Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 335 336
aug 22, 23

collected all the electroculi that aren't locked behind electrograna levels. i still need to reach sacred sakura level 17 to get the intermediate barrier unlocked (electrograna lvl 6), and i'm not sure if there's any electroculi that require advanced barrier to be unlocked (electrograna lvl 12) so i'll focus on gathering electro sigils for now.

i'm going to start off by doing the one-time domains, because chest hunting is going to be a pain. i don't know how some people have their sacred sakura maxed already. i respect the dedication

-

i'll start sigil hunting on narukami island. i've just cleared everything in inazuma city, jinren island, amakane island (not much there to begin with) and ritou, going to work on the other areas later.

ideally this will be the order in which i clear the remaining narukami areas:
byakko plain > konda village (excluding the underground well area-i don't have enough electrograna levels to access all barriers yet) > chinju forest (pretty much cleared already) > araumi > kamisato estate > mt. yougou

if i get all the accessible chests in narukami i should have enough to level the sacred sakura a good amount. hopefully i'll be able to collect all the electroculi before seirai and watatsumi islands release, so i won't have to worry about it in the future and can focus on seirai + watatsumi exploration once they're out!
aug 22, 23

collected all the electroculi that aren't locked behind electrograna levels. i still need to reach sacred sakura level 17 to get the intermediate barrier unlocked (electrograna lvl 6), and i'm not sure if there's any electroculi that require advanced barrier to be unlocked (electrograna lvl 12) so i'll focus on gathering electro sigils for now.

i'm going to start off by doing the one-time domains, because chest hunting is going to be a pain. i don't know how some people have their sacred sakura maxed already. i respect the dedication

-

i'll start sigil hunting on narukami island. i've just cleared everything in inazuma city, jinren island, amakane island (not much there to begin with) and ritou, going to work on the other areas later.

ideally this will be the order in which i clear the remaining narukami areas:
byakko plain > konda village (excluding the underground well area-i don't have enough electrograna levels to access all barriers yet) > chinju forest (pretty much cleared already) > araumi > kamisato estate > mt. yougou

if i get all the accessible chests in narukami i should have enough to level the sacred sakura a good amount. hopefully i'll be able to collect all the electroculi before seirai and watatsumi islands release, so i won't have to worry about it in the future and can focus on seirai + watatsumi exploration once they're out!
Yep Rust r4 + Yoimiya is better than Hamiyumi, at least for my current build. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Poor Fischl though since I'm using her as support she does not benefit from either, I might just steal Venti's stringless for her when I don't use him in the team. I like that they brought back the Leyline event so useful but hard deciding what I need more of. Exp or Mora...I need both. Also please someone talk me out of buying the BP or even welkin on my FTP Alt. I already spend enough on my main I really don't need to double that but oh that would make it so easier on my alt. >_<
Yep Rust r4 + Yoimiya is better than Hamiyumi, at least for my current build.
Poor Fischl though since I'm using her as support she does not benefit from either, I might just steal Venti's stringless for her when I don't use him in the team.

I like that they brought back the Leyline event so useful but hard deciding what I need more of. Exp or Mora...I need both.

Also please someone talk me out of buying the BP or even welkin on my FTP Alt. I already spend enough on my main I really don't need to double that but oh that would make it so easier on my alt. >_<
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
I have bought the BP for my alt account before XD It is so hard because you feel a bit wasteful if you do not buy it after doing all the things to level it. BUT I suggest if you feel the urge to spend money, then spend that on your main. More than likely you will get more use out of it that way.

If you are like me, then at times you feel a bit of a burn out from doing multiple accounts and go weeks with only touching your main. XD;
I have bought the BP for my alt account before XD It is so hard because you feel a bit wasteful if you do not buy it after doing all the things to level it. BUT I suggest if you feel the urge to spend money, then spend that on your main. More than likely you will get more use out of it that way.

If you are like me, then at times you feel a bit of a burn out from doing multiple accounts and go weeks with only touching your main. XD;
UZVTEBc.png
^I...you have a point AjiFox. I have taken a break from my alt before and just because I'm back into playing doesn't mean it'll not happen again. Also it totally was the completion of the BP that prompted wanting it, lol.

I've already bought the BP and a welkin on my main and am probably going to buy one of the top ups again when they reset the first time bonus. So I really shouldn't spend on my alt.
^I...you have a point AjiFox. I have taken a break from my alt before and just because I'm back into playing doesn't mean it'll not happen again. Also it totally was the completion of the BP that prompted wanting it, lol.

I've already bought the BP and a welkin on my main and am probably going to buy one of the top ups again when they reset the first time bonus. So I really shouldn't spend on my alt.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
[b]aug 24[/b] today marks dottore’s 1000th day since his first appearance (in the genshin manga)! to celebrate, i’ve cleared fort mumei, byakko plain, and konda village in one go [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] okay, i admit, i just needed motivation to finish more areas. but happy 1000th day to dottore! very excited to see him in game. genshin needs more [i]evil[/i] characters and i am loving this mad scientist so far! i expect him in sumeru. but also, i’m scared for what mihoyo will do to his hair.
aug 24

today marks dottore’s 1000th day since his first appearance (in the genshin manga)!
to celebrate, i’ve cleared fort mumei, byakko plain, and konda village in one go

okay, i admit, i just needed motivation to finish more areas. but happy 1000th day to dottore! very excited to see him in game. genshin needs more evil characters and i am loving this mad scientist so far!

i expect him in sumeru. but also, i’m scared for what mihoyo will do to his hair.
is no one talking about (stream spoilers) Kazuha in the trailer. Cuz like. Nothing else mattered to me after I saw that... SURVIVE PLEASE I LOVE YOU... My theory is that he is able to awaken Tomo's vision when no one else could, which if true would make me so unbelievably happy...

Hoarding primos for Kazuha and Xiao at this point. I won't be pulling for any of the Inazuma characters whatsoever from the looks of things. I'd like to get Sayu's c1 and I am interested in Gorou, but I'm not going to roll solely for them.

I have my eyes on the 5 stars, and because I am guaranteed the character next roll... I just can't risk it.
is no one talking about (stream spoilers) Kazuha in the trailer. Cuz like. Nothing else mattered to me after I saw that... SURVIVE PLEASE I LOVE YOU... My theory is that he is able to awaken Tomo's vision when no one else could, which if true would make me so unbelievably happy...

Hoarding primos for Kazuha and Xiao at this point. I won't be pulling for any of the Inazuma characters whatsoever from the looks of things. I'd like to get Sayu's c1 and I am interested in Gorou, but I'm not going to roll solely for them.

I have my eyes on the 5 stars, and because I am guaranteed the character next roll... I just can't risk it.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Whelp i did it boys/girls, non-binary's, and more.

I calculated my current status to saving to Xiao, since thats my plan. Im a minor, so i cant bUy what i want. BUT. But. I have the availability to buy a 35 dollar VISA card. My plan:

Buy a welkin right when my current one runs out. 30$ worth of welkin is 18k primos, which is 112 wishes alone. (35 dollar card because of Tax). Thats not including my comms, events, achievements, chests, live streams, etc. Im in the 50/50 since i won Ayaka and thats my last 5*.

In the end, including my comms, events, and chest/achievements, that would be 160 wishes about. Only 20 wishes to save, which can be done easily due to the 2.2/2.3 live streams.

Wish me luck on getting Xiao. I've never tried this hard to get a 5*, im a mostly F2P person, once in a blue moon i'd get Welkin, but last time i got welkin was like 5 months ago. I have it now, thanks to my mom, and im getting the card still soon.

I hope i get my boy.. i need him.
Whelp i did it boys/girls, non-binary's, and more.

I calculated my current status to saving to Xiao, since thats my plan. Im a minor, so i cant bUy what i want. BUT. But. I have the availability to buy a 35 dollar VISA card. My plan:

Buy a welkin right when my current one runs out. 30$ worth of welkin is 18k primos, which is 112 wishes alone. (35 dollar card because of Tax). Thats not including my comms, events, achievements, chests, live streams, etc. Im in the 50/50 since i won Ayaka and thats my last 5*.

In the end, including my comms, events, and chest/achievements, that would be 160 wishes about. Only 20 wishes to save, which can be done easily due to the 2.2/2.3 live streams.

Wish me luck on getting Xiao. I've never tried this hard to get a 5*, im a mostly F2P person, once in a blue moon i'd get Welkin, but last time i got welkin was like 5 months ago. I have it now, thanks to my mom, and im getting the card still soon.

I hope i get my boy.. i need him.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Nekromancy
Has a Xiao rerun been confirmed? I've heard of Albedo, Ganyu and Hu Tao getting them, and faint whispers of Xiao, but mainly the first three I listed. I hope you get him!! I want him too, aaaaa!
@Nekromancy
Has a Xiao rerun been confirmed? I've heard of Albedo, Ganyu and Hu Tao getting them, and faint whispers of Xiao, but mainly the first three I listed. I hope you get him!! I want him too, aaaaa!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii

I think he is getting one, from what i heard, all the reruns are after 2.3, and i heard he's either going to be right before Ganyu or right after Ganyu ^^ It's estimated to be around February when he returns, but its not confirmed.

I doubt they wouldnt have him have a rerun though, considering hes a very popular character, and if Albedo is having one, i doubt they wouldnt have Xiao have one :3
@Amorii

I think he is getting one, from what i heard, all the reruns are after 2.3, and i heard he's either going to be right before Ganyu or right after Ganyu ^^ It's estimated to be around February when he returns, but its not confirmed.

I doubt they wouldnt have him have a rerun though, considering hes a very popular character, and if Albedo is having one, i doubt they wouldnt have Xiao have one :3
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Amorii yeah i'm really interested in what's going to happen with kazuha in the upcoming archon quests too... people have been saying that they think he's going to die but how do you a kill a playable character in a gacha game lol???? like if that does happen, do we (kazuha havers) just keep playing as him like it's all fine?? idk how it works
@Amorii yeah i'm really interested in what's going to happen with kazuha in the upcoming archon quests too... people have been saying that they think he's going to die but how do you a kill a playable character in a gacha game lol???? like if that does happen, do we (kazuha havers) just keep playing as him like it's all fine?? idk how it works
?s1k5n=party.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 335 336