Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What topic are you an expert on? Share?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
space..

too much for my littwl baby brain but DAMN IS SPACE COOL
space..

too much for my littwl baby brain but DAMN IS SPACE COOL
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
I'm not a true expert but I know quite a bit about french horns! I just love them so much :)
I'm not a true expert but I know quite a bit about french horns! I just love them so much :)
I4TUkY9.png
Hurricanes!!

When I was a kid I was terrified of them so I did a lot of research into how they worked to soothe my fears
Hurricanes!!

When I was a kid I was terrified of them so I did a lot of research into how they worked to soothe my fears
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

Idk if I'd say I'm an expert, but I just got my MA in History of Medicine and I'm looking to get my PhD soon :D
Idk if I'd say I'm an expert, but I just got my MA in History of Medicine and I'm looking to get my PhD soon :D
~LindseyByrd
On the Subject of Griffons

Elder Scrolls lore, I spent way too much time on the unofficial wiki just straight up reading the stories and history, even playing the games and reading the character dialogue but I sometimes don't read the books ( or scrolls in that matter ) that can be found in-game, and any bits of lore or history from the past that are getting explained ( like ESO in this case ) gets me excited because I get to learn what it was like back then before it evolved into this, but I'm definitely not a lore expert on that since I have the tendency to forget most of their lore, so oops. Also I know way too much on Warrior Cats, so, haha.

Moving from that, I actually love to research on dinosaurs, really, really old fossilized animals and the prehistoric times! Sometimes I search up on Google on any new discoveries on any fossils, and most of the time, I tend to research on really old animals that were the ancestors of a modern day animal! Sorry if this is getting way too long or my wording is really confusing, English isn't my first language actually but I am trying! I got excited while writing all of this. ":D

Elder Scrolls lore, I spent way too much time on the unofficial wiki just straight up reading the stories and history, even playing the games and reading the character dialogue but I sometimes don't read the books ( or scrolls in that matter ) that can be found in-game, and any bits of lore or history from the past that are getting explained ( like ESO in this case ) gets me excited because I get to learn what it was like back then before it evolved into this, but I'm definitely not a lore expert on that since I have the tendency to forget most of their lore, so oops. Also I know way too much on Warrior Cats, so, haha.

Moving from that, I actually love to research on dinosaurs, really, really old fossilized animals and the prehistoric times! Sometimes I search up on Google on any new discoveries on any fossils, and most of the time, I tend to research on really old animals that were the ancestors of a modern day animal! Sorry if this is getting way too long or my wording is really confusing, English isn't my first language actually but I am trying! I got excited while writing all of this. ":D

rBEiJJr.png

BRICK!
-SHE/HE/THEY
-FR+ 8
I can tell you a lot about Pokémon and Minecraft (and the Dream SMP), I could go on for hours talking about all the Pokémon, or the Minecraft blocks, or the Dream SMP lore.
I just like infodumping on people these things until they tell me to stop.
Also random facts, like did you know that in the event of a nuclear fallout, there would be what’s known as a Nuclear Winter, which would last for over 25 years?
I can tell you a lot about Pokémon and Minecraft (and the Dream SMP), I could go on for hours talking about all the Pokémon, or the Minecraft blocks, or the Dream SMP lore.
I just like infodumping on people these things until they tell me to stop.
Also random facts, like did you know that in the event of a nuclear fallout, there would be what’s known as a Nuclear Winter, which would last for over 25 years?
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
Fabrics, sewing techniques, and pattern-making. I make my own clothes. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] If anyone needs to break down a character design for cosplay, I can help suggest fabrics. For a random fabric fact, I saw an unusual fabric in Joann's the other day - Monk's Cloth! I mostly like it because of its name, but I guess it's kind of cool. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nF2oXVl.png[/img][/center] You can tell it's monk's cloth because it's heavy, 100% cotton, and has the weave 2 yarns over, 2 yards up (usually 4x4, though). It used to be for monks but now is usually found in vintage interior design. It's also a good base for Huck embroidery, since the big yarns are easy to slip embroidery thread through. I've also seen monk's cloth suits for men. Joann's had it in the cosplay section, so I guess if you ever need to cosplay a medieval-inspired character, they've got you covered.
Fabrics, sewing techniques, and pattern-making. I make my own clothes. If anyone needs to break down a character design for cosplay, I can help suggest fabrics.

For a random fabric fact, I saw an unusual fabric in Joann's the other day - Monk's Cloth! I mostly like it because of its name, but I guess it's kind of cool.
nF2oXVl.png

You can tell it's monk's cloth because it's heavy, 100% cotton, and has the weave 2 yarns over, 2 yards up (usually 4x4, though). It used to be for monks but now is usually found in vintage interior design. It's also a good base for Huck embroidery, since the big yarns are easy to slip embroidery thread through. I've also seen monk's cloth suits for men.

Joann's had it in the cosplay section, so I guess if you ever need to cosplay a medieval-inspired character, they've got you covered.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
Making people uncomfortable
Making people uncomfortable
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
Forensics and poisonous stuff. Stuff that can kill you. Parasites. I have anxiety and learning more about things that I’m afraid of tends to make the fear go away. Honestly at this point I could probably get away with most crimes :D
Forensics and poisonous stuff. Stuff that can kill you. Parasites. I have anxiety and learning more about things that I’m afraid of tends to make the fear go away. Honestly at this point I could probably get away with most crimes :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
DDR and golden age vocaloid (2007-2011). Other than that I don't think there's anything I would consider myself an expert on... maybe grammar?
DDR and golden age vocaloid (2007-2011). Other than that I don't think there's anything I would consider myself an expert on... maybe grammar?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10