Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Hey folks, I am Di4erent. I love pokemon and I want to know what is your favorite one...
Personal I like litten, Rockruff, vulpix(alolen form yes I wrote it wrong).
Hey folks, I am Di4erent. I love pokemon and I want to know what is your favorite one...
Personal I like litten, Rockruff, vulpix(alolen form yes I wrote it wrong).
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
My absolute favorite pokemon is Lugia.
But I also really like Zoroark, Aggron, Typhlosion and a bunch others I could list off.
But I also really like Zoroark, Aggron, Typhlosion and a bunch others I could list off.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Eviscerate" date="2021-03-27 20:15:40" ] My absolute favorite pokemon is Lugia. But I also really like Zoroark, Aggron, Typhlosion and a bunch others I could list off. [/quote] Ooo I do like zora tho xD
Eviscerate wrote on 2021-03-27 20:15:40:
Ooo I do like zora tho xD
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
Vulpix (the normal version!) was always my favorite, and I really like the normal Persian, Rayquaza, and Sceptile.. (Emerald was the first Pokemon game I ever played, haha)
Vulpix (the normal version!) was always my favorite, and I really like the normal Persian, Rayquaza, and Sceptile.. (Emerald was the first Pokemon game I ever played, haha)
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Oh rayquaza I forgot about it xD...
My fav legendary is mew and rayquaza xD
Oh rayquaza I forgot about it xD...
My fav legendary is mew and rayquaza xD
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
Virizion is my absolute favorite!
Virizion is my absolute favorite!
I am that girl *hoards all the eevee line* I played Sword with a full eeveelution team that I transferred over from Shield.

But besides that cliché I also am a big fan of the Mareep line, Vulpix and Ninetails, Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash, Phantup because it was the first shiny I ever found myself, the kanto starters cause red and blue were my first games.
I am that girl *hoards all the eevee line* I played Sword with a full eeveelution team that I transferred over from Shield.

But besides that cliché I also am a big fan of the Mareep line, Vulpix and Ninetails, Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash, Phantup because it was the first shiny I ever found myself, the kanto starters cause red and blue were my first games.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
AHSHAHABHAHSYI2 IDC N,A2D NO HI S9YRJZJ I FORGOT ABOUT EEVEE...AND UMBREON I FEEL SO BAD XD[emoji=imperial sad size=1]
AHSHAHABHAHSYI2 IDC N,A2D NO HI S9YRJZJ

I FORGOT ABOUT EEVEE...AND UMBREON I FEEL SO BAD XD
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
Tough question, because I could list dozens of Pokémon that I consider my favorites! Lol. But to narrow it down to the top five, my favorites would probably be: Garchomp, Lucario, Jolteon, Chimchar, and Shaymin. If you couldn’t tell, I love Sinnoh! [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
Tough question, because I could list dozens of Pokémon that I consider my favorites! Lol. But to narrow it down to the top five, my favorites would probably be: Garchomp, Lucario, Jolteon, Chimchar, and Shaymin. If you couldn’t tell, I love Sinnoh!
shaymin-sky.gif
My perfect chunky snake. [img]https://static0.gamerantimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/pokemon-go-giratina-origin-form.jpg[/img] Also this precious little sea slug. Look at him, he's like the cutest pokemon. Giratina may be my favorite but these little dudes are great, I always have one on my team. [img]https://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/large/shellos.jpg[/img] Can't forget this cute little guy who I'd love a plush of. [img]https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/408.png[/img]
My perfect chunky snake.

pokemon-go-giratina-origin-form.jpg

Also this precious little sea slug. Look at him, he's like the cutest pokemon. Giratina may be my favorite but these little dudes are great, I always have one on my team.

shellos.jpg

Can't forget this cute little guy who I'd love a plush of.

408.png
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21