Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Joel G Fanhub (ENA Day!)
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Purrloinedlove" date="2021-04-20 01:46:18" ] Cheese and rice, you did! Fun fact: Joel G was the guy behind Dog of Wisdom too. [/quote] WHAT
Purrloinedlove wrote on 2021-04-20 01:46:18:
Cheese and rice, you did! Fun fact: Joel G was the guy behind Dog of Wisdom too.

WHAT
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[quote name="Shardz" date="2021-04-20 05:50:59" ] [quote name="Purrloinedlove" date="2021-04-20 01:46:18" ] Cheese and rice, you did! Fun fact: Joel G was the guy behind Dog of Wisdom too. [/quote] WHAT [/quote] It turns out I was mistaken. I mixed up Joel G and Joe Gran. Sorry for not fact-checking that's really bad.
Shardz wrote on 2021-04-20 05:50:59:
Purrloinedlove wrote on 2021-04-20 01:46:18:
Cheese and rice, you did! Fun fact: Joel G was the guy behind Dog of Wisdom too.

WHAT
It turns out I was mistaken. I mixed up Joel G and Joe Gran. Sorry for not fact-checking that's really bad.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
The beta site is up! (I'm not sure if I can link it but on the original site you can find the link in some people's bios)

In order to get a token you have to either catch one on Tanya's twitter or DM her directly. Turns out she doesn't bite!
The beta site is up! (I'm not sure if I can link it but on the original site you can find the link in some people's bios)

In order to get a token you have to either catch one on Tanya's twitter or DM her directly. Turns out she doesn't bite!
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
TRAILER DROPPED HOW WE FEELIN
(also updated the easter egg guide!)
TRAILER DROPPED HOW WE FEELIN
(also updated the easter egg guide!)
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
hey so i saw ena for about two months ago and i fell in love with it
also the new trailer slaps

WE'RE GONNA GET AN ACTUAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
hey so i saw ena for about two months ago and i fell in love with it
also the new trailer slaps

WE'RE GONNA GET AN ACTUAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
also can i be in the pinglist even tho i very rarely use this site @Shardz
also can i be in the pinglist even tho i very rarely use this site @Shardz
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@Edguy26

It's more of a member list, but I went & added you! It's just kinda a funny list of people who like ENA.
@Edguy26

It's more of a member list, but I went & added you! It's just kinda a funny list of people who like ENA.
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
happy ena day!!

im far behind on site updates, what did i miss?

also is anyone else getting a glitch on firefox where some characters are half glitchy cyan?
happy ena day!!

im far behind on site updates, what did i miss?

also is anyone else getting a glitch on firefox where some characters are half glitchy cyan?
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
1 2 3 4 5