Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst[physical]pain you’ve been in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Remember that one time I posted about breaking my metatarsal? That stuff hurted, man. I was literally crying the whole way to the hospital, it hurt so much. I had this busted foot with all these gnarly bruises, had to walk around in a boot and keep my foot in a plastic bag when I showered.
Remember that one time I posted about breaking my metatarsal? That stuff hurted, man. I was literally crying the whole way to the hospital, it hurt so much. I had this busted foot with all these gnarly bruises, had to walk around in a boot and keep my foot in a plastic bag when I showered.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Hurting my neck badly. I normally have bad posture, and sit angled down at my computer, phone etc. I also sleep under a loft bed on a mattress, which means I jump into bed thru a narrow gap. I woke up this morning after going to the bathroom and catching the back of my head on the loft bed, sat in a chair, and started watching youtube. I do this for a while till my brother tells me to make breakfast. I can't get up from the chair my neck hurt so bad. It felt like my neck was paralyzed but with so much pain I couldn't move. Cue an entire day of heatpadded laying on the floor. It's not that bad compared to other's pain though.
Hurting my neck badly. I normally have bad posture, and sit angled down at my computer, phone etc. I also sleep under a loft bed on a mattress, which means I jump into bed thru a narrow gap. I woke up this morning after going to the bathroom and catching the back of my head on the loft bed, sat in a chair, and started watching youtube. I do this for a while till my brother tells me to make breakfast. I can't get up from the chair my neck hurt so bad. It felt like my neck was paralyzed but with so much pain I couldn't move. Cue an entire day of heatpadded laying on the floor. It's not that bad compared to other's pain though.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
Breaking my wrist, I was running around being stupid, and I tried to jump in to a tree, and I went over the branch and landed on my hand, I didn't feel anything till I looked at my wrist and saw that it had been turned sudeways, great fun!
Breaking my wrist, I was running around being stupid, and I tried to jump in to a tree, and I went over the branch and landed on my hand, I didn't feel anything till I looked at my wrist and saw that it had been turned sudeways, great fun!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Insomnia:: She/Her
"If we all died, would the world be a better place? Or would the world die along with us?"
It's a tie between dislocating my knee (while sprinting), falling, and skidding 10-20 meters on asphalt; that one time my period cramps were so bad I passed out; and the throbbing chest pains I sometimes get that hurt so much I can't breathe.
It's a tie between dislocating my knee (while sprinting), falling, and skidding 10-20 meters on asphalt; that one time my period cramps were so bad I passed out; and the throbbing chest pains I sometimes get that hurt so much I can't breathe.
I... broke my collarbone when I was like 4? Eh, probably doesn't count, I don't remember it at all, but I was told I was miserable a lot of the time, especially when sleeping.

Despite being kind of a klutz I haven't actually hurt myself badly much!

Let's see... worst overall for me is mouth pain. And I tend to get some bad mouth pain at least once a year due to sinus infections. It hurts, man. And sometimes nothing works to help with it. Thankfully it's usually one side that hurts at a time but.... yeah, it sucks. I also had an abscess a few years ago in the left side of my mouth that hurt like hell. Once the tooth was gone... yay.

Used to have horrible period cramps, but that hasn't really happened for years, just before we moved here. Thinking it was due to stress. At least twice I had to go to the nurse's office in high school and just lie down for at least an hour due to the pain.

I also... think I broke my right big toe on a walk when I was going around barefoot. Stepped wrong and jammed it hard into the ground. The rest of the walk was... fun :') Don't know if it was officially a break because I never got it looked at, but I wasn't able to put proper weight on it for like a month. It also popped a lot. Either way, yeah, it was painful.

I also messed up my left wrist a year or so ago. Don't know what I did, but using it hurt and I couldn't lean/put weight on that hand without it hurting a good deal. It took a good while for me for that to heal, and it's still weak and off.

Last thing... I also have issues with one of my hips, and when it flares up.. walking sucks and I really don't want to walk. I think I did something to it in my sleep, since there was a time I would sometimes have thigh/hip pain for a while after I got up for the day but.... idk. Don't know what's up with that either but it's been having issues for at least a couple years.
I... broke my collarbone when I was like 4? Eh, probably doesn't count, I don't remember it at all, but I was told I was miserable a lot of the time, especially when sleeping.

Despite being kind of a klutz I haven't actually hurt myself badly much!

Let's see... worst overall for me is mouth pain. And I tend to get some bad mouth pain at least once a year due to sinus infections. It hurts, man. And sometimes nothing works to help with it. Thankfully it's usually one side that hurts at a time but.... yeah, it sucks. I also had an abscess a few years ago in the left side of my mouth that hurt like hell. Once the tooth was gone... yay.

Used to have horrible period cramps, but that hasn't really happened for years, just before we moved here. Thinking it was due to stress. At least twice I had to go to the nurse's office in high school and just lie down for at least an hour due to the pain.

I also... think I broke my right big toe on a walk when I was going around barefoot. Stepped wrong and jammed it hard into the ground. The rest of the walk was... fun :') Don't know if it was officially a break because I never got it looked at, but I wasn't able to put proper weight on it for like a month. It also popped a lot. Either way, yeah, it was painful.

I also messed up my left wrist a year or so ago. Don't know what I did, but using it hurt and I couldn't lean/put weight on that hand without it hurting a good deal. It took a good while for me for that to heal, and it's still weak and off.

Last thing... I also have issues with one of my hips, and when it flares up.. walking sucks and I really don't want to walk. I think I did something to it in my sleep, since there was a time I would sometimes have thigh/hip pain for a while after I got up for the day but.... idk. Don't know what's up with that either but it's been having issues for at least a couple years.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Got hit by a car on a one way busy street while riding my bike, came out with opposite sprained limbs, right shoulder left ankle. couldnt walk but could only use one crutch so i hobbled on one limb. water therapy helped a lot though. honestly, 10/10 would do again, for the thrill. this was july this year
Got hit by a car on a one way busy street while riding my bike, came out with opposite sprained limbs, right shoulder left ankle. couldnt walk but could only use one crutch so i hobbled on one limb. water therapy helped a lot though. honestly, 10/10 would do again, for the thrill. this was july this year
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
oops i regret looking at this thread. big dumb brain energy.

anyways when i got my period at 12 and the second time i ever had it cramps were so bad any movement sent a wave of pain up my spine :3

i get migraines a lot and i always think i'm prepared for the next one but NOPE
oops i regret looking at this thread. big dumb brain energy.

anyways when i got my period at 12 and the second time i ever had it cramps were so bad any movement sent a wave of pain up my spine :3

i get migraines a lot and i always think i'm prepared for the next one but NOPE
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
let's see! i'm incredibly clumsy so most of these are my own fault lmao. i can't decide which one of these is #1 so i'll just list a few

- i got a massive softball-sized bruise on my thigh after a playground accident during p.e. in 10th grade. i couldn't walk on my leg after it happened

- i get debilitating migraines that sometimes even cause me to vomit and not be able to move. they happen at least once or twice per month

- sometimes my period cramps also make me unable to walk. it's great fun!

- one time when i was like 15 i got really really really sick during spring break. it was diagnosed as "acute bronchitis" but it was seriously the sickest i have ever been in my life. it lasted for almost 2 weeks and i nearly had to go to the e.r. my lungs and body hurt so bad that the doctor had to give me the equivalent of morphine!

- i used to be on the basketball team in middle school and i broke my right ring finger on the last knuckle during a game after jamming my finger on the ball. even with tape, it never healed straight so now that finger is crooked but only on the very last knuckle! it still hurts sometimes if i press against it too hard.

- last november 2 days before a concert (i play bass guitar) i sliced my left index finger with a knife incredibly deep and i had to play the song without using my index finger and. it went very badly to say the least. it hurt for months afterwards, i couldn't play bass for half a year, and it still hurts if i press on it in a certain way, but i can play bass again at least
let's see! i'm incredibly clumsy so most of these are my own fault lmao. i can't decide which one of these is #1 so i'll just list a few

- i got a massive softball-sized bruise on my thigh after a playground accident during p.e. in 10th grade. i couldn't walk on my leg after it happened

- i get debilitating migraines that sometimes even cause me to vomit and not be able to move. they happen at least once or twice per month

- sometimes my period cramps also make me unable to walk. it's great fun!

- one time when i was like 15 i got really really really sick during spring break. it was diagnosed as "acute bronchitis" but it was seriously the sickest i have ever been in my life. it lasted for almost 2 weeks and i nearly had to go to the e.r. my lungs and body hurt so bad that the doctor had to give me the equivalent of morphine!

- i used to be on the basketball team in middle school and i broke my right ring finger on the last knuckle during a game after jamming my finger on the ball. even with tape, it never healed straight so now that finger is crooked but only on the very last knuckle! it still hurts sometimes if i press against it too hard.

- last november 2 days before a concert (i play bass guitar) i sliced my left index finger with a knife incredibly deep and i had to play the song without using my index finger and. it went very badly to say the least. it hurt for months afterwards, i couldn't play bass for half a year, and it still hurts if i press on it in a certain way, but i can play bass again at least
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Smol bleep
Smol bleep
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
I have sciatic endometriosis, in addition to normal endometriosis, which means that currently my threshold for pain is pretty high. The first time I ever had a really bad run of it was maybe a month ago? My left leg progressively felt worse and worse and pain medication did not help. Nerve pain is terrible. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I think I got maybe three hours of sleep in-between crying. Luckily it only lasted a day and a night, because I've known people who have dealt with it for weeks at a time.

In addition to that, I once had a stomach cramp so painful that I passed out. Also took a kind of birth control to try and control the endometriosis which only helped by giving me a migraine that lasted three days and made it impossible to walk and/or think straight. Most of the worst pain I've felt has been my own body's design, which is frustrating. I wish I had a cooler, more gory tale to tell, but alas, I am my own downfall.
I have sciatic endometriosis, in addition to normal endometriosis, which means that currently my threshold for pain is pretty high. The first time I ever had a really bad run of it was maybe a month ago? My left leg progressively felt worse and worse and pain medication did not help. Nerve pain is terrible. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I think I got maybe three hours of sleep in-between crying. Luckily it only lasted a day and a night, because I've known people who have dealt with it for weeks at a time.

In addition to that, I once had a stomach cramp so painful that I passed out. Also took a kind of birth control to try and control the endometriosis which only helped by giving me a migraine that lasted three days and made it impossible to walk and/or think straight. Most of the worst pain I've felt has been my own body's design, which is frustrating. I wish I had a cooler, more gory tale to tell, but alas, I am my own downfall.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7