Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 335 336
waiting so hard for Chiori and I hope I like her playstyle omg omg she's so pretty

also is anyone else like, getting super hard into TCG? or is it just me
bc Ive started to play it more and more since last year and now I play it longer than collecting and grinding in the overworld
waiting so hard for Chiori and I hope I like her playstyle omg omg she's so pretty

also is anyone else like, getting super hard into TCG? or is it just me
bc Ive started to play it more and more since last year and now I play it longer than collecting and grinding in the overworld
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Oh no my primo's are in danger! [emoji=coatl scared size=1] I do like to get new characters but I want Neuvi cons and maybe his weapon too. I failed last time to get them so its time to try again....but new character is so tempting. Ugh.
Oh no my primo's are in danger!
I do like to get new characters but I want Neuvi cons and maybe his weapon too. I failed last time to get them so its time to try again....but new character is so tempting. Ugh.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
do you think albedo’s ever gonna have another banner? my own hopes are low. i had originally planned to hoard eggs and then do a mass hatch during his banner, but my hopes now for him to have another banner soon are gone. what do i even do with my eggs now??
do you think albedo’s ever gonna have another banner? my own hopes are low. i had originally planned to hoard eggs and then do a mass hatch during his banner, but my hopes now for him to have another banner soon are gone. what do i even do with my eggs now??
5ABWfcZ.png tyEuRXe.png
Traveling for sport rn. Not much time to spare.
hUchsi0.png
QUIpVFE.png
KVMY4jW.png
87243442.png 92284132.png
@axolotliidkman He's gonna be on the new up coming Chronicled Wish banner. So be sure to pick him if you want him but I don't know about him getting his own separate banner again. Good luck.[emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@axolotliidkman
He's gonna be on the new up coming Chronicled Wish banner. So be sure to pick him if you want him but I don't know about him getting his own separate banner again.
Good luck.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander I totally recommend getting Neuvillette since he's super good as someone who owns C1R1. I've seen/heard people clearing Spiral Abyss with more ease since he's a good carry, esp if you got Furina to back him up. Even then, during his release he could easily clear solo at C0R1/C0R1(with bp weapon). I haven't really seen anyone sample solo lately but I might go check since I'm curious but it might hard since lately it was the annoying wormy bosses that were in floor 12.

You can afford to skip his weapon if you regularly get the BP, the cataylst would be best. Though Chiori is proven strong, I don't see much incentive to get her if you don't already own a premium team of Geos. But if you're willing to go a mile for Chiori, luckily Itto is pairing with her! If you don't have Zhongli or Albedo, you can use Geo Traveller/Ningguang and Noelle (she can be your sustain or you can just put another non-geo healer).
@Nysander I totally recommend getting Neuvillette since he's super good as someone who owns C1R1. I've seen/heard people clearing Spiral Abyss with more ease since he's a good carry, esp if you got Furina to back him up. Even then, during his release he could easily clear solo at C0R1/C0R1(with bp weapon). I haven't really seen anyone sample solo lately but I might go check since I'm curious but it might hard since lately it was the annoying wormy bosses that were in floor 12.

You can afford to skip his weapon if you regularly get the BP, the cataylst would be best. Though Chiori is proven strong, I don't see much incentive to get her if you don't already own a premium team of Geos. But if you're willing to go a mile for Chiori, luckily Itto is pairing with her! If you don't have Zhongli or Albedo, you can use Geo Traveller/Ningguang and Noelle (she can be your sustain or you can just put another non-geo healer).
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea
Oh I guess I worded it badly, I've got c0 Neuvillette its just his constellations I'd be going for. He Slaps as is yes but I wanted C1/R1 last time and failed. I also don't have a guarantee which is why the weapon is a maybe.
Is just R1/R2 of the BP weapon good enough? I can get that easily but buying 5 is uh not really in budget.

I own all Geo's which is why I'm having issues picking which. I refuse to whale.
@Asterodea
Oh I guess I worded it badly, I've got c0 Neuvillette its just his constellations I'd be going for. He Slaps as is yes but I wanted C1/R1 last time and failed. I also don't have a guarantee which is why the weapon is a maybe.
Is just R1/R2 of the BP weapon good enough? I can get that easily but buying 5 is uh not really in budget.

I own all Geo's which is why I'm having issues picking which. I refuse to whale.
f5IQTkD.png
Hunter's Path is finally mine, won the 50/50 early at 56 pity on the new banner!! [emoji=heart size=1] I've been regretting skipping this bow since it's debut after getting Tighnari later on, I'm so glad Hoyo chose to release it again. ;w; Not too fond of Chiori's kit so I'm skipping to pull for Neuvi's C2 instead! After I guess I'm just gonna keep saving for Alhaitham's next rerun for more cons and Furina's sword (was [i]not[/i] risking the moldy donut on her first banner). Arlecchino is still a maybe, I'm waiting on more info about her kit plus there have been rumors of Alhaitham and Furina both getting reruns in 4.6 which will drain my primo hoard if it turns out to be true. x_x
Hunter's Path is finally mine, won the 50/50 early at 56 pity on the new banner!! I've been regretting skipping this bow since it's debut after getting Tighnari later on, I'm so glad Hoyo chose to release it again. ;w;

Not too fond of Chiori's kit so I'm skipping to pull for Neuvi's C2 instead! After I guess I'm just gonna keep saving for Alhaitham's next rerun for more cons and Furina's sword (was not risking the moldy donut on her first banner). Arlecchino is still a maybe, I'm waiting on more info about her kit plus there have been rumors of Alhaitham and Furina both getting reruns in 4.6 which will drain my primo hoard if it turns out to be true. x_x
s9S8mKS.gif
Excited for Arlecchino, unsure if I should go for Neuv C1…
Excited for Arlecchino, unsure if I should go for Neuv C1…
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I got Hunter's Path too! Now my Tighnari is even stronger. He deserves it.

I was going to go for C1 Neuvillette (he's currently C0), but (4.6 leaks) Arlecchino is making me reconsider... her animations go so hard wow. and i really need a better pyro dps
I got Hunter's Path too! Now my Tighnari is even stronger. He deserves it.

I was going to go for C1 Neuvillette (he's currently C0), but (4.6 leaks) Arlecchino is making me reconsider... her animations go so hard wow. and i really need a better pyro dps
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I got Chiori yesterday!!! farming specters is gonna be the end of me though......I thought it would be over after I triple crowned my Kokomi </3
I got Chiori yesterday!!! farming specters is gonna be the end of me though......I thought it would be over after I triple crowned my Kokomi </3
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 335 336