Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Resident Evil 8
1 2 3 4 5
also just wanting to say I like how Chris looks in this game more than how he looked in re 7, he's seriously yummy in this game ( to me ) ( and yes I did make a game file with the naked Chris mod just cause ) I want to snuggle him and climb him like a tree ' swoons '
also just wanting to say I like how Chris looks in this game more than how he looked in re 7, he's seriously yummy in this game ( to me ) ( and yes I did make a game file with the naked Chris mod just cause ) I want to snuggle him and climb him like a tree ' swoons '
Oh yes hi hello, I too am a new fan of RE. But..well the recent ones anyway. I'll say this now tho, I am NOT a fan of horror. Let alone first-person games (they make me dizzy). But.. they totally got me with HER

Yes, I intended on playing this solely because of Lady D but, I mean, I can't be the only one, right? She was a legit marketing tactic for RE8 I'm sure. I loved that she wasn't the main baddy and actually a grotesque monster in the end lmao

Before I even got the game I played the demo, REALLY enjoyed it, got the steam bundle to play RE7 (truly horrifying i will never play it again 10/10 game) because I wanted to know Ethan's story, and overall? I loved every bit of both! I enjoyed 8 so much more because although it had its scary moments, it had the right level of horror for me. And the option to turn off camera wobble was a godsend. Wasn't as dizzy playing this one than I was with 7.

Also, I had no idea there was DLC coming out??? wow I wanna play it when it does!
Oh yes hi hello, I too am a new fan of RE. But..well the recent ones anyway. I'll say this now tho, I am NOT a fan of horror. Let alone first-person games (they make me dizzy). But.. they totally got me with HER

Yes, I intended on playing this solely because of Lady D but, I mean, I can't be the only one, right? She was a legit marketing tactic for RE8 I'm sure. I loved that she wasn't the main baddy and actually a grotesque monster in the end lmao

Before I even got the game I played the demo, REALLY enjoyed it, got the steam bundle to play RE7 (truly horrifying i will never play it again 10/10 game) because I wanted to know Ethan's story, and overall? I loved every bit of both! I enjoyed 8 so much more because although it had its scary moments, it had the right level of horror for me. And the option to turn off camera wobble was a godsend. Wasn't as dizzy playing this one than I was with 7.

Also, I had no idea there was DLC coming out??? wow I wanna play it when it does!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2021-06-23 11:50:46" ] Oh yes hi hello, I too am a new fan of RE. But..well the recent ones anyway. I'll say this now tho, I am NOT a fan of horror. Let alone first-person games (they make me dizzy). But.. they totally got me with HER Yes, I intended on playing this solely because of Lady D but, I mean, I can't be the only one, right? She was a legit marketing tactic for RE8 I'm sure. I loved that she wasn't the main baddy and actually a grotesque monster in the end lmao Before I even got the game I played the demo, REALLY enjoyed it, got the steam bundle to play RE7 (truly horrifying i will never play it again 10/10 game) because I wanted to know Ethan's story, and overall? I loved every bit of both! I enjoyed 8 so much more because although it had its scary moments, it had the right level of horror for me. And the option to turn off camera wobble was a godsend. Wasn't as dizzy playing this one than I was with 7. Also, I had no idea there was DLC coming out??? wow I wanna play it when it does! [/quote] yea they announced it last week at E3!! They didn't say much about it though, but I'm hoping it has something to do with the lords [spoiler] like either teaming up with heisenberg or more of Lady Dimitrescu. I really wish there would be more Donna too but I have a feeling it'll either be that or possibly about Mia and Mother Miranda. [/spoiler] And I feel you on the Lady D part, I'm not a fan of these types of games but Capcom knew what they were doing introducing a tall vampire lady.
Sinnabelle wrote on 2021-06-23 11:50:46:

yea they announced it last week at E3!! They didn't say much about it though, but I'm hoping it has something to do with the lords like either teaming up with heisenberg or more of Lady Dimitrescu. I really wish there would be more Donna too but I have a feeling it'll either be that or possibly about Mia and Mother Miranda.

And I feel you on the Lady D part, I'm not a fan of these types of games but Capcom knew what they were doing introducing a tall vampire lady.
original.gif
oh capcom knew e x a c t a l y what they were doing with Lady D
oh capcom knew e x a c t a l y what they were doing with Lady D
OWwMRKZ.png
dlc coming out huh? I guess I was so intent on looking for possible news from a different series ( silent hill ) that I didn't notice, but I'm all for dlc , loved the dlc for re 7 , especially the end of zoe
but yeah capcom and the resi team in general knew exactly what was up with lady D , though I wish they hadn't made her the first one of the four lords you face, that and echoing the thought of wishing Donna's section was longer, I loved the vibe in that area
dlc coming out huh? I guess I was so intent on looking for possible news from a different series ( silent hill ) that I didn't notice, but I'm all for dlc , loved the dlc for re 7 , especially the end of zoe
but yeah capcom and the resi team in general knew exactly what was up with lady D , though I wish they hadn't made her the first one of the four lords you face, that and echoing the thought of wishing Donna's section was longer, I loved the vibe in that area
[quote name="Daken" date="2021-06-23 11:33:51" ] also just wanting to say I like how Chris looks in this game more than how he looked in re 7, he's seriously yummy in this game ( to me ) ( and yes I did make a game file with the naked Chris mod just cause ) I want to snuggle him and climb him like a tree ' swoons ' [/quote] A fellow person of taste, I see!
Daken wrote on 2021-06-23 11:33:51:

A fellow person of taste, I see!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Donna Beneviento.

That is all.

But for real, I want the DLC to focus on her. While Angie gives me live, she only had one line in the entire game.
Donna Beneviento.

That is all.

But for real, I want the DLC to focus on her. While Angie gives me live, she only had one line in the entire game.
HGXEPIM.gif
[quote name="@Degen" date="2021-06-23 13:41:16" ] Donna Beneviento. That is all. But for real, I want the DLC to focus on her. While Angie gives me live, she only had one line in the entire game. [/quote] Please all i want is more Donna lore, please
@Degen wrote on 2021-06-23 13:41:16:
Donna Beneviento.

That is all.

Please all i want is more Donna lore, please
OWwMRKZ.png
[quote name="Degen" date="2021-06-23 13:41:16" ] Donna Beneviento. That is all. But for real, I want the DLC to focus on her. While Angie gives me live, she only had one line in the entire game. [/quote] YES more Donna is defiantly needed!!!
Degen wrote on 2021-06-23 13:41:16:
Donna Beneviento.

That is all.

YES more Donna is defiantly needed!!!
original.gif
[quote name="Degen" date="2021-06-23 13:41:16" ] Donna Beneviento. That is all. But for real, I want the DLC to focus on her. While Angie gives me live, she only had one line in the entire game. [/quote] Yeeeeeeeessss!!!! She was my favorite Lord and I was kinda sad we didn't get to see more of her :(
Degen wrote on 2021-06-23 13:41:16:
Donna Beneviento.

That is all.

Yeeeeeeeessss!!!! She was my favorite Lord and I was kinda sad we didn't get to see more of her :(
1 2 3 4 5