Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dream SMP
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 445 446
guys don't you hate it when you wake up at 6:47 bc school, but you were having a poggers dream and you can't even remember it right?
lol I'ma write it down so no forget
me being a genius about creatures who came, driving away with my creature fren, and i'ma creature too but no know. My family probably died idc I was jamming with fren-
and hiding
cause she's an exile
bc she was too smol
ight idk why i wrote it down, but thats the kind of insanity i liek and im saying good bye to my engliish
guys don't you hate it when you wake up at 6:47 bc school, but you were having a poggers dream and you can't even remember it right?
me being a genius about creatures who came, driving away with my creature fren, and i'ma creature too but no know. My family probably died idc I was jamming with fren-
and hiding
cause she's an exile
bc she was too smol
ight idk why i wrote it down, but thats the kind of insanity i liek and im saying good bye to my engliish
AAA
[quote name="StaticM" date="2021-10-27 04:11:55" ] guys don't you hate it when you wake up at 6:47 bc school, but you were having a poggers dream and you can't even remember it right? lol I'ma write it down so no forget me being a genius about creatures who came, driving away with my creature fren, and i'ma creature too but no know. My family probably died idc I was jamming with fren- and hiding cause she's an exile bc she was too smol ight idk why i wrote it down, but thats the kind of insanity i liek and im saying good bye to my engliish [/quote] i have to wake up at 5:50…..
StaticM wrote on 2021-10-27 04:11:55:
and hiding
cause she's an exile
bc she was too smol
i have to wake up at 5:50…..
there is a theme week this week and today was dress one color and im wearing george merch and baggy blue jeans, and someone was taking photos of people that dressed up and i ran for my life because there was no way i was going to be pictured wearing george merch
there is a theme week this week and today was dress one color and im wearing george merch and baggy blue jeans, and someone was taking photos of people that dressed up and i ran for my life because there was no way i was going to be pictured wearing george merch
[quote name="RanbooMyBeloved" date="2021-10-27 04:22:10" ] there is a theme week this week and today was dress one color and im wearing george merch and baggy blue jeans, and someone was taking photos of people that dressed up and i ran for my life because there was no way i was going to be pictured wearing george merch [/quote] Kekw, on my picture day, I'ma wear Ranboo merch >:3
RanbooMyBeloved wrote on 2021-10-27 04:22:10:
Kekw, on my picture day, I'ma wear Ranboo merch >:3
AAA
I woke up and apparently I had my head elevated weirdly so my neck was doing some weird stuff and I have a weird headache somehow-
also, I apparently am terrible at drawing Ranboo and my art style is progressing backwards.
.-.

Good news is, though, I have the sword for my halloween costume- just ignore the fact that I can't find my cape and also the creeper head doesn't move with my head.
I woke up and apparently I had my head elevated weirdly so my neck was doing some weird stuff and I have a weird headache somehow-
also, I apparently am terrible at drawing Ranboo and my art style is progressing backwards.
.-.

Good news is, though, I have the sword for my halloween costume- just ignore the fact that I can't find my cape and also the creeper head doesn't move with my head.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
[quote name="StaticM" date="2021-10-27 04:11:55" ] guys don't you hate it when you wake up at 6:47 bc school, but you were having a poggers dream and you can't even remember it right? lol I'ma write it down so no forget me being a genius about creatures who came, driving away with my creature fren, and i'ma creature too but no know. My family probably died idc I was jamming with fren- and hiding cause she's an exile bc she was too smol ight idk why i wrote it down, but thats the kind of insanity i liek and im saying good bye to my engliish [/quote] I had the best dream last night Was flying on dragon Then had to wake up :(
StaticM wrote on 2021-10-27 04:11:55:
and hiding
cause she's an exile
bc she was too smol

I had the best dream last night
Was flying on dragon
Then had to wake up :(
Wishlist
[quote name="StaticM" date="2021-10-27 05:18:21" ] [quote name="RanbooMyBeloved" date="2021-10-27 04:22:10" ] there is a theme week this week and today was dress one color and im wearing george merch and baggy blue jeans, and someone was taking photos of people that dressed up and i ran for my life because there was no way i was going to be pictured wearing george merch [/quote] Kekw, on my picture day, I'ma wear Ranboo merch >:3 [/quote] i wasnt able to buy it :(
StaticM wrote on 2021-10-27 05:18:21:
RanbooMyBeloved wrote on 2021-10-27 04:22:10:
Kekw, on my picture day, I'ma wear Ranboo merch >:3
i wasnt able to buy it :(
I am in the possession of 1 bit of total merch, and it’s a gogo hat
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
[quote name="Jaguarthecat" date="2021-10-27 10:49:51" ] I am in the possession of 1 bit of total merch, and it’s a gogo hat [/quote] i have 1 of dreams merch, 1 sapnap, 1 of gogy, 1 of dream team, and ranboo youtooz coming soon ive been waiting for what feels like a year for the yootooz :sob: (also i cant see what you said on my profile because the clan profile is blocked at my school :(( )
Jaguarthecat wrote on 2021-10-27 10:49:51:
i have 1 of dreams merch, 1 sapnap, 1 of gogy, 1 of dream team, and ranboo youtooz coming soon
ive been waiting for what feels like a year for the yootooz :sob:

(also i cant see what you said on my profile because the clan profile is blocked at my school :(( )
i just made a whole dreamxd fandragon in 5 minutes
what is wrong with me
i just made a whole dreamxd fandragon in 5 minutes
what is wrong with me
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 445 446