Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Wings of Fire
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 152 153
I do like RainWings, but I agree they are overused. Also the SeaWing poet sounds beautiful, and inspiration has just struck me. SandWing society is one of the best, love their culture! I also want to get more into SkyWing culture, I know so little. HiveWings are pretty cool as well. MudWing relationships confuse me, as it seems that they don't care about mates at all, and then out of no where there are Mud/Sand hybrids mentioned?!?!
I do like RainWings, but I agree they are overused. Also the SeaWing poet sounds beautiful, and inspiration has just struck me. SandWing society is one of the best, love their culture! I also want to get more into SkyWing culture, I know so little. HiveWings are pretty cool as well. MudWing relationships confuse me, as it seems that they don't care about mates at all, and then out of no where there are Mud/Sand hybrids mentioned?!?!
[quote name="Reldarmgoomphis" date="2021-01-25 19:53:39" ] I do like RainWings, but I agree they are overused. Also the SeaWing poet sounds beautiful, and inspiration has just struck me. SandWing society is one of the best, love their culture! I also want to get more into SkyWing culture, I know so little. HiveWings are pretty cool as well. MudWing relationships confuse me, as it seems that they don't care about mates at all, and then out of no where there are Mud/Sand hybrids mentioned?!?! [/quote] Wait what? Hybrids? I mean, if a Sandwing somehow got into the Mud kingdom during those dragonet nights, oopsie babies might happen??? IDK :p
Reldarmgoomphis wrote on 2021-01-25 19:53:39:
Wait what? Hybrids?

I mean, if a Sandwing somehow got into the Mud kingdom during those dragonet nights, oopsie babies might happen??? IDK :p
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Can't remember exactly when it was mentioned, but at one point it said that there were some mudwing-sandwing hybrids in some kind of... town maybe??? I dunno, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned. Someone back me up here?
Can't remember exactly when it was mentioned, but at one point it said that there were some mudwing-sandwing hybrids in some kind of... town maybe??? I dunno, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned. Someone back me up here?
Oh YEAH. Possibility, was it?

You cant roll out oopsie-babies that the other parent wasn't able to care for? I mean, if you don't know if they can survive on their own due to probably not being hardwired for it, you probably need to stay tho.
Oh YEAH. Possibility, was it?

You cant roll out oopsie-babies that the other parent wasn't able to care for? I mean, if you don't know if they can survive on their own due to probably not being hardwired for it, you probably need to stay tho.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="Reldarmgoomphis" date="2021-01-25 20:06:28" ] Can't remember exactly when it was mentioned, but at one point it said that there were some mudwing-sandwing hybrids in some kind of... town maybe??? I dunno, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned. Someone back me up here? [/quote] Near the beginning of DoD iirc, Qibli mentioned/saw a dragon in the Scorpion Den who was so caked in mud he [i]could’ve[/i] been a sand/mud hybrid. So the dragon might be a hybrid and might not be. As for my favorite tribes? HiveWings and SkyWings by far, they’re the most militaristic. >:D
Reldarmgoomphis wrote on 2021-01-25 20:06:28:
Near the beginning of DoD iirc, Qibli mentioned/saw a dragon in the Scorpion Den who was so caked in mud he could’ve been a sand/mud hybrid. So the dragon might be a hybrid and might not be.

As for my favorite tribes? HiveWings and SkyWings by far, they’re the most militaristic. >:D
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
Yeah, in Darkness of Dragons during one of Qibli's flashbacks, he recalls seeing a little dragonet that could have either been a dirty SandWing or a Sand/Mud hybrid, going on to say that hybrids were fairly common in the Scorpion Den.

To answer which tribes are my favorites:

IceWings - I love how IceWings are described, they seem as if they're big, walking ice sculptures. Plus their habitat and palace are awesome, I can only imagine how the northern lights must look as it relects off the castle walls. Also, their gift of light, with the animus-touched tree? I WANT that so badly, it sounds so cool (haha, no pun intended). Their culture is definitely rather rigid, but I find it interesting that, so far, it seems like they're the only tribe that figured out how to safely use animus magic.

NightWings - Yep, the polar opposite (again, no pun intended) of the above tribe. But their aesthetic is also mine, with darker colors and galaxy themes to them. They sound beautiful, and I want to know more about their culture, since I feel like we don't know quite as much about them as some other tribes.

SandWings - They look AWESOME and I love how artistically-inclined they are! Their palace and carvings and tapestries are fascinating, and the concept of full moon festivals sound amazing. I really want to see if the series explores their culture any more, as well, I would love to get a further peek into their world.

I don't know the Pantala tribes quite as well since we haven't seen as much of them as the Pyhrria tribes, but based on design, HiveWings and LeafWings are probably my favorites out of them.
Yeah, in Darkness of Dragons during one of Qibli's flashbacks, he recalls seeing a little dragonet that could have either been a dirty SandWing or a Sand/Mud hybrid, going on to say that hybrids were fairly common in the Scorpion Den.

To answer which tribes are my favorites:

IceWings - I love how IceWings are described, they seem as if they're big, walking ice sculptures. Plus their habitat and palace are awesome, I can only imagine how the northern lights must look as it relects off the castle walls. Also, their gift of light, with the animus-touched tree? I WANT that so badly, it sounds so cool (haha, no pun intended). Their culture is definitely rather rigid, but I find it interesting that, so far, it seems like they're the only tribe that figured out how to safely use animus magic.

NightWings - Yep, the polar opposite (again, no pun intended) of the above tribe. But their aesthetic is also mine, with darker colors and galaxy themes to them. They sound beautiful, and I want to know more about their culture, since I feel like we don't know quite as much about them as some other tribes.

SandWings - They look AWESOME and I love how artistically-inclined they are! Their palace and carvings and tapestries are fascinating, and the concept of full moon festivals sound amazing. I really want to see if the series explores their culture any more, as well, I would love to get a further peek into their world.

I don't know the Pantala tribes quite as well since we haven't seen as much of them as the Pyhrria tribes, but based on design, HiveWings and LeafWings are probably my favorites out of them.
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
thought i already posted my favorites but i can't find the post lol sandwings are really heckin cool! they're big giant sandy bois and their art is really cool >:) icewings are neat too! they're really pretty and i like to get obsessed with ice-themed stuff. even though they're a little too 'be perfect or die' there's still some cool ([emoji=sunglasses size=1]) stuff you can do with that. as for the 3rd one......... i have no idea lol. leafwings are cool but so are skywings :P
thought i already posted my favorites but i can't find the post lol

sandwings are really heckin cool! they're big giant sandy bois and their art is really cool >:)

icewings are neat too! they're really pretty and i like to get obsessed with ice-themed stuff. even though they're a little too 'be perfect or die' there's still some cool () stuff you can do with that.

as for the 3rd one......... i have no idea lol. leafwings are cool but so are skywings :P
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2021-01-25 19:57:04" ] [quote name="Reldarmgoomphis" date="2021-01-25 19:53:39" ] I do like RainWings, but I agree they are overused. Also the SeaWing poet sounds beautiful, and inspiration has just struck me. SandWing society is one of the best, love their culture! I also want to get more into SkyWing culture, I know so little. HiveWings are pretty cool as well. MudWing relationships confuse me, as it seems that they don't care about mates at all, and then out of no where there are Mud/Sand hybrids mentioned?!?! [/quote] Wait what? Hybrids? I mean, if a Sandwing somehow got into the Mud kingdom during those dragonet nights, oopsie babies might happen??? IDK :p [/quote] This was mentioned in Qibli's book, about how there are a lot of hybrids in the scorpion den since a lot of dragons hid out the war there. It said one of the dragonets in the streets had so much mud on him that he looked like a Mud Sand hybrid, but for all Qibli knew he could be.
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2021-01-25 19:57:04:
Reldarmgoomphis wrote on 2021-01-25 19:53:39:
Wait what? Hybrids?

I mean, if a Sandwing somehow got into the Mud kingdom during those dragonet nights, oopsie babies might happen??? IDK :p
This was mentioned in Qibli's book, about how there are a lot of hybrids in the scorpion den since a lot of dragons hid out the war there. It said one of the dragonets in the streets had so much mud on him that he looked like a Mud Sand hybrid, but for all Qibli knew he could be.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote=TDG SPOILS! Don’t quote or copypasta unless you want to be smacked in the face with spoilers like I was][color=transparent]On the subject of hybrids: In TDG we got Hybrid Smackdown 2: Electric Boogaloo, AKA Snowfall meets a ton of hybrids... including one that was part NightWing, so a Nightwong ran away from the kingdom and had a dragonet with someone else? Intriguing... Also, Snowfall is an extremely unlikeable character, the queens make eating scavengers illegal, the othermind controls Wasp, and Sky goes to Pantala with the other dragons on the Great Expedition To Stop the Othermind.[/quote]
TDG SPOILS! Don’t quote or copypasta unless you want to be smacked in the face with spoilers like I was wrote:
On the subject of hybrids:

In TDG we got Hybrid Smackdown 2: Electric Boogaloo, AKA Snowfall meets a ton of hybrids... including one that was part NightWing, so a Nightwong ran away from the kingdom and had a dragonet with someone else? Intriguing...

Also, Snowfall is an extremely unlikeable character, the queens make eating scavengers illegal, the othermind controls Wasp, and Sky goes to Pantala with the other dragons on the Great Expedition To Stop the Othermind.
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
bruh........ someone already posted them iirc.
sorry if i come off as blunt but can we stop posting spoilers? i have no doubt that i might be half zoned out, not read the title of the quote, and just quote the post so i can see what it says. probably just a me problem but i've done it 3 times with the other spoiler post and i don't wanna get my tdg experience ruined by me being an idiot.
bruh........ someone already posted them iirc.
sorry if i come off as blunt but can we stop posting spoilers? i have no doubt that i might be half zoned out, not read the title of the quote, and just quote the post so i can see what it says. probably just a me problem but i've done it 3 times with the other spoiler post and i don't wanna get my tdg experience ruined by me being an idiot.
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 152 153