Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 335 336
Woo I'm interested in the fishing and that ridiculous fish claymore.
Still not really interested in Baal or Kokomi. Sara looks good and I am interested in her, so a good thing she's with Baal (who I'm only pulling for because Archon).

@Stariixi
It auto completes when you go there. You don't see them. They are next located on the beach above the Kujou Encampment.

Woo I'm interested in the fishing and that ridiculous fish claymore.
Still not really interested in Baal or Kokomi. Sara looks good and I am interested in her, so a good thing she's with Baal (who I'm only pulling for because Archon).

@Stariixi
It auto completes when you go there. You don't see them. They are next located on the beach above the Kujou Encampment.

I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
So excited to see Scaramouche in the trailer! I cheered upon getting to see him. Such a little brat, but still I want him so much! I finally know what I want to save my gems for so here's to hoping he is release sometime soon(ish). lol <3
So excited to see Scaramouche in the trailer! I cheered upon getting to see him. Such a little brat, but still I want him so much! I finally know what I want to save my gems for so here's to hoping he is release sometime soon(ish). lol <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
the fishing mechanic terrifies me because the only fish i've ever managed to catch in a game are minecraft fish, but i will hone my skills and become the fishing champion, because i must catch them all! the rivers and oceans of teyvat are now mine to depopulate...
the fishing mechanic terrifies me because the only fish i've ever managed to catch in a game are minecraft fish, but i will hone my skills and become the fishing champion, because i must catch them all! the rivers and oceans of teyvat are now mine to depopulate...
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Not to ruin the Scaramouche excitement, but i wanted to share that im finally done getting Ayaka to a spot i love, it took me a month to get her a Cryo Cup that i liked, and she does a base of 1.8 attack, and with E she does 12k alone, and about 6-12k per hit with ult.

I finished getting all my 5* to level 80, besides Klee and Zhongli, who are both level 90, and FINALLY I GOT MY FIRST 5* WEAPON AT AR 55, ABOUT TIME! I got Amos Bow on the Standard the other day, and i plopped that bad boy right on Childe (i dont have Ganyu :/ ). He does 1.9 attack and the bow is only level 50 so far :>

Im going to be grinding on my characters until Xiao's rerun comes out, since im not interested in other characters right now besides for Xiao ^^'. I want to save my pity until then, and just hoard all my primos lol. Im a partly F2P player, i buy the Welkin Moon when i have the availability to (ive gotten it like 3 times, im a minor so i dont have availability to money all the time). So i hope to get Xiao on his rerun eventually, i love him :> I might pull for Gorou only when he comes out, but yea thats all lmao.

Happy wishing/farming all!!!! <3
Not to ruin the Scaramouche excitement, but i wanted to share that im finally done getting Ayaka to a spot i love, it took me a month to get her a Cryo Cup that i liked, and she does a base of 1.8 attack, and with E she does 12k alone, and about 6-12k per hit with ult.

I finished getting all my 5* to level 80, besides Klee and Zhongli, who are both level 90, and FINALLY I GOT MY FIRST 5* WEAPON AT AR 55, ABOUT TIME! I got Amos Bow on the Standard the other day, and i plopped that bad boy right on Childe (i dont have Ganyu :/ ). He does 1.9 attack and the bow is only level 50 so far :>

Im going to be grinding on my characters until Xiao's rerun comes out, since im not interested in other characters right now besides for Xiao ^^'. I want to save my pity until then, and just hoard all my primos lol. Im a partly F2P player, i buy the Welkin Moon when i have the availability to (ive gotten it like 3 times, im a minor so i dont have availability to money all the time). So i hope to get Xiao on his rerun eventually, i love him :> I might pull for Gorou only when he comes out, but yea thats all lmao.

Happy wishing/farming all!!!! <3
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
@Nekromancy

Congrats on finally getting your cup for Ayaka~ :3
Sounds like you have been doing some serious grinding! And Amos is fantastic for Childe, so have much fun with it!!

Yesterday was my birthday so my friend (who is a mini Whale/Dolphin that likes to spoil my partner and I sometimes) bought me some wishes. ;; I ended up getting Yoimiya and a Wolfs Gravestone ;A; I am pretty hype about that since I have been wanting to get it for Diluc forever now.
@Nekromancy

Congrats on finally getting your cup for Ayaka~ :3
Sounds like you have been doing some serious grinding! And Amos is fantastic for Childe, so have much fun with it!!

Yesterday was my birthday so my friend (who is a mini Whale/Dolphin that likes to spoil my partner and I sometimes) bought me some wishes. ;; I ended up getting Yoimiya and a Wolfs Gravestone ;A; I am pretty hype about that since I have been wanting to get it for Diluc forever now.
UZVTEBc.png
@AjiFox oooooh that's awesome!! i've always wanted wolf's gravestone too.. - and happy belated birthday~!

also i've actually never heard the term dolphin before, is it like a whale but to a lesser extent or something ??
@AjiFox oooooh that's awesome!! i've always wanted wolf's gravestone too.. - and happy belated birthday~!

also i've actually never heard the term dolphin before, is it like a whale but to a lesser extent or something ??
?s1k5n=party.png
@AjiFox

Thank you so much! I’m so excited about finally getting Ayaka on a place I’m happy about ^^ and I’m still tryna level the bow, it needs so much stuff lmao.

And happy belated birthday! That’s really epic that you got Yoimiya and the wolfs gravestone :3
@AjiFox

Thank you so much! I’m so excited about finally getting Ayaka on a place I’m happy about ^^ and I’m still tryna level the bow, it needs so much stuff lmao.

And happy belated birthday! That’s really epic that you got Yoimiya and the wolfs gravestone :3
@berrynite

Thank you thank you uwu

And yes! A Dolphin - in Gacha terms - is someone who spends more than just the Battle Pass and/or Welkin Moon - but not to the extremes of what the Whales do. Like she will get the character, but not go to extremes of C6 the 5 star.

@Nekromancy

Thanks! And yeaaaaah. 5 star weapons are so nice for DPS but ouch the amount of things they need to level them D:
@berrynite

Thank you thank you uwu

And yes! A Dolphin - in Gacha terms - is someone who spends more than just the Battle Pass and/or Welkin Moon - but not to the extremes of what the Whales do. Like she will get the character, but not go to extremes of C6 the 5 star.

@Nekromancy

Thanks! And yeaaaaah. 5 star weapons are so nice for DPS but ouch the amount of things they need to level them D:
UZVTEBc.png
@AjiFox

Ofc! And y e ah, i didnt know until i got the bow :> Now i know and it gives me pain, but im happy i got it still lol.
@AjiFox

Ofc! And y e ah, i didnt know until i got the bow :> Now i know and it gives me pain, but im happy i got it still lol.
Ok uh bad planning for Genshin but uh I really want kokomi and if I get her i want her on my na account but I won’t be able to level her at all because I’m currently still doing the liyue quest, and after I do that I’ll have to do we will be reunited AND THEN the inazuma story quest
Genshin why must you do this to me let me level the one 5* I must have ;A;
Ok uh bad planning for Genshin but uh I really want kokomi and if I get her i want her on my na account but I won’t be able to level her at all because I’m currently still doing the liyue quest, and after I do that I’ll have to do we will be reunited AND THEN the inazuma story quest
Genshin why must you do this to me let me level the one 5* I must have ;A;
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 335 336