Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Genshin Impact ( Hub )
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I got Kazuha today on my 2nd multi pull though I’m tempted to make Albedo fanderg also Kazuha so I’ll join in the fun as much as possible.

Everyone that has fan dragons on genshin impact are all glorious to look at no doubt about it.
I got Kazuha today on my 2nd multi pull though I’m tempted to make Albedo fanderg also Kazuha so I’ll join in the fun as much as possible.

Everyone that has fan dragons on genshin impact are all glorious to look at no doubt about it.
UJfvgUd.png
I just need like 13 more gold insignas to get kazuha to 90,,, I plan to triple crown him,,, I didn’t even crown xiao, his talents are 8/8/8 while kazuha is 8/8/7, and I’ve had xiao since he first came out and only kazuha since a few mins after his banner dropped yesterday
I just need like 13 more gold insignas to get kazuha to 90,,, I plan to triple crown him,,, I didn’t even crown xiao, his talents are 8/8/8 while kazuha is 8/8/7, and I’ve had xiao since he first came out and only kazuha since a few mins after his banner dropped yesterday
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Hi!
I don't have fandergs, i want to ask some questions about character and team building :,)
I just ask before getting into details
Hi!
I don't have fandergs, i want to ask some questions about character and team building :,)
I just ask before getting into details
@sarolta sure!!! im ar55 and have been playing since November :) i'd be happy 2 help
@sarolta sure!!! im ar55 and have been playing since November :) i'd be happy 2 help
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I am eternally cursed to get only electros istg *sob*

I had a random wish sitting around so I used it on the new banner hoping for bennett or kazuha because I desperately need more pyro characters but NOOO I *had* to get razor like I love the wolf lad as much as the next person but literally all I pull are electro characters plus I already have beidou so I didn't need another electro claymore.
I am eternally cursed to get only electros istg *sob*

I had a random wish sitting around so I used it on the new banner hoping for bennett or kazuha because I desperately need more pyro characters but NOOO I *had* to get razor like I love the wolf lad as much as the next person but literally all I pull are electro characters plus I already have beidou so I didn't need another electro claymore.
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
Was bored so threw together a scry for the hydro abyss mages [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1723689&skin=0&apparel=9996,29802,21154,940&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Was bored so threw together a scry for the hydro abyss mages
scry?sdid=1723689&skin=0&apparel=9996,29802,21154,940&xt=dressing.png
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
@mays
Thank you! :3
It seem, this going to be long... I have too much questions

First of all, i'm a F2P on ar 43 but i don't even play for a month
(I was grinding materials for my characters and primo :'D )

I got Diluc at the very end of Klee's banner
Now he is lvl 80 and he has the gladiator set except the clock
(hp - attack - attack% - pyro dmg bonus - crit dmg)

I read i should use the witch's flame(?) for him, but i only find the flower
(Where are the rest of the set?)

Team build
I have 11 characters
I saw i will need 2 team at the spiral abyss, so how good these two team

Diluc - c2 Barbara - c1 Fischl - Kaeya
Razor - Amber - Bennet - Anemo Traveller

(Rest of them are Xiangling, Xinyan, Lisa)

Weapons?
What should i do with that claymore, what i got at dragonspine? Snow-Tombed Starsilver the name
I thought i give it to Razor. Should i? He is using Debate Club now (lvl 50, ref 5)
And Barbara use the Dodoco Tales (lvl 70). Should i switch back to Eye of Perception?

Is there any chance for Zhongli rerun? If yes, is it known when? :')
@mays
Thank you! :3
It seem, this going to be long... I have too much questions

First of all, i'm a F2P on ar 43 but i don't even play for a month
(I was grinding materials for my characters and primo :'D )

I got Diluc at the very end of Klee's banner
Now he is lvl 80 and he has the gladiator set except the clock
(hp - attack - attack% - pyro dmg bonus - crit dmg)

I read i should use the witch's flame(?) for him, but i only find the flower
(Where are the rest of the set?)

Team build
I have 11 characters
I saw i will need 2 team at the spiral abyss, so how good these two team

Diluc - c2 Barbara - c1 Fischl - Kaeya
Razor - Amber - Bennet - Anemo Traveller

(Rest of them are Xiangling, Xinyan, Lisa)

Weapons?
What should i do with that claymore, what i got at dragonspine? Snow-Tombed Starsilver the name
I thought i give it to Razor. Should i? He is using Debate Club now (lvl 50, ref 5)
And Barbara use the Dodoco Tales (lvl 70). Should i switch back to Eye of Perception?

Is there any chance for Zhongli rerun? If yes, is it known when? :')
@Sarolta
The domains only show the flower of the set, but it can give any part of the set named, not just the flower. Tbh you get flowers more than anything in the artifact domains, or is that only me?

If I had Diluc, I would run 2 piece glad and 2 piece flame witch if you wanted that extra space to get different sub stats instead of attack.

Since the Snow-Tombed claymore has phys damage as it’s stat, Razor would actually be a good option if you want to build full phys or a hybrid build. It just depends on what artifacts you have on the character and preferred play style.

I don’t know about the catalyst because I actually don’t play any of those characters.

Zhongli just recently had his first rerun like 2 months ago, so I don’t know if we will be getting another in the near future.
I hope this answered some of your questions!
@Sarolta
The domains only show the flower of the set, but it can give any part of the set named, not just the flower. Tbh you get flowers more than anything in the artifact domains, or is that only me?

If I had Diluc, I would run 2 piece glad and 2 piece flame witch if you wanted that extra space to get different sub stats instead of attack.

Since the Snow-Tombed claymore has phys damage as it’s stat, Razor would actually be a good option if you want to build full phys or a hybrid build. It just depends on what artifacts you have on the character and preferred play style.

I don’t know about the catalyst because I actually don’t play any of those characters.

Zhongli just recently had his first rerun like 2 months ago, so I don’t know if we will be getting another in the near future.
I hope this answered some of your questions!
gf8eBBB.png
Barbara should use something like Prototype Amber or Thrillint Tales, not something like Dodoco tales that has ATK, same wirh Eop. Her heals scale off HP not atk
Barbara should use something like Prototype Amber or Thrillint Tales, not something like Dodoco tales that has ATK, same wirh Eop. Her heals scale off HP not atk
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@Sarolta
What mays said!

I've had Barbara run as my healer for a while before I decided to actually try to build different team comps for Childe and Hu Tao. What I mostly used for her was Maiden's Beloved since it's a well-known set for healing. Her healing skills are based off of the hp she has, and the more hp she has, the better the healing.

I use Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers for her catalyst weapon so I'd suggest using that since it works really well! (I've had a lot of help from other higher AR friends and they've suggested Thrilling Tales to me as well, and so far it has worked for Barbara.)
@Sarolta
What mays said!

I've had Barbara run as my healer for a while before I decided to actually try to build different team comps for Childe and Hu Tao. What I mostly used for her was Maiden's Beloved since it's a well-known set for healing. Her healing skills are based off of the hp she has, and the more hp she has, the better the healing.

I use Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers for her catalyst weapon so I'd suggest using that since it works really well! (I've had a lot of help from other higher AR friends and they've suggested Thrilling Tales to me as well, and so far it has worked for Barbara.)
853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png - Mono / Fox
- They/them / She/they
- HSR / Aventurine obsession !!
- Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12