the Unova Pokemon have always been very sentimental/special to me, but I would have to say my favorite is Chandelure. I do like its previous versions but Chandelure itself looks so cool to me and I love it. Litwick was my first wild caught shiny Pokemon as well so the shiny version is extra special to me.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Woobat is my new favorite, as they look so happy! They're always smiling just like everything is perfect, kinda looks like knowing nothing about cruel side of the world.
And they fluffy! They also have adorable heart nose.
Woobat is my new favorite, as they look so happy! They're always smiling just like everything is perfect, kinda looks like knowing nothing about cruel side of the world.
And they fluffy! They also have adorable heart nose.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
FALINKS AND UMBREON BAR NONE

when i first saw falinks i thought it was some weird-looking centipede thing but NO it was a bunch of LITTLE GUYS!!! i was fixated on patapon at the time so i was hooked from the beginning. still love em even now :D

as for umbreon, it just looks so slick! so cool! i love 'em!! its shiny looks awesome too... it's my favorite eeveelution and i adore it soooooso much
FALINKS AND UMBREON BAR NONE

when i first saw falinks i thought it was some weird-looking centipede thing but NO it was a bunch of LITTLE GUYS!!! i was fixated on patapon at the time so i was hooked from the beginning. still love em even now :D

as for umbreon, it just looks so slick! so cool! i love 'em!! its shiny looks awesome too... it's my favorite eeveelution and i adore it soooooso much
groudon and xurkitree- no idea why for groudon bc it does NOT match my usual design tastes at all, but xurkitree is just sooo cute and neat looking. funky wiggly wire friend
groudon and xurkitree- no idea why for groudon bc it does NOT match my usual design tastes at all, but xurkitree is just sooo cute and neat looking. funky wiggly wire friend
bogsneaks are the best breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10