Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Wings of Fire
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 152 153
Whats tdg?
Whats tdg?
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
the dangerous gift, book 14.
the dangerous gift, book 14.
AH I see
AH I see
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
*Reads the spoilers because I'm that kind of person*
HOLD UP WHAT I NEED TO PROCESS THIS.

Can you please give me a link? I'm about to run to the wiki to fact-check this just in case, I've seen several 'spoilers' that just make no sense on the internet. Just want to make sure before I give myself a headache overthinking this.
*Reads the spoilers because I'm that kind of person*
HOLD UP WHAT I NEED TO PROCESS THIS.

Can you please give me a link? I'm about to run to the wiki to fact-check this just in case, I've seen several 'spoilers' that just make no sense on the internet. Just want to make sure before I give myself a headache overthinking this.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Ok, so there has been a [i]leaked[/i] copy of the Dangerous Gift. Ummmmm, so this is gonna become useful/common soon [code][spoiler][spoiler][/code] Also kinda stressed because more hybrids are they gonna be flushed down the toilet in the characterization/motivation department or simply ignored forever like Typhoon?
Ok, so there has been a leaked copy of the Dangerous Gift.

Ummmmm, so this is gonna become useful/common soon
Code:
[spoiler][spoiler]

Also kinda stressed because more hybrids are they gonna be flushed down the toilet in the characterization/motivation department or simply ignored forever like Typhoon?
7zcCDc4.png
I didn’t know about the spoilers code... that’s just embarrassing... *facetalons*

Anyways, TDG spoilers below.

Tbh I don’t think the hybrids are super relevant in TDG, from what I’ve heard. Like, they weren’t mentioned in the plot summary someone DMed me on Discord, and they don’t do much story wise except appear and maybe interact with Snowfall in... Sanctuary, I think? Otherwise, I don’t know much and I might have to pull information from primary sources on Discord who heard the audiobook. (P.S. The leaked audiobook on Hoopla was taken down.)
I didn’t know about the spoilers code... that’s just embarrassing... *facetalons*

Anyways, TDG spoilers below.

Tbh I don’t think the hybrids are super relevant in TDG, from what I’ve heard. Like, they weren’t mentioned in the plot summary someone DMed me on Discord, and they don’t do much story wise except appear and maybe interact with Snowfall in... Sanctuary, I think? Otherwise, I don’t know much and I might have to pull information from primary sources on Discord who heard the audiobook. (P.S. The leaked audiobook on Hoopla was taken down.)
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
Oh, and @AndromedaFlight It seems to me that information about TDG is kept tightly under wraps, with the WoF Wiki and PPAU preventing anyone from posting spoilers and such on their sites. Thus, I sadly cannot provide a link, although I might be able to take screenshots of Discord conversations if you ask for them.
Oh, and @AndromedaFlight It seems to me that information about TDG is kept tightly under wraps, with the WoF Wiki and PPAU preventing anyone from posting spoilers and such on their sites. Thus, I sadly cannot provide a link, although I might be able to take screenshots of Discord conversations if you ask for them.
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
+++++++++++++++++++
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2021-01-26 20:22:01" ] Ok, so there has been a [i]leaked[/i] copy of the Dangerous Gift. Ummmmm, so this is gonna become useful/common soon [code][spoiler][spoiler][/code] Also kinda stressed because more hybrids are they gonna be flushed down the toilet in the characterization/motivation department or simply ignored forever like Typhoon? [/quote] They probably will be, unless they're mentioned once again in TDG with a more important role there
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2021-01-26 20:22:01:
Ok, so there has been a leaked copy of the Dangerous Gift.

Ummmmm, so this is gonna become useful/common soon
Code:
[spoiler][spoiler]

Also kinda stressed because more hybrids are they gonna be flushed down the toilet in the characterization/motivation department or simply ignored forever like Typhoon?
They probably will be, unless they're mentioned once again in TDG with a more important role there
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@TruthseekerSky6

Don't worry, there's already a handful of warnings on the wiki, so it's probable that this is actual information that has gotten out and is floating around the web. So no need for pics! Not really into searching after a link though.

(I expected one of those fake spoiler things on the internet just got blown out of proportion, but no, legit leak :p)
@TruthseekerSky6

Don't worry, there's already a handful of warnings on the wiki, so it's probable that this is actual information that has gotten out and is floating around the web. So no need for pics! Not really into searching after a link though.

(I expected one of those fake spoiler things on the internet just got blown out of proportion, but no, legit leak :p)
7zcCDc4.png
A lot of people on the Discord server are hoping that the leak is just a really early April Fools joke or a really, really rough draft, but we’ll have to wait and see.
A lot of people on the Discord server are hoping that the leak is just a really early April Fools joke or a really, really rough draft, but we’ll have to wait and see.
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
+++++++++++++++++++
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 152 153