Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Context for your broadcast message?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I put this during this year's april fools to fit my new avatar dragon (on which I put weird clashing apparel and one of those april fool set of eyes), but now I don't want to put the old one back and I don't know what else to put so I'm keeping it
I put this during this year's april fools to fit my new avatar dragon (on which I put weird clashing apparel and one of those april fool set of eyes), but now I don't want to put the old one back and I don't know what else to put so I'm keeping it
Bkyl5HP.png
i just really like ace attorney lol
i just really like ace attorney lol
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
good lord, I change it a lot.

currently it's a reference to the Sonic 2006 Fandub
good lord, I change it a lot.

currently it's a reference to the Sonic 2006 Fandub
Mine is constantly changing, but rn it’s just explaining my predicament lol.
Mine is constantly changing, but rn it’s just explaining my predicament lol.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400032500006649863/797196074259054672/latest.png[/img] yeah
latest.png

yeah
I just think cows and antelopes are cool
I just think cows and antelopes are cool
9a3a467b52f7e1387374ed11760811252269e063.png 212daa09488592a7e7d77b98b67de5ff1ad35d90.png 8e495f5e85b13c22253ad807e90fcabff478254d.png
A snippet of JFK's We Choose To Go To The Moon speech.

The full paragraph:

But if I were to say, my fellow citizens, that we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control station in Houston, a giant rocket more than 300 feet tall, the length of this football field, made of new metal alloys, some of which have not yet been invented, capable of standing heat and stresses several times more than have ever been experienced, fitted together with a precision better than the finest watch, carrying all the equipment needed for propulsion, guidance, control, communications, food and survival, on an untried mission, to an unknown celestial body, and then return it safely to earth, re-entering the atmosphere at speeds of over 25,000 miles per hour, causing heat about half that of the temperature of the sun--almost as hot as it is here today--and do all this, and do it right, and do it first before this decade is out--then we must be bold.

PS: Hover over the dragons on the first page of my lair and look at their shoutouts for a fun surprise :)
A snippet of JFK's We Choose To Go To The Moon speech.

The full paragraph:

But if I were to say, my fellow citizens, that we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control station in Houston, a giant rocket more than 300 feet tall, the length of this football field, made of new metal alloys, some of which have not yet been invented, capable of standing heat and stresses several times more than have ever been experienced, fitted together with a precision better than the finest watch, carrying all the equipment needed for propulsion, guidance, control, communications, food and survival, on an untried mission, to an unknown celestial body, and then return it safely to earth, re-entering the atmosphere at speeds of over 25,000 miles per hour, causing heat about half that of the temperature of the sun--almost as hot as it is here today--and do all this, and do it right, and do it first before this decade is out--then we must be bold.

PS: Hover over the dragons on the first page of my lair and look at their shoutouts for a fun surprise :)
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
It's a silly Twitch emote that I like. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
It's a silly Twitch emote that I like.
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
its an old warrior cats video lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngnonhVC7sc
its an old warrior cats video lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngnonhVC7sc
quarry
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
loimysO.pngbYt72YT.pngFvSLVNv.png
e7lpONG.pngz8s5c34.pngJ8zFKyY.png
mine is currently the name of a really nice spotify playlist!
mine is currently the name of a really nice spotify playlist!
kersplode
whimsicott.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29