Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336
Heya! Back online again! Waiting for arrlechino :D
Heya! Back online again! Waiting for arrlechino :D
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
I wasn't interested in Arlecchino at all... until I saw her glorious animations (insert mewing joke for Arlecchino's burst here); I would've pulled for her if I wasn't saving for Lyney lol. I just feel like all Harbingers have really unique vibe and animations that none of the other characters have
I wasn't interested in Arlecchino at all... until I saw her glorious animations (insert mewing joke for Arlecchino's burst here); I would've pulled for her if I wasn't saving for Lyney lol. I just feel like all Harbingers have really unique vibe and animations that none of the other characters have
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
Sooo… pulled for Gorou, ended up pulling Itto, which did use my guaranteed 5 star. But I got Gorou as well, so I guess I’m not complaining. Now I just gotta hope that any character I actually want doesn’t rerun soon.
Sooo… pulled for Gorou, ended up pulling Itto, which did use my guaranteed 5 star. But I got Gorou as well, so I guess I’m not complaining. Now I just gotta hope that any character I actually want doesn’t rerun soon.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
[item=mistral bow] wind festivals are the gift that keeps on giving for genshin fandragons
Mistral Bow
wind festivals are the gift that keeps on giving for genshin fandragons
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Decided to try my luck at C1 Neuvillette, and I ended up getting Keqing! This is my first Keqing, so I suppose I'm happy overall. Plus, I have a guarantee now too! Maybe I'll use it on Arlecchino. We'll see.
Decided to try my luck at C1 Neuvillette, and I ended up getting Keqing! This is my first Keqing, so I suppose I'm happy overall. Plus, I have a guarantee now too! Maybe I'll use it on Arlecchino. We'll see.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I’ve been playing since 1.6. Somehow everyone says 36* the abyss is easy, I’ve only recently been able to due to Neuvillette
I’ve been playing since 1.6. Somehow everyone says 36* the abyss is easy, I’ve only recently been able to due to Neuvillette
Untitled58_20220422034419.png Ls_H_20220430103955.png
@Lufaxia Glad Neuvillette helped you! He's super strong. You could even solo abyss with him at C0/C1. I've seen plenty of those when I was perusing Reddit.
@Lufaxia Glad Neuvillette helped you! He's super strong. You could even solo abyss with him at C0/C1. I've seen plenty of those when I was perusing Reddit.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
I'm happy with my luck for pulling for c6 Neuvillette. Out of my 319 fates that I have saved up since his last banner, I managed to not only pull c6, but also won all my 50/50s from my guaranteed c3 to c6. There went all my luck for many years, but I'm happy since I main him. I was left with 69 pulls which I will save for whoever else I would like to get. Perhaps I'll wait for Natlan's characters to come out to see who I want.

I wish all the luck for everyone pulling for future patches! May you have as much luck as I have!
I'm happy with my luck for pulling for c6 Neuvillette. Out of my 319 fates that I have saved up since his last banner, I managed to not only pull c6, but also won all my 50/50s from my guaranteed c3 to c6. There went all my luck for many years, but I'm happy since I main him. I was left with 69 pulls which I will save for whoever else I would like to get. Perhaps I'll wait for Natlan's characters to come out to see who I want.

I wish all the luck for everyone pulling for future patches! May you have as much luck as I have!
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
long time no see! life got to me TT_TT

and still c1 Neuvillette is being a torture to get. not much sources for primos when the only region you haven't maxed is chenyu vale (over 85% done)
long time no see! life got to me TT_TT

and still c1 Neuvillette is being a torture to get. not much sources for primos when the only region you haven't maxed is chenyu vale (over 85% done)
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
Does anyone think it was wise of me to go for Neuvillette's weapon instead of his C1 which I did want at first? (As a very low spender, mostly F2P) I first got Kazuha with a guarantee. I did pull on Neuvi but lost to Jean. However, I did manage to get his weapon after 160 pulls though. ^^; Not sure how lucky I was. I lost it twice to Xiao's wep (which I did want) and Kazuha's wep. First and only time I will ever pull on the weapon banner. Neuvi's was the only one I really wanted.

I went down from 345 pulls to 55 pulls. I probably wont keep going as I want Wriothesley too and I am very low on primo resources on my world. (Because they are my favorite ship and I want both ^^;)

I am thinking after Wrio to save for Neuvi's next rerun in hopes of at least C2 or C3. On the bright side I have noticed an increase in damage with his weapon already and the interruption isn't that big of a deal to me. Sometimes I find it funny to get knocked back. XD
Does anyone think it was wise of me to go for Neuvillette's weapon instead of his C1 which I did want at first? (As a very low spender, mostly F2P) I first got Kazuha with a guarantee. I did pull on Neuvi but lost to Jean. However, I did manage to get his weapon after 160 pulls though. ^^; Not sure how lucky I was. I lost it twice to Xiao's wep (which I did want) and Kazuha's wep. First and only time I will ever pull on the weapon banner. Neuvi's was the only one I really wanted.

I went down from 345 pulls to 55 pulls. I probably wont keep going as I want Wriothesley too and I am very low on primo resources on my world. (Because they are my favorite ship and I want both ^^;)

I am thinking after Wrio to save for Neuvi's next rerun in hopes of at least C2 or C3. On the bright side I have noticed an increase in damage with his weapon already and the interruption isn't that big of a deal to me. Sometimes I find it funny to get knocked back. XD
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336