Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Resident Evil 8
1 2 3 4 5
Also agree with everything that @rhinnnon said they hope we get in the dlc. Maybe I just really want more RE8 content though.......
Also agree with everything that @rhinnnon said they hope we get in the dlc. Maybe I just really want more RE8 content though.......
I swear, I've been reading tall lady fanfiction last month.
I swear, I've been reading tall lady fanfiction last month.
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
I definitely would love to see more of Donna and Angie, but just leave out a certain other thing that was in that particular part of the game
I definitely would love to see more of Donna and Angie, but just leave out a certain other thing that was in that particular part of the game
I am now a Dimitrescu simp apparently lol [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0a/3b/f3/0a3bf352c407b686588d91b7f4abe96f.jpg[/img]
I am now a Dimitrescu simp apparently lol
0a3bf352c407b686588d91b7f4abe96f.jpg
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69860544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698606/69860544_350.png[/img][/url] may i offer you a moreau fandragon in these trying times? i am also in love with lady d thanks for reading
69860544_350.png

may i offer you a moreau fandragon in these trying times?

i am also in love with lady d thanks for reading
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I liked it, better than Res 7. SPOILERS

Of course, I like Dimitrescu and her daughters as characters. However, I feel like they should've been part of the game more. I liked Heisenburg (sorry if I spelled it wrong) as well. But the other two lords, I didn't really care for.

Also, RIP Ethan Winters. This dude DESERVED a happy ending with his family after the absolute heck he went through in just two games.
I liked it, better than Res 7. SPOILERS

Of course, I like Dimitrescu and her daughters as characters. However, I feel like they should've been part of the game more. I liked Heisenburg (sorry if I spelled it wrong) as well. But the other two lords, I didn't really care for.

Also, RIP Ethan Winters. This dude DESERVED a happy ending with his family after the absolute heck he went through in just two games.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
@StormWind7201 you might want to put that last bit in spoilers just in case I think
@StormWind7201 you might want to put that last bit in spoilers just in case I think
@daken thanx
@daken thanx
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
I love Moreau dragon <3
I love Moreau dragon <3
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Just finished my first run and I loved it, going right back in with ng+ for that sweet 100% completion. The segment with Chris was soo satisfying, just being able to go back through the village absolutely shredding everything in my way with no worries about ammo. Just lovely. Also the varcolac is my favorite monster design in the game, I lovewerewolves like that.
Just finished my first run and I loved it, going right back in with ng+ for that sweet 100% completion. The segment with Chris was soo satisfying, just being able to go back through the village absolutely shredding everything in my way with no worries about ammo. Just lovely. Also the varcolac is my favorite monster design in the game, I lovewerewolves like that.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
1 2 3 4 5