Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 335 336
@berrynite
I’ve heard that MiHoYo supposedly lets dead characters be playable in their other game, Honkai Impact… so, it’s not entirely out of the question……. BUT PLEASE TOMO!! Save Kazuha and then become playable….. I really don’t want my elemental mastery archon to die, he’s my favorite character in all of Genshin!
@berrynite
I’ve heard that MiHoYo supposedly lets dead characters be playable in their other game, Honkai Impact… so, it’s not entirely out of the question……. BUT PLEASE TOMO!! Save Kazuha and then become playable….. I really don’t want my elemental mastery archon to die, he’s my favorite character in all of Genshin!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@Amorii he's my favourite too atm T.T
@Amorii he's my favourite too atm T.T
?s1k5n=party.png
@Alkharius
I'm still thinking Tomo's vision responds to Kazuha's plight and saves him from death somehow... I don't want best boy to perish...

Lovely Lisa fandragon, by the way!
@Alkharius
I'm still thinking Tomo's vision responds to Kazuha's plight and saves him from death somehow... I don't want best boy to perish...

Lovely Lisa fandragon, by the way!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
in kazuha's character stories is a section titled 'vision shell', which will presumably be unlocked once chapter 3 of inazuma archon quest is out. its contents have been leaked since 1.6's beta, though. given what it says, i think he'll be fine. if he isn't i'll throw a fit and sob incoherently because he's my precious son and i can't handle character death

i said i was going to save for kokomi but i spent an entire day staring at the description of the thundering pulse's weapon passive and now i'm 10k primogems away from my kokomi safety net help
my fischl dearest is stronger than ever before but what did it cost

good luck to all xiao wanters, i believe in you! he's super fun to play and even when i get hit midair and sent flying across the domain and die from fall damage, it's still a fun story to share. if painful. so this is why shield characters are so important...
in kazuha's character stories is a section titled 'vision shell', which will presumably be unlocked once chapter 3 of inazuma archon quest is out. its contents have been leaked since 1.6's beta, though. given what it says, i think he'll be fine. if he isn't i'll throw a fit and sob incoherently because he's my precious son and i can't handle character death

i said i was going to save for kokomi but i spent an entire day staring at the description of the thundering pulse's weapon passive and now i'm 10k primogems away from my kokomi safety net help
my fischl dearest is stronger than ever before but what did it cost

good luck to all xiao wanters, i believe in you! he's super fun to play and even when i get hit midair and sent flying across the domain and die from fall damage, it's still a fun story to share. if painful. so this is why shield characters are so important...
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Capricat

honestly I doubt Kazuha's gonna die, still I think that someone IS going to die in that final chapter. My bets are Signora and Beidou. Signora mainly because I feel like the harbringers has to start dying sooner or later and Beidou because it was always said that she puts herself in danger for the safety of her crewmates and I feel like she might go there and took a blow insted of Kazuha.
@Capricat

honestly I doubt Kazuha's gonna die, still I think that someone IS going to die in that final chapter. My bets are Signora and Beidou. Signora mainly because I feel like the harbringers has to start dying sooner or later and Beidou because it was always said that she puts herself in danger for the safety of her crewmates and I feel like she might go there and took a blow insted of Kazuha.
rzrrjmF.gif
Now that we are getting close to 2.1 I finally went through and finished up the Archon quest that I had left to do. Was holding off on it until more story came along. lol

It makes me love Thoma and Gorou all that much more! I can't wait until I can get the pair on my team. Especially Gorou, so soooo fluffy and cute! <3
Now that we are getting close to 2.1 I finally went through and finished up the Archon quest that I had left to do. Was holding off on it until more story came along. lol

It makes me love Thoma and Gorou all that much more! I can't wait until I can get the pair on my team. Especially Gorou, so soooo fluffy and cute! <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
aug 25, 26

yashiori island is at 100% exploration. i didn't expect that i would complete it before narukami, since i didn't even intentionally focus on it much. while i know you don't have to clear everything to reach 100%, i'm just kind of surprised since it was pretty much accidental and i still have a lot of chests left. i won't be bothered to clear what's left though, since i have narukami to finish first. hopefully i'll finish both narukami and kannazuka before the release of watatsumi and seirai.

there's also a fourth island, tsurumi, that hasn't been mentioned at all since the 2.0 inazuma trailer. i haven't seen any leaks about it. all we've got on it is its concept art. i guess it will come in a future patch.
aug 25, 26

yashiori island is at 100% exploration. i didn't expect that i would complete it before narukami, since i didn't even intentionally focus on it much. while i know you don't have to clear everything to reach 100%, i'm just kind of surprised since it was pretty much accidental and i still have a lot of chests left. i won't be bothered to clear what's left though, since i have narukami to finish first. hopefully i'll finish both narukami and kannazuka before the release of watatsumi and seirai.

there's also a fourth island, tsurumi, that hasn't been mentioned at all since the 2.0 inazuma trailer. i haven't seen any leaks about it. all we've got on it is its concept art. i guess it will come in a future patch.
@ceilingtile i'm hoping tsurumi island gets released as soon as v2.2 - since it's said to be covered in fog and apparently no one has set foot in there for a while, i think it'll be a bit spoopy (mayhaps even a halloween release?) so i'm really looking forward to it :3
@ceilingtile i'm hoping tsurumi island gets released as soon as v2.2 - since it's said to be covered in fog and apparently no one has set foot in there for a while, i think it'll be a bit spoopy (mayhaps even a halloween release?) so i'm really looking forward to it :3
?s1k5n=party.png
[quote name="berrynite" date="2021-08-26 23:45:51" ] @/ceilingtile i'm hoping tsurumi island gets released as soon as v2.2 - since it's said to be covered in fog and apparently no one has set foot in there for a while, i think it'll be a bit spoopy (mayhaps even a halloween release?) so i'm really looking forward to it :3 [/quote] it does look real cool! the whole mysterious and creepy atmosphere has me very excited. ... and i do hope the island stays true to "no one has set foot here in many long years" because i would hate to be overrun by fatui mobs the moment i step foot on the island [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
berrynite wrote on 2021-08-26 23:45:51:
@/ceilingtile i'm hoping tsurumi island gets released as soon as v2.2 - since it's said to be covered in fog and apparently no one has set foot in there for a while, i think it'll be a bit spoopy (mayhaps even a halloween release?) so i'm really looking forward to it :3
it does look real cool! the whole mysterious and creepy atmosphere has me very excited.

... and i do hope the island stays true to "no one has set foot here in many long years" because i would hate to be overrun by fatui mobs the moment i step foot on the island
[b]aug 27, 28[/b] i've spent the last few days clearing out inazuma. finally, i can happily say that as of just now, i have completed 100% of inazuma exploration on all of its released areas so far, collected all electroculi, and upgraded the sacred sakura to the max. seeing 100% on regions gives me so much serotonin :D [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/783805656107843623/881383506326978560/Screen_Shot_2021-08-28_at_11.43.14_PM.png[/img] [i](that reputation reward for mondstadt has been there for forever. i don't know why i never bothered to go and claim it. i'm already done with mondstadt reputation)[/i] it felt a lot less grueling than maxing out mondstadt for some reason. often times i didn't even notice how much progress i had made until i clicked into the world map planning to teleport to another region. maybe it's because of the scenery. the scenery is just beautiful all-around. it just didn't feel like grindy tasks and more of just casual exploration. with all that said, i can't wait for seirai and watatsumi island! inazuma namecard, i'm coming for you in 2.1 [emoji=new friend size=1]
aug 27, 28

i've spent the last few days clearing out inazuma. finally, i can happily say that as of just now, i have completed 100% of inazuma exploration on all of its released areas so far, collected all electroculi, and upgraded the sacred sakura to the max. seeing 100% on regions gives me so much serotonin :D

Screen_Shot_2021-08-28_at_11.43.14_PM.png
(that reputation reward for mondstadt has been there for forever. i don't know why i never bothered to go and claim it. i'm already done with mondstadt reputation)

it felt a lot less grueling than maxing out mondstadt for some reason. often times i didn't even notice how much progress i had made until i clicked into the world map planning to teleport to another region. maybe it's because of the scenery. the scenery is just beautiful all-around. it just didn't feel like grindy tasks and more of just casual exploration.

with all that said, i can't wait for seirai and watatsumi island! inazuma namecard, i'm coming for you in 2.1
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 335 336