Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Wings of Fire
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 152 153
Floating eyeballs... I can’t get that out of my head now.
Floating eyeballs... I can’t get that out of my head now.
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
I can just imagine the rainwings being floating eyeballs to prank one another. Their eye color can probably change though.
I can just imagine the rainwings being floating eyeballs to prank one another. Their eye color can probably change though.
Lichtdrache.gif
Idk, I saw somewhere (I can't remember where) someone talked about the science behind scale changing, I think the irises can change colors and so RainWings have very large irises, but that's just me. Also I personally think that if a RainWing were stressed their colors would probably be all over the place, like their brain. If they got into a state of "zoning out" while they were still stressed, their scales would slow down but would still be swirling with orange/red/white or other colors.
Idk, I saw somewhere (I can't remember where) someone talked about the science behind scale changing, I think the irises can change colors and so RainWings have very large irises, but that's just me. Also I personally think that if a RainWing were stressed their colors would probably be all over the place, like their brain. If they got into a state of "zoning out" while they were still stressed, their scales would slow down but would still be swirling with orange/red/white or other colors.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
I ignore that science fails with Rainwings, but hey, they are dragons! Who says they have to listen to human science?!?!

I think that the scales constantly change. It says that Glory often makes her scales turn the color of her surroundings, making me believe that they are constantly changing to show emotion or just to be pretty. Honestly, I think it is a really cool idea!
I ignore that science fails with Rainwings, but hey, they are dragons! Who says they have to listen to human science?!?!

I think that the scales constantly change. It says that Glory often makes her scales turn the color of her surroundings, making me believe that they are constantly changing to show emotion or just to be pretty. Honestly, I think it is a really cool idea!
Eh, maybe not constantly... That would be a problem for any RainWings pretending to be other tribes, for theater or for sneaking in somewhere, like Glory and Jambu did when they pretended to be IceWings. But I do think that no RainWing can hold their scales forever, and it gets awfully straining after a while, trying to pay attention constantly to your scales and everything else, but it is possible.
Eh, maybe not constantly... That would be a problem for any RainWings pretending to be other tribes, for theater or for sneaking in somewhere, like Glory and Jambu did when they pretended to be IceWings. But I do think that no RainWing can hold their scales forever, and it gets awfully straining after a while, trying to pay attention constantly to your scales and everything else, but it is possible.
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Are we not going to talk about the IceWing festival?
Are we not going to talk about the IceWing festival?
Lichtdrache.gif
What?

*Mega confused*
What?

*Mega confused*
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
The IceWIng festival that starts today and ends on January 31st. Hosted by the IceWing warden.
*straight face*
The IceWIng festival that starts today and ends on January 31st. Hosted by the IceWing warden.
*straight face*
Lichtdrache.gif
lol ICEWING FEST
lol ICEWING FEST
YGCDHCJIHYFBEVBH*&E^#%ERF&TGYCG ICEWING PARTY!!!!!!!
YGCDHCJIHYFBEVBH*&E^#%ERF&TGYCG ICEWING PARTY!!!!!!!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 152 153