Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Joel G Fanhub (ENA Day!)
1 2 3 4 5

Welcome to the Joel G Fanhub!

A place to talk about Joel G's various animations and webseries on Youtube, such as ENA, Hands Up, and Deadline!

but first, a handful of rules...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Follow Flight Rising's rules!
-Tag your spoilers for a minimum of one week after release!
-Give credit for art that isn't yours!
-Be kind!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Members

Just ask to join! Don't forget to ping Shardz!

@Shardz
@Edguy26

Welcome to the Joel G Fanhub!

A place to talk about Joel G's various animations and webseries on Youtube, such as ENA, Hands Up, and Deadline!

but first, a handful of rules...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Follow Flight Rising's rules!
-Tag your spoilers for a minimum of one week after release!
-Give credit for art that isn't yours!
-Be kind!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Members

Just ask to join! Don't forget to ping Shardz!

@Shardz
@Edguy26

1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[center] ----- [size=7][b][font=courier]Site Easter Eggs[/font][/b][/size] ----- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753324313834160198/817976462379843594/Screen_Shot_2021-03-06_at_11.26.02_PM.png[/img] ----- [size=4][font=courier][b]On Joel G's website you can customize your own ENA if you have an account. You can get a variety of colors & costumes if you find the easter eggs across the site![/b][/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Infinite Fun[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Fuchsia & Cyan [u]Hint[/u] Was that a rain rock I just felt? [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Scroll about midway down the page and click the rain rock/grey polygon in the background that isn't rotating.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Startling Visuals/Motion This easter egg may not show up on certain monitors. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]HamuHamu[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: ENA Costume #1 [u]Hint[/u] How do I leave this page? [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Spam-click the [X] in the upper right-hand corner![/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Sound/Motion warning for this easter egg. This easter egg CANNOT be found on mobile. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Binary[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: ENA Diablada [u]Hint[/u] How many years?! That's a LOT! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]At the bottom of the page, spell out the following using the year: 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 It's binary for 10,000![/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Turn up your volume! A squeak sound means you're on the right path! [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Say My Name[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Orange & Red [u]Hint[/u] ENA's [i]official[/i] name is still just ENA [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Where it says "Official Merchandise", spell out "ENA" with the letters.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Turn up your volume! A squeak sound means you're on the right path! [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]I'm Bored[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Grey & Pink [u]Hint[/u] Are you closing out or not?! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Alternate between [-] and [X] in the upper right-hand corner.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] This easter egg CANNOT be found on mobile. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]HourGlass Dog[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Hourglass Dog [u]Hint[/u] Wait is that really him?! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Keep an eye on the online users at the bottom of the site! If you see JoelG (who should have the hourglass dog avatar), click him (not his name!) 10 times. Moderators like JoelG always appear if online.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] You'll know it worked when there's a visual change. You can't find this at any time or any specific time. Just keep checking back! [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Forget Your Past[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Shepherd [u]Hint[/u] Can you spell that out for me? [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Starting from the top of the page (you might want to refresh), type "forget your past" using your keyboard.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] The site must be the active window. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Hollow Time[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Demon ENA [u]Hint[/u] If you divide 666 is it only half as evil? [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Refresh the page at 3:33AM and wait a few seconds. If you're on the original site, you can change your computer's time for this.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] You don't have to get this "naturally" on the original site. If you do plan on getting it "naturally", PLEASE also collect [spoiler]Undefined Profile[/spoiler] at the same time for your own sake. Startling visuals. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Tanya Hastur[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Grey-Blue [u]Hint[/u] Credit to the developer! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Type "tanyahastur" at the end of the URL.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Not a button [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Turrón[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Sad ENA [u]Hint[/u] How much Turrón would it take to feed all those people? [u]Answer[/u] [u]Current[/u]: [spoiler]Where it says the user count at the bottom of the page, spell out "turron" using the letters of the paragraph.[/spoiler] [u]Original[/u]: [spoiler]Where it says "Hi! Welcome to my website!", spell out "turron" using the letters of the paragraph.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Turn up your volume! A squeak sound means you're on the right path! [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Not Found[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Drunk ENA [u]Hint[/u] How'd you even get here?! There's nothing here! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Type in just about anything after the URL to make it purposefully 404.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Startling visuals & motion warning on the original site Note to staff: She's not actually drunk, that's just the official name. If you need me to put in a replacement word I will. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Sneaky Pixel[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: ENA Full-Sadness [u]Hint[/u] I don't like this party! I'm allergic to- oh no now I'll never unsee that [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Activate the dance easter egg by spamming the [X] and wait until your ENA goes to the next room. Look up to find a stray red pixel and click it.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Sound/Motion warning for this easter egg. This easter egg CANNOT be found on mobile. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Undefined Profile[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Margo & Ula [u]Hint[/u] What the hell were those things?! I ought to sleep after this. [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Refresh the page at 3:33AM and wait a few seconds to activate Hollow Time. Then, you can either: -Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click one of the ???'s -Go to the profile @???, which only activates at the correct time[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Changing your time doesn't work! You actually have to stay up that late. :( Startling Visuals [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Youkoso[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Hot pink [u]Hint[/u] I wonder what that means in english! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Click where it says "welcome!" at the top of the screen![/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Don't overthink it! [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Secom in mars sector[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Cassandra [u]Hint[/u] Mobile menus are weird. [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Open & close the mobile sidebar 5 times.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] If on PC, [spoiler]zoom in to get the mobile menu.[/spoiler] [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Rock Adddict[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Merci [u]Hint[/u] Demons are good at destroying things. [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Activate Infinite Fun and click the spinning rainrocks 3 times each.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] You might need to zoom out/go to the 404 page on some devices. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]After[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Unnamed [u]Hint[/u] When confirming change, what do you do after? [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Click the : after password on the change email page.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] If you're having trouble clicking, zoom in! [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Taski[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: Taski Maiden [u]Hint[/u] Greet a familiar face! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Click a spinning ENA head 15 times.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] It should move slightly each time. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Rainbow[/b] [u]Unlocks[/u]: White [u]Hint[/u] Also a youtube easter egg! [u]Answer[/u] [spoiler]Type awesome on your keyboard on the main page.[/spoiler] [u]Important[/u] Luckily, there's no seizure warning unlike the youtube easter egg This easter egg CANNOT be found on mobile. [/font][/size] ----- [size=4][font=courier] [b]Unlockables that don't count towards your easter egg count[/b] [u]Green[/u] [u]Original[/u]: Verify your email. [u]Beta[/u]: Register. [u]Birthday Hat[/u] [u]Original[/u]: Log in on February 23rd. Changing your time doesn't work. :( [u]Beta[/u]: Register. (Temporary?) [u]Bunny Ena[/u] [u]Original[/u]: Collect 100 eggs on Easter. [u]Beta[/u]: Register. (Temporary?) [u]Tanya Hastur[/u] [u]Original[/u]: Unavailable [u]Beta[/u]: Unknown, but people have been getting it shortly after registering (Temporary?) [/font][/size] ----- [/center]

Site Easter Eggs

Screen_Shot_2021-03-06_at_11.26.02_PM.png

On Joel G's website you can customize your own ENA if you have an account. You can get a variety of colors & costumes if you find the easter eggs across the site!

Infinite Fun
Unlocks: Fuchsia & Cyan

Hint
Was that a rain rock I just felt?

Answer
Scroll about midway down the page and click the rain rock/grey polygon in the background that isn't rotating.

Important
Startling Visuals/Motion
This easter egg may not show up on certain monitors.

HamuHamu
Unlocks: ENA Costume #1

Hint
How do I leave this page?

Answer
Spam-click the [X] in the upper right-hand corner!

Important
Sound/Motion warning for this easter egg.
This easter egg CANNOT be found on mobile.

Binary
Unlocks: ENA Diablada

Hint
How many years?! That's a LOT!
Answer
At the bottom of the page, spell out the following using the year:
It's binary for 10,000!

Important
Turn up your volume!
A squeak sound means you're on the right path!

Say My Name
Unlocks: Orange & Red

Hint
ENA's official name is still just ENA

Answer
Where it says "Official Merchandise", spell out "ENA" with the letters.

Important
Turn up your volume!

I'm Bored
Unlocks: Grey & Pink

Hint
Are you closing out or not?!

Answer
Alternate between [-] and [X] in the upper right-hand corner.

Important

HourGlass Dog
Unlocks: Hourglass Dog

Hint
Wait is that really him?!

Answer
Keep an eye on the online users at the bottom of the site! If you see JoelG (who should have the hourglass dog avatar), click him (not his name!) 10 times. Moderators like JoelG always appear if online.

Important
You'll know it worked when there's a visual change.

You can't find this at any time or any specific time.
Just keep checking back!

Forget Your Past
Unlocks: Shepherd

Hint
Can you spell that out for me?

Answer
Starting from the top of the page (you might want to refresh), type "forget your past" using your keyboard.

Important
The site must be the active window.

Hollow Time
Unlocks: Demon ENA

Hint
If you divide 666 is it only half as evil?

Answer
Refresh the page at 3:33AM and wait a few seconds. If you're on the original site, you can change your computer's time for this.

Important
You don't have to get this "naturally" on the original site.

If you do plan on getting it "naturally", PLEASE also collect Undefined Profile at the same time for your own sake.

Startling visuals.

Tanya Hastur
Unlocks: Grey-Blue

Hint
Credit to the developer!

Answer
Type "tanyahastur" at the end of the URL.

Important
Not a button

Turrón
Unlocks: Sad ENA

Hint
How much Turrón would it take to feed all those people?

Answer
Current:
Where it says the user count at the bottom of the page, spell out "turron" using the letters of the paragraph.
Original:
Where it says "Hi! Welcome to my website!", spell out "turron" using the letters of the paragraph.

Important
Turn up your volume!

Not Found
Unlocks: Drunk ENA

Hint
How'd you even get here?! There's nothing here!

Answer
Type in just about anything after the URL to make it purposefully 404.

Important
Startling visuals & motion warning on the original site

Note to staff: She's not actually drunk, that's just the official name. If you need me to put in a replacement word I will.

Sneaky Pixel
Unlocks: ENA Full-Sadness

Hint
I don't like this party!
I'm allergic to- oh no now I'll never unsee that

Answer
Activate the dance easter egg by spamming the [X] and wait until your ENA goes to the next room. Look up to find a stray red pixel and click it.

Important
Sound/Motion warning for this easter egg.

Undefined Profile
Unlocks: Margo & Ula

Hint
What the hell were those things?! I ought to sleep after this.

Answer
Refresh the page at 3:33AM and wait a few seconds to activate Hollow Time.

Then, you can either:
-Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click one of the ???'s
-Go to the profile @???, which only activates at the correct time

Important
Changing your time doesn't work! You actually have to stay up that late. :(

Startling Visuals

Youkoso
Unlocks: Hot pink

Hint
I wonder what that means in english!

Answer
Click where it says "welcome!" at the top of the screen!

Important
Don't overthink it!

Secom in mars sector
Unlocks: Cassandra

Hint
Mobile menus are weird.

Answer
Open & close the mobile sidebar 5 times.

Important
If on PC, zoom in to get the mobile menu.

Rock Adddict
Unlocks: Merci

Hint
Demons are good at destroying things.
Answer
Activate Infinite Fun and click the spinning rainrocks 3 times each.

Important
You might need to zoom out/go to the 404 page on some devices.

After
Unlocks: Unnamed

Hint
When confirming change, what do you do after?
Answer
Click the : after password on the change email page.

Important
If you're having trouble clicking, zoom in!

Taski
Unlocks: Taski Maiden

Hint
Greet a familiar face!
Answer
Click a spinning ENA head 15 times.

Important
It should move slightly each time.

Rainbow
Unlocks: White

Hint
Also a youtube easter egg!
Answer
Type awesome on your keyboard on the main page.

Important
Luckily, there's no seizure warning unlike the youtube easter egg

Unlockables that don't count towards your easter egg count

Green
Original: Verify your email.
Beta: Register.

Birthday Hat
Original: Log in on February 23rd. Changing your time doesn't work. :(
Beta: Register. (Temporary?)

Bunny Ena
Original: Collect 100 eggs on Easter.
Beta: Register. (Temporary?)

Tanya Hastur
Original: Unavailable
Beta: Unknown, but people have been getting it shortly after registering (Temporary?)

1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[font=courier new][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] salutations
salutations
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
salutations!
salutations!
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
salutations! my friend got me into ENA and now im a bit obsessed. i love the stylization and how weird/creepy it is. the character designs are amazing as well.

who is your favorite character? mine is the shepherd ^^
salutations! my friend got me into ENA and now im a bit obsessed. i love the stylization and how weird/creepy it is. the character designs are amazing as well.

who is your favorite character? mine is the shepherd ^^
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
so i found out about ena in the following steps, like a weekish ago:
-seeing a LOT of icons on discord
-stumbling across thumbnails for extinction party but ignoring it because that sounds...odd
-seeing a thumbnail with ena looking at minute rice
-ok fine i'll watch it uhhh clicks temptation stairway
(i think this was on feb 23rd? for the sake of how recent it was)
-instantly confused but very much intrigued
-oops i think i learned what brainrot is

i also love the style, i love webcore in general and im glad to see a surreal series that isnt straight up horror.

my favorite character is probably ENA herself, immediate member of the Bean List (a platonic list of characters that spark joy). phindoll is a close second though, even on my first watch (before i realized he's really the only one to accommodate her) i smiled at his dumb math puns. he has good energy.
so i found out about ena in the following steps, like a weekish ago:
-seeing a LOT of icons on discord
-stumbling across thumbnails for extinction party but ignoring it because that sounds...odd
-seeing a thumbnail with ena looking at minute rice
-ok fine i'll watch it uhhh clicks temptation stairway
(i think this was on feb 23rd? for the sake of how recent it was)
-instantly confused but very much intrigued
-oops i think i learned what brainrot is

i also love the style, i love webcore in general and im glad to see a surreal series that isnt straight up horror.

my favorite character is probably ENA herself, immediate member of the Bean List (a platonic list of characters that spark joy). phindoll is a close second though, even on my first watch (before i realized he's really the only one to accommodate her) i smiled at his dumb math puns. he has good energy.
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@esmentiras @kuujo

I've set up the basics & a full list of site easter eggs!
(Since on Discord people were being nasty about the new one)

edit: the thread name is a placeholder, if anyone can come up with a better name lmk
@esmentiras @kuujo

I've set up the basics & a full list of site easter eggs!
(Since on Discord people were being nasty about the new one)

edit: the thread name is a placeholder, if anyone can come up with a better name lmk
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Hey, glad to see there’s a hub now! I’ve loved all the ENA videos for quite a while and it’ll be cool to meet other people who share the interest.
Hey, glad to see there’s a hub now! I’ve loved all the ENA videos for quite a while and it’ll be cool to meet other people who share the interest.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
nice! i didn't know about the full sadness skin
the shepherd and frog are my favourites-- tbh i might buy some of the temptation stairway stickers (pspspsp i'm maisomushi on the site: shepherd with the sit animation)
nice! i didn't know about the full sadness skin
the shepherd and frog are my favourites-- tbh i might buy some of the temptation stairway stickers (pspspsp i'm maisomushi on the site: shepherd with the sit animation)
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
The (slightly embarrassing) way I got into ENA: I had no idea what ENA was but kept seeing Extinction Party in my recommended, so my mind assumed ENA was some new cool band and they just had a fun, animated music video. Of course, then I actually watched it and realised what it really was.
The (slightly embarrassing) way I got into ENA: I had no idea what ENA was but kept seeing Extinction Party in my recommended, so my mind assumed ENA was some new cool band and they just had a fun, animated music video. Of course, then I actually watched it and realised what it really was.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 3 4 5