Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56
[quote name="Altassar" date="2022-12-20 02:07:47" ] @yellowind I agree hunting need rebalance some synergie requirement doesn’t make sense for wolves and companions can’t join without the wolf its attach to in the same party too. With all the suggestions in forum I’m sure the food and stamina requirement will get nerf sooner or later. [/quote] Yeah. I'm very optimistic about the game. It's still enjoyable right now even with some flaws. It's still EA and they're still working on tweaking things so there are no deal breakers for me so far. It's hard to get far into the game without spending an exorbitant amount of time on it, though. Because you need a lot of wolves you can use for the campaign and such. This is less a problem with the game inherently and more so just with the fact there aren't a lot of players and only so many wolves to buy on the site so there are few adult wolves to buy to make a team and the prices are high because it's still early on. But this is just the nature of it being new and the market for wolves not being flooded yet. I was lucky and able to find an adult wolf to add to my team for not a lot of money. Unfortunately, all of mine are lupins and I don't have any others to swap out for balancing a team. I didn't think to get a starter that's a different kind of wolf so I'm all lupins...rip me. Lesson learned for when the site officially launches. I'll pick two different wolves for my progens later.
Altassar wrote on 2022-12-20 02:07:47:
@yellowind
I agree hunting need rebalance some synergie requirement doesn’t make sense for wolves and companions can’t join without the wolf its attach to in the same party too. With all the suggestions in forum I’m sure the food and stamina requirement will get nerf sooner or later.

Yeah. I'm very optimistic about the game. It's still enjoyable right now even with some flaws. It's still EA and they're still working on tweaking things so there are no deal breakers for me so far.

It's hard to get far into the game without spending an exorbitant amount of time on it, though. Because you need a lot of wolves you can use for the campaign and such. This is less a problem with the game inherently and more so just with the fact there aren't a lot of players and only so many wolves to buy on the site so there are few adult wolves to buy to make a team and the prices are high because it's still early on. But this is just the nature of it being new and the market for wolves not being flooded yet.

I was lucky and able to find an adult wolf to add to my team for not a lot of money. Unfortunately, all of mine are lupins and I don't have any others to swap out for balancing a team. I didn't think to get a starter that's a different kind of wolf so I'm all lupins...rip me. Lesson learned for when the site officially launches. I'll pick two different wolves for my progens later.
@yellowind
In case you don't know you can equip each wolf with a companion and bring them for hunting or fighting with you and they do'nt requierd stamina or food at all as long as their wolf partner has stamina so optimal party is 2-3 wolves and 2 companions
@yellowind
In case you don't know you can equip each wolf with a companion and bring them for hunting or fighting with you and they do'nt requierd stamina or food at all as long as their wolf partner has stamina so optimal party is 2-3 wolves and 2 companions
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
Adding official launch date on the main thread early access aka last open beta still on in case you want to check out the game but we get a release date everyone !
Adding official launch date on the main thread early access aka last open beta still on in case you want to check out the game but we get a release date everyone !
I may have used a vacation day to be off on April 6th. Yes, I am a very adult-y adult person, why do you ask?
I may have used a vacation day to be off on April 6th. Yes, I am a very adult-y adult person, why do you ask?
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
April 6th!! Heck yeah! (Coincidentally I’m wearing my Goldsea Spirit Wolf tee shirt right now XD)
April 6th!! Heck yeah! (Coincidentally I’m wearing my Goldsea Spirit Wolf tee shirt right now XD)
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Darkspine here! Almost wore my Mama Mika T-shirt today
Darkspine here! Almost wore my Mama Mika T-shirt today
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Oh yay another Goldsea fellow
Oh yay another Goldsea fellow
I've been waiting for a date for months and then it happens to be the one day on the one week that I'll be in London... MY LUCK
I've been waiting for a date for months and then it happens to be the one day on the one week that I'll be in London... MY LUCK
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
For those who haven’t seen the update, launch has been pushed back to May 6th.

Kind of a bummer, but I’d rather the staff launch late than open the game rushed or unfinished. At least May 6th is a Saturday so I can devote my whole weekend to Lorwolf lol.

Kind of a bummer, but I’d rather the staff launch late than open the game rushed or unfinished. At least May 6th is a Saturday so I can devote my whole weekend to Lorwolf lol.
[quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2023-04-02 16:28:26" ] For those who haven’t seen the update, launch has been pushed back to May 6th. Kind of a bummer, but I’d rather the staff launch late than open the game rushed or unfinished. At least May 6th is a Saturday so I can devote my whole weekend to Lorwolf lol. [/quote] I'm tempted to book the time off, just in case lol
IllusiveFox wrote on 2023-04-02 16:28:26:

I'm tempted to book the time off, just in case lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56