Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Joel G Fanhub (ENA Day!)
1 2 3 4 5
New easter egg dropped while I was asleep! It's called Youkoso, which means welcome, or nice to see you! Interestingly the image says Yókoso, which means the same thing. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816231918999306240/825003775836160031/Screen_Shot_2021-03-26_at_9.49.07_AM.png[/img] [b]Here's the facts[/b]: -It means welcome! -The icon is purple, surrounded by a thin strip of cyan and magenta -It's hard to see the words on the bg, which may either be a hint...or an accessibility issue oof -The icon says Yókoso, but it's called Youkoso. Without a diacritic. Maybe it's a play on words for "you"? -Tanya got it 9 hours ago, which was roughly midnight. Edit: flight rising doesn't like diacritics, checking if I can change it to another o for legibility. it's supposed to have a straight line over it ----- i. sent this to a friend and he immediately found it im. im done goodbye /j
New easter egg dropped while I was asleep! It's called Youkoso, which means welcome, or nice to see you!

Interestingly the image says Yókoso, which means the same thing.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-26_at_9.49.07_AM.png

Here's the facts:
-It means welcome!
-The icon is purple, surrounded by a thin strip of cyan and magenta
-It's hard to see the words on the bg, which may either be a hint...or an accessibility issue oof
-The icon says Yókoso, but it's called Youkoso. Without a diacritic. Maybe it's a play on words for "you"?
-Tanya got it 9 hours ago, which was roughly midnight.

Edit: flight rising doesn't like diacritics, checking if I can change it to another o for legibility. it's supposed to have a straight line over it

i. sent this to a friend and he immediately found it im. im done goodbye /j
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[quote name="Shardz" date="2021-03-26 06:54:07" ] -The icon says Yókoso, but it's called Youkoso. Without a diacritic. Maybe it's a play on words for "you"? [/quote] [font=courier new]in japanese (hiragana), it's written with the characters for yo-u-ko-so i'd assume the writing was for pronunciation purposes, as (i believe) y??koso is a valid romaji translation, along with youkoso. edit, it didn't show oops
Shardz wrote on 2021-03-26 06:54:07:
-The icon says Yókoso, but it's called Youkoso. Without a diacritic. Maybe it's a play on words for "you"?

in japanese (hiragana), it's written with the characters for yo-u-ko-so

i'd assume the writing was for pronunciation purposes, as (i believe) y??koso is a valid romaji translation, along with youkoso.

edit, it didn't show oops
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
okay im either going insane or the joelg website is doing an april fools thing
are a ton of the images the "when the impostor is sus" guy for anyone else

edit: [more about it] OH GOD ITS INTENTIONAL-- i turned on my audio and its the among us drip song i think. only on profiles though
okay im either going insane or the joelg website is doing an april fools thing
are a ton of the images the "when the impostor is sus" guy for anyone else

edit: [more about it] OH GOD ITS INTENTIONAL-- i turned on my audio and its the among us drip song i think. only on profiles though
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
YEAH

i didnt expect joelg to do an april fools but he DID and im DYING
YEAH

1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[quote name="Shardz" date="2021-04-01 09:04:35" ] YEAH i didnt expect joelg to do an april fools but he DID and im DYING [/quote] [font=courier new]PLEASE I FOUND IT AT LIKE 5AM i just stared at the floor and defeatedly muttered "amogus"....
Shardz wrote on 2021-04-01 09:04:35:
YEAH

PLEASE I FOUND IT AT LIKE 5AM
i just stared at the floor and defeatedly muttered "amogus"....
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
hey guys look i gened my drago- [i]why are you on the ceiling[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66160735][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753324313834160198/827365226378559488/weeeee.png[/img][/url] [i]get down from there[/i]
hey guys look i gened my drago-

why are you on the ceiling

weeeee.png

get down from there
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
On god joel g’s content oxygenated my blood, fertilised my crops and managed to get me back into animating, this little blue n yellow cretin changed my life.
On god joel g’s content oxygenated my blood, fertilised my crops and managed to get me back into animating, this little blue n yellow cretin changed my life.
EEEHEHEEEHEEE DRAGONCE AND VIOLENCE!:
THERES A NEW COSTUME AND EGGS EVERYWHERE

my guess is if you collect 100 eggs you get the costume!
also the easter egg counter (the original) is still at 14 so i think this is like the birthday costume (so get it now!!)

edit: joel g online go spam click his dog
THERES A NEW COSTUME AND EGGS EVERYWHERE

my guess is if you collect 100 eggs you get the costume!
also the easter egg counter (the original) is still at 14 so i think this is like the birthday costume (so get it now!!)

edit: joel g online go spam click his dog
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
did i hear ena?
did i hear ena?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Cheese and rice, you did! Fun fact: Joel G was the guy behind Dog of Wisdom too.
Cheese and rice, you did! Fun fact: Joel G was the guy behind Dog of Wisdom too.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5