Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favourite anime!
1 2 3 4
@kyrin18 grimmjow is cool but i.. uh.. just wanna give ulquiorra a smooch :,(
@kyrin18 grimmjow is cool but i.. uh.. just wanna give ulquiorra a smooch :,(
@Suasion Ooh, he your favorite character? :3 Ngl, I didn't like him, at first (maybe it was his deadpan attitude... idk), but Ulquiorra's later form was really, really cool! Exactly like the kind of things I like.
@Suasion Ooh, he your favorite character? :3 Ngl, I didn't like him, at first (maybe it was his deadpan attitude... idk), but Ulquiorra's later form was really, really cool! Exactly like the kind of things I like.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
In no order:
Madoka Magica
Neon Genesis Evangelion
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Kurau Phantom Memory

There's probably more, but I don't have as much motivation to watch or start new ones
In no order:
Madoka Magica
Neon Genesis Evangelion
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Kurau Phantom Memory

There's probably more, but I don't have as much motivation to watch or start new ones
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
It’ll have to be a tie between Soul Eater and The Promised Neverland.

I’ve only seen twelve animes so there’s that, but so far it’s those have been the two I shamelessly rewatch instead of starting new shows like I should :))
It’ll have to be a tie between Soul Eater and The Promised Neverland.

I’ve only seen twelve animes so there’s that, but so far it’s those have been the two I shamelessly rewatch instead of starting new shows like I should :))
laV4cLs.gif
The holy trinity:

Madoka Magica, JoJo and Ghibli films
The holy trinity:

Madoka Magica, JoJo and Ghibli films
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
ancient magus bride
I can't express my love for this anime it's SO PERFECT!!! if you haven't watched it already, I highly recommend it!! :)
ancient magus bride
I can't express my love for this anime it's SO PERFECT!!! if you haven't watched it already, I highly recommend it!! :)
awbkQt8.gif
I am currently obsessed with Hunter x Hunter, mostly because of its characters.
Togashi made a lot of different, unique and interesting characters that you want to follow, about which you want to learn more.

I also like kimetsu no yaiba, but I've read the whole manga and I was VERY disappointed with the ending. It's too weird and illogical for me (I'm not even talking about the last chapter). I hope they will do better in the anime adaptation.
By the way, Kokushibou is the only character ever that I could associate myself with. I still really love him. That whole story arc was just great, I cried while reading it.

And today I started watching Hellsing!

Is there someone here who would like to discuss these animes with me? I would really want it!
I am currently obsessed with Hunter x Hunter, mostly because of its characters.
Togashi made a lot of different, unique and interesting characters that you want to follow, about which you want to learn more.

I also like kimetsu no yaiba, but I've read the whole manga and I was VERY disappointed with the ending. It's too weird and illogical for me (I'm not even talking about the last chapter). I hope they will do better in the anime adaptation.
By the way, Kokushibou is the only character ever that I could associate myself with. I still really love him. That whole story arc was just great, I cried while reading it.

And today I started watching Hellsing!

Is there someone here who would like to discuss these animes with me? I would really want it!

___ maystorm.png
I haven't been watching anime for that long but my favorite is Death Note and it will stay my favorite for a long time. I appreciate dark themes in anime and I do like good character arcs especially when not everyone survives. The Shinigami beings fascinated me and I liked getting to know about them since I've always had a soft spot for anything paranormal.
I haven't been watching anime for that long but my favorite is Death Note and it will stay my favorite for a long time. I appreciate dark themes in anime and I do like good character arcs especially when not everyone survives. The Shinigami beings fascinated me and I liked getting to know about them since I've always had a soft spot for anything paranormal.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
neon genesis evangelion!! i get so fixated on the lore and the science behind everything and ahh i just love it so much

but also!! soul eater has a special place in my heart and always will. if i wanna get someone into anime i always show them soul eater first :-)

also: ghost in the shell, ergo proxy, sailor moon, and anything by studio ghibli hahaha
neon genesis evangelion!! i get so fixated on the lore and the science behind everything and ahh i just love it so much

but also!! soul eater has a special place in my heart and always will. if i wanna get someone into anime i always show them soul eater first :-)

also: ghost in the shell, ergo proxy, sailor moon, and anything by studio ghibli hahaha
8CwaY2Y.png PVehrz5.png
75lkEnN.png
OPFWPxg.png
g6CyIfP.png
mkyCRvi.png
1 2 3 4